Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Part Of Reds Is The Starting Pitching
In 2018 and way before the Reds had worst pitchers in baseball. That has changed. If you are in Fantasy Baseball the Reds hitters are a question. Suarez would be a good pick. I don't know about the others. Maybe Votto or Galvis late in a 25 man team draft. However it would be nice to have Castillo and Gray. Something to be said about adding Bauer, Disco and Miley to have daily good pitching. Then if you get a Cole, Verlander, Scherzer, DeGroom, Strasburg, 1 or 2 of those guys early. In Fantasy getting Castillo, Gray & Bauer and near end Disco & Miley sounds good. Add in a couple good closers and a couple more top starters I wouldn't mind having an extra deep Fantasy Pitching Staff in a Daily Line-Up League.

I really have no idea who steps up at the plate beside Suarez. The Starters however, all 5 Reds starters could be Great. In my mock drafts I'm going to try practicing getting all 5 with other teams top pitchers. I want to get some Superstar Hitters before that list goes off the board, but mixing in Star Pitchers and Reds starting 5. I'm looking for BIG YEAR from Reds Starting 5.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
You just never know who's going to hit paydirt when nobody expects it and who might flounder when everyone expects greatness. Often one single pitch can propel a nobody to stardom on one fluke hit or the other way around, league MVP does squat in post season such as Joey Votto in 2010.. I guess it's these kinds of unpredictable things that draws in many people who otherwise pay no attention to the game itself most of the year.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote