Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best QB in the AFCN
Nope, it's not Lamar Jackson. He sucks compared to the #1 guy in the North, who just so happens to be on the same team.

Yep, Robert Griffin the 3rd has a QB rating of 144.4. It doesn't matter that he's only thrown 6 passes. Clearly, the Ravens are hoping Lamar gets to his level, but Lamar is the future, so even if he's not the best QB on the team, he's going to start.

Here's their league ranking of the rest of the Division's QBs by QB rating: the only rating that matters.
Robert Grffin III - 1st 144.4
He's not just number 1 in the division nor number 1 in our hearts; he's number 1 in the league!

Mason Rudolph - 14th 102.5
Just when the Steelers thought they actually had a replacement for Big Baby Ben BrothlisBerBer, he gets injured. Here's to hoping Ben does NOT retire and keeps the Steelers near the basement of the division.

Lamar Jackson - 21st 96.7
The best passing running back the league has ever seen. It's a shame that the best way to beat the Ravens is to have Lamar Jackson pass the ball.

Delvin Hodges - 31st 91.2
Master of the dink-and-dunk-don't-you-dare-throw-the-ball-over-2-yards, Delvin Hodges showing that maybe the Steelers know how to draft QBs. Maybe.

Odell Beckham - 35th 85.4
That's how bad Baker Mayfield is. He's not even the best passer (of those who have thrown more than 2 passes) on his team.

Andy Dalton - 37th 82.8
The closest this division had to an elite QB (No, Ben doesn't count. 'Cause he's currently injured. Sorry, Steeler fans. Thems the rules.) and he's currently worse than a WR, RB and backup QBs. Oh well, at least he's not named after a cooking profession.

Ben Roethlisberger - 46th 66.6
Baker Mayfield - 46th 66.6
Baker can't even beat out an injured, about to retire rapist QB. Only reason Ben is this low is 'cause he sucks NOW. That wasn't always the case; usually he blows (get it? Sucks? Blows? I kill me.) This just shows how good Chubb is (hmmm; Browns have a Chubb, Steelers have a Bush, and the Bengals have a Johson. Ravens got nothing!). Chubb has the Browns at 2-4. Just imagine how good the Browns would be if they had a decent QB, let alone a good one. Oh well, maybe the Browns could convince Couch to get off the couch and QB the Browns for the rest of the season.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 05:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Nope, it's not Lamar Jackson. He sucks compared to the #1 guy in the North, who just so happens to be on the same team.

Yep, Robert Griffin the 3rd has a QB rating of 144.4. It doesn't matter that he's only thrown 6 passes. Clearly, the Ravens are hoping Lamar gets to his level, but Lamar is the future, so even if he's not the best QB on the team, he's going to start.

Here's their league ranking of the rest of the Division's QBs by QB rating: the only rating that matters.
He's not just number 1 in the division nor number 1 in our hearts; he's number 1 in the league!

Just when the Steelers thought they actually had a replacement for Big Baby Ben BrothlisBerBer, he gets injured. Here's to hoping Ben does NOT retire and keeps the Steelers near the basement of the division.

The best passing running back the league has ever seen. It's a shame that the best way to beat the Ravens is to have Lamar Jackson pass the ball.

Master of the dink-and-dunk-don't-you-dare-throw-the-ball-over-2-yards, Delvin Hodges showing that maybe the Steelers know how to draft QBs. Maybe.

That's how bad Baker Mayfield is. He's not even the best passer (of those who have thrown more than 2 passes) on his team.

Andy Dalton - 37th 82.8
The closest this division had to an elite QB (No, Ben doesn't count. 'Cause he's currently injured. Sorry, Steeler fans. Thems the rules.) and he's currently worse than a WR, RB and backup QBs. Oh well, at least he's not named after a cooking profession.

Baker can't even beat out an injured, about to retire rapist QB. Only reason Ben is this low is 'cause he sucks NOW. That wasn't always the case; usually he blows (get it? Sucks? Blows? I kill me.) This just shows how good Chubb is (hmmm; Browns have a Chubb, Steelers have a Bush, and the Bengals have a Johson. Ravens got nothing!). Chubb has the Browns at 2-4. Just imagine how good the Browns would be if they had a decent QB, let alone a good one. Oh well, maybe the Browns could convince Couch to get off the couch and QB the Browns for the rest of the season.

I had the sneaking suspicion that Ben and Baker were the spawn of satan. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 05:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Nope, it's not Lamar Jackson. He sucks compared to the #1 guy in the North, who just so happens to be on the same team.

Andy Dalton - 37th 82.8

You should wash your mouth out with soap young lady. Sick
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 06:07 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I had the sneaking suspicion that Ben and Baker were the spawn of satan. 

Watch the video in my sig. It talks about the misery you and Phillis are going through. It might make you feel better knowing all Bengal fans feel the same, you're not alone. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 06:30 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Watch the video in my sig. It talks about the misery you and Phillis are going through. It might make you feel better knowing all Bengal fans feel the same, you're not alone. ThumbsUp
As we speak, this is being rewritten to include Barker. Version should be finalized by the end of the season. 

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 06:27 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: You should wash your mouth out with soap young lady. Sick

I knew you were a kinky sort.  ThumbsUp

(10-17-2019, 06:30 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Watch the video in my sig. It talks about the misery you and Phillis are going through. It might make you feel better knowing all Bengal fans feel the same, you're not alone. ThumbsUp

Oops. Looks like you forgot to log in as your alter before posting this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

I'm not going through any misery because i expect this team to suck. You on the other hand...must be in excruciating pain every single day from the sting of another "promising" season that's already down the toilet. 

P.S. That video made me laugh.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 10:21 AM)PhilHos Wrote: I knew you were a kinky sort.  ThumbsUp

Oops. Looks like you forgot to log in as your alter before posting this.

Wow. How sad is it that Balls had to create a Browns fan to troll here?

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 03:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wow. How sad is it that Balls had to create a Browns fan to troll here?

Aw man ... it was so much fun pretending he was real.  But after looking into it, I believe you are correct: 

BakertheBeast = ballsofsteel.  
Reply/Quote
Leave me out of your petty squabbles please.

PS: The Bungals and the Clowns are the same team, the same city and the same homer fans. The end.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 05:21 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Leave me out of your petty squabbles please.

PS: The Bungals and the Clowns are the same team, the same city and the same homer fans. The end.

Perhaps we could meet in Blue Balls Kentucky to discuss the issue.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 05:21 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Leave me out of your petty squabbles please.

You sound a bit defensive. Classic move of a guilty person.  Mellow

Reply/Quote
It's the guy who just became the only player to win both the air and ground awards in the same season.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 05:11 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Aw man ... it was so much fun pretending he was real.  But after looking into it, I believe you are correct: 

BakertheBeast = ballsofsteel.  

Steelers suck this year so your sucking up to Bungal fans to keep from getting smacked. Pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 03:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wow. How sad is it that Balls had to create a Browns fan to troll here?

Bungals 0-6 Stoolers 2-4. Got to talk about something other than your terrible teams. Deflect. Yawn
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2019, 05:26 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Steelers suck this year so your sucking up to Bungal fans to keep from getting smacked. Pathetic.

Considering that the Steelers are demonstrably better than the Bengals this year (which even Bengal fans admit), that angle doesn't make much sense.  

Besides, I'm not the one who created an imaginary whipping boy.  
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2019, 05:32 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Bungals 0-6 Stoolers 2-4. Got to talk about something other than your terrible teams. Deflect. Yawn

Hey, it's not my fault the 2 characters are so similar. Blame it on your bad acting?

Reply/Quote
(10-17-2019, 11:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's the guy who just became the only player to win both the air and ground awards in the same season.

Next he'll be pro bowl mvp
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Nothing like going into Seattle and having a 3 score lead with under 2 minutes to go.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Best qb's in AFc north this season.              Best running back in the afc north

1. Lamar Michael Jackson                           1. Lamar Michael Jackson
2. Baker Mayfield                                      2. Nick Chubb
3. Duck Hodges                                        3. James Conner
4. Big Ben                                               4. James Ingram
5.Reindeer                                              5.
6.                                                         6.
7.                                                         7.
8.                                                         8,
9. Finley                                                 9.
10. Dalton                                              10. Richard Joseph Mixon
Reply/Quote