Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Place To Buy Tickets!?
Doing my best to go to Monday's game (my first of the year) and I'm trying my best to find a site that has reasonable prices (mainly the stupid fees that ruin it). My usual site is SeatGeek but everything feels a bit out of range. I was just wondering what you guys would suggest.

*Note, I understand we have the fan connection for this but there is ONE person viewing that and I wanted a higher chance of both seeing/responses*

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
333 SEAT which is local and has downtown pickup is worth a call or check their website
Reply/Quote
There is a site that checks all of the other distributors like Stubhub, e-bay, and others. I'll see if I can find it. It is by far the best place to find tickets.
Reply/Quote
Ticket Connection in Anderson! Great ladies to work with!!
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 11:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: There is a site that checks all of the other distributors like Stubhub, e-bay, and others.  I'll see if I can find it.  It is by far the best place to find tickets.

SeatGeek?

I usually find pretty good deals and then go to check out, and service fees bloat the price up. 

I have found a few that I like but time is running out. 

Reply/Quote
I have searched up and down. I have two squared down. Around section 148. I had them last year against the Falcons. Really liked those seats.

Reply/Quote
621-TDTD
Reply/Quote