Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Present...........Headed to Denver
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed the time with their family!

I must brag on my wife as she purchased plane tickets, hotel and a MNF ticket for the game against the Broncos!

Now the icing on the cake will be to see them lock up a first round bye!!!!

Happy
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
You found them? Those were supposed to be for me.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 06:14 PM)corpjet Wrote: Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed the time with their family!

I must brag on my wife as she purchased plane tickets, hotel and a MNF ticket for the game against the Broncos!

Happy

Very jealous my friend. You have one heck of a wife . Safe travels and bring us luck. Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Do you happen to be off work Monday/Tuesday? Just curious about the logistsics of this. If my wife had surpised me with the same gift I'd have to say "Gee, thanks honey, but, um...work and all." Takes us months to get just a weekend in Indy off the ground.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 06:50 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Very jealous my friend.   You have one heck of a wife .  Safe travels and bring us luck.   Who Dey

x2!!
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 06:14 PM)corpjet Wrote: Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed the time with their family!

Happy

Does your wife have a sister? 

Reply/Quote

Happy

That is a wonderful present!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'll house-sit for you.

Just give me your address.

It's the Bengal brotherly thing for me to do.

Just make sure you stock the fridge up with brew before you go.

Have a nice trip. ThumbsUp
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 10:06 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Does your wife have a sister? 

I agree, great present! Hope you have a good time and Who Dey!!  Rock On
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Awesome sauce.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
Sweet! That's a good catch you got there my friend. My wife always has the best intentions but when it comes to sports she is clueless. Even if she had the idea she wouldn't know how or where to find the schedule of who we're playing next.

I guarantee she would find all the Denver malls with no problem though!
Reply/Quote
You better take good care of that one.
Reply/Quote

Happy

I do hope she gave you round trip tickets    Cheers
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Congrats, I saw them play there in 1986. Elway v. Boomer
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 06:14 PM)corpjet1 Wrote: Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed the time with their family!

Happy

Merry Christmas!!
That's an awesome gift.  I will be there in the nosebleeds on the 50.  Driving over from the Aspen area. Great place to see a game.  Looks like no snow and a little cold, but not too bad. 
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 07:47 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Do you happen to be off work Monday/Tuesday?  Just curious about the logistsics of this.  If my wife had surpised me with the same gift I'd have to say "Gee, thanks honey, but, um...work and all."  Takes us months to get just a weekend in Indy off the ground.

We are blessed to own our business thus making the logistics much easier.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2015, 10:06 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Does your wife have a sister? 

Yes but they are married, sorry guys!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2015, 12:30 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I do hope she gave you round trip tickets    Cheers

Funny part is when I opened the envelope (which said pack your bags) the first page was a one way ticket........I thought she was kicking me out of the house!!!  Then the second one was the hotel and the third page was the return ticket home.....

Hilarious
Reply/Quote