Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best QB in the AFCN
(10-21-2019, 06:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Best qb's in AFc north this season.              Best running back in the afc north

1. Lamar Michael Jackson                           1. Lamar Michael Jackson
2. Baker Mayfield                                      2. Nick Chubb
3. Duck Hodges                                        3. James Conner
4. Big Ben                                               4. James Ingram
5.Reindeer                                              5.
6.                                                         6.
7.                                                         7.
8.                                                         8,
9. Finley                                                 9.
10. Dalton                                              10. Richard Joseph Mixon

5 TDs to 11 picks doesn't get you 2nd, even in this division. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 06:22 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Best qb's in AFc north this season.              Best running back in the afc north

1. Lamar Michael Jackson                           1. Lamar Michael Jackson
2. Baker Mayfield                                      2. Nick Chubb
3. Duck Hodges                                        3. James Conner
4. Big Ben                                               4. James Ingram
5.Reindeer                                              5.
6.                                                         6.
7.                                                         7.
8.                                                         8,
9. Finley                                                 9.
10. Dalton                                              10. Richard Joseph Mixon

Baker Mayfield
112 of 198 56.5% 1496 yards 5 TD 11 INT 66.0 QB rating

Andy Dalton
172 of 286 60.1% 1923 yards 8 TD 8 INT 77.9 QB rating

Dalton is having arguably the worst season of his career. Even the most ardent Dalton defender is ready to see Finley take snaps at QB for the Bengals. And Andy Dalton is STILL outplaying Baker Mayfield.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 07:05 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 5 TDs to 11 picks doesn't get you 2nd, even in this division. 

EVERY QB in the division - even the Steelers 2nd and 3rd stringers - are playing better than Baker Mayfield.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 01:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: EVERY QB in the division - even the Steelers 2nd and 3rd stringers - are playing better than Baker Mayfield.

Of QB's with at least 50 attempts, he's tied at 35th with Ben, just above Darnold lol. 

Reply/Quote
Baker pretty much sucks so far. Wonder how much money the #1 pick in the draft makes ?
Reply/Quote
Mr. Baker "Money" Manziel leads the league in INT's and I suspect he will improve on this record by at least two more when he plays the #1 defense in the NFL this weekend.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 03:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Of QB's with at least 50 attempts, he's tied at 35th with Ben, just above Darnold lol. 

Did I just hear on the news Ben was seen in a trench coat near a sinkhole in Pittsburgh that swallowed a bus? That dude will hit anything.

Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 06:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Did I just hear on the news Ben was seen in a trench coat near a sinkhole in Pittsburgh that swallowed a bus? That dude will hit anything.

I think it's weird you call your mom sinkhole.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 01:16 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I think it's weird you call your mom sinkhole.   Mellow

Ol' Sinkhole Sally. Once you go Sinkhole ... uhhhh ... something happens.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
I don't normally participate in this part of the forum because it's mostly the same insults over and over and called smack.  It's kind of like visiting a garbage dump to experience the stench. Once you have done it you don't really want to go back.  But I found these funny so thought I'd share.

[Image: BmuQk3j.jpg]

[Image: GI5MukB.jpg]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2019, 02:14 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I don't normally participate in this part of the forum because it's mostly the same insults over and over and called smack.  It's kind of like visiting a garbage dump to experience the stench. Once you have done it you don't really want to go back.  

I'm not sure who you're trying to convince here...  Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2019, 07:35 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I'm not sure who you're trying to convince here...  Mellow

No one.  Just my opinion on this part of the message board. I just found the memes above funny and there isn't really an appropriate place to post them here aside from "smack". With that I'll exit as I've smelled enough for the next year or so. Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
MVP
MVP
MVP
MVP
MVP

Reply/Quote