Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Troll on the New Boards
Another example of someone trolling would be, ironically, the guy who started this thread posting my quote from a completely different message board that was posted for under a minute like I was preaching it as Gospel when I even admitted I was wrong about it.

How is THAT not a HUGE troll?

Then, he also would reply to all of my posts, even on this board, with "I have him on block, so can someone please tell me what he's saying?" First off, everyone knew he had me on block, there was no reason to keep repeating it, and second, did anybody really care?

Troll and also a dork with no life who needs to cling to both of those things like it's some huge victory in life, but still a troll.
(01-31-2016, 07:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha!

My vote still goes to Fred who, even when proven wrong with black and white facts, changes his story about 5 times until finally he finally gets at something that sticks, even if it doesn't make sense.

I think you all need to look up what a troll is because, even if my ideas are controversially or against-the-grain, I don't do it just for the sake of doing it.  

That title goes to Fred, and look to my recent thread about Pat's statistics to see where he posted something completely off-topic, which actually he just played into another example of what I mentioned above.

Your posts are never controversial, they're just dumb. 
(01-31-2016, 07:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another example of someone trolling would be, ironically, the guy who started this thread posting my quote from a completely different message board that was posted for under a minute like I was preaching it as Gospel when I even admitted I was wrong about it.

How is THAT not a HUGE troll?

Then, he also would reply to all of my posts, even on this board, with "I have him on block, so can someone please tell me what he's saying?"  First off, everyone knew he had me on block, there was no reason to keep repeating it, and second, did anybody really care?

Troll and also a dork with no life who needs to cling to both of those things like it's some huge victory in life, but still a troll.

Your memory fails you. It was much longer than a minute, and you responded a few times trying to argue your position before you realized that you were wrong. 
(01-31-2016, 08:42 PM)Harmening Wrote: Your posts are never controversial, they're just dumb. 
lol.....  coming from a guy that argues the below.  

My posts are intelligent but sometimes so controversial that people would rather call them dumb than try to offer an intelligent reply because a lot of people lack the ability to do so.
(01-31-2016, 09:08 PM)Harmening Wrote: Your memory fails you. It was much longer than a minute, and you responded a few times trying to argue your position before you realized that you were wrong. 

You've said that all along but he didn't even have time to quote it because I deleted it so quick!

That's not disputable!  He didn't have time to quote it in the actual thread!  

I only argued it in the case of Richard Sherman because a guy that's as smart as he is, is as good as student as he was, and is as energetic as he is, wouldn't need a drug that makes him more focused and gives him more energy, so why would he take it?  Even in his post-game rant against the 49ers and Crabtree, coming off the biggest play of his career when he would still be running on Adrenalin, he was able to talk smack intelligently and intensely, which rubbed Pat the wrong way, as athletes who are very smart often to do teachers.
(01-31-2016, 09:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.....  coming from a guy that argues the below.  

My posts are intelligent but sometimes so controversial that people would rather call them dumb than try to offer an intelligent reply because a lot of people lack the ability to do so.

You've said that all along but he didn't even have time to quote it because I deleted it so quick!

That's not disputable!  He didn't have time to quote it in the actual thread!  

I only argued it in the case of Richard Sherman because a guy that's as smart as he is, is as good as student as he was, and is as energetic as he is, wouldn't need a drug that makes him more focused and gives him more energy, so why would he take it?  Even in his post-game rant against the 49ers and Crabtree, coming off the biggest play of his career when he would still be running on Adrenalin, he was able to talk smack intelligently and intensely, which rubbed Pat the wrong way, as athletes who are very smart often to do teachers.

You argued that Adderall wasn't a drug, and spent a few posts arguing your case. You realized that you were wrong, and deleted it. Don't play us all for fools. You're just not as smart as you think you are. 
(01-31-2016, 09:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My posts are intelligent but sometimes so controversial that people would rather call them dumb than try to offer an intelligent reply because a lot of people lack the ability to do so.

It's really unfortunate if you actually believe this. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(01-31-2016, 09:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My posts are intelligent but sometimes so controversial that people would rather call them dumb than try to offer an intelligent reply because a lot of people lack the ability to do so.

No brad, they're really not. I dont think your a troll....because a troll intentionally tries to get under people's skin and stir things up. I just think you brain injury has affected your ability to debate coherently. Not saying that to be mean....just giving an unbiased observation after having read your posts for a couple years now.
(01-31-2016, 11:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: No brad, they're really not. I dont think your a troll....because a troll intentionally tries to get under people's skin and stir things up. I just think you brain injury has affected your ability to debate coherently. Not saying that to be mean....just giving an unbiased observation after having read your posts for a couple years now.

I think he can debate coherently, i just don't think he can debate without taking things too personally and having some kind of victim complex. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(01-31-2016, 09:57 PM)Harmening Wrote: You argued that Adderall wasn't a drug, and spent a few posts arguing your case. You realized that you were wrong, and deleted it. Don't play us all for fools. You're just not as smart as you think you are. 
Like I said, I was referring to it not being a drug in Sherman's case because he doesn't need what it offers.
(01-31-2016, 10:59 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's really unfortunate if you actually believe this. 
How's it false?  

Look at some of my posts and see how people take things completely unrelated that I've said and try to use it as justification of why the current debate.

(01-31-2016, 11:39 PM)Beaker Wrote: No brad, they're really not. I dont think your a troll....because a troll intentionally tries to get under people's skin and stir things up. I just think you brain injury has affected your ability to debate coherently. Not saying that to be mean....just giving an unbiased observation after having read your posts for a couple years now.
Ha........  that's hilarious.  I debate things coherently and with good arguments and points on a regular basis, but you're claiming everything I post is garbage, so how are you not trolling right now?
(01-31-2016, 11:42 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think he can debate coherently, i just don't think he can debate without taking things too personally and having some kind of victim complex. 

So how's that make me a troll?

And people have admitted that they bait me into taking things personally, so how does that make me the troll instead of them?  Do you know what a troll is?
(02-01-2016, 12:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, I was referring to it not being a drug in Sherman's case because he doesn't need what it offers.
How's it false?  

Look at some of my posts and see how people take things completely unrelated that I've said and try to use it as justification of why the current debate.

Ha........  that's hilarious.  I debate things coherently and with good arguments and points on a regular basis, but you're claiming everything I post is garbage, so how are you not trolling right now?

So how's that make me a troll?

And people have admitted that they bait me into taking things personally, so how does that make me the troll instead of them?  Do you know what a troll is?
Do you not recall, that you said, and debated, that Adderall wasn't even a drug?
(02-01-2016, 12:21 AM)Harmening Wrote: Do you not recall, that you said, and debated, that Adderall wasn't even a drug?

Do you not recall that I posted this in the post in the post that you quoted in this response:

(02-01-2016, 12:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, I was referring to it not being a drug in Sherman's case because he doesn't need what it offers.

Anyways, those details are irrelevant because how does it excuse Pat from being a troll and bringing it to a completely different message board?

My vote still goes to Fred who, even when proven wrong with black and white facts, changes his story about 5 times until finally he finally gets at something that sticks, even if it doesn't make sense.

I think you all need to look up what a troll is because, even if my ideas are controversially or against-the-grain, I don't do it just for the sake of doing it.  

That title goes to Fred, and look to my recent thread about Pat's statistics to see where he posted something completely off-topic, which actually he just played into another example of what I mentioned above.

I saw this coming as soon as this thread was posted.  Meltdown......

imminent

play  
adjective im·mi·nent \ˈi-mə-nənt\
Simple Definition of imminent
Popularity: Top 10% of words
  • : happening very soon
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Brad, you need another time out. How many of the rest of us have been put in time out?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(02-01-2016, 12:53 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I saw this coming as soon as this thread was posted.  Meltdown......

imminent

play  
adjective im·mi·nent \ˈi-mə-nənt\
Simple Definition of imminent
Popularity: Top 10% of words
  • : happening very soon
I'm definitely not melting down.  I've debated calmly when Harmening has posted lies and others have taken shots at me.

Was I just supposed to let them bad-mouth me?
(02-01-2016, 12:58 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Brad, you need another time out.  How many of the rest of us have been put in time out?

How do I need a timeout?  I have debated in this thread and defended myself against clear biased and hypocrites, such as Pat bringing my post from an entirely different message board, yet I'm the one who needs a timeout?

Justify that.
(02-01-2016, 12:11 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So how's that make me a troll?

The thread is about trolls. My last 2 posts are an answer to what you said and a point on what Beaker said. Neither of those things have anything to do with being a troll. 

God damn it Brad trolled us again!

see thats exactly what hes talking about... You think you proven him wrong but didnt.
(02-01-2016, 12:26 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Do you not recall that I posted this in the post in the post that you quoted in this response:

Anyways, those details are irrelevant because how does it excuse Pat from being a troll and bringing it to a completely different message board?

No, you insisted that Adderall wasn't even a drug, then repeatedly compared it to taking multiple energy drinks.  Only after several people told you that you were nuts, did you give up defending your stance.  Now you are just making excuses to convince yourself that you weren't wrong.  It's pathetic and sad to watch.
(01-30-2016, 11:28 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I don't know the whole story and a lot of was relayed to me.  But here's the gist of it that I caught:

WhoDeyWho was the guy who set up the site.  I think it was Bengalholic's idea and baby, but WhoDeyWho is the one who secured the domain name and I believe he ran the site.  (Anybody correct me at any point if I'm mistaken on any this.)  If you remember the guy he represented himself as a huge fan.  If there was a hater-homer scale, he'd have been on the extreme side.

So supposedly he started freaking the **** out about moderator decisions that he wasn't apart or disagreed with or something.  And proceeded to blow up the whole site because a.) he's a petty douche b.) he's crazy c.) he's a crazy petty douche.

And that's really it as far as I know.  He valued his own ego or what have you over the community.  The ultimate "I'm going to take my ball and go home" move.  Which is such a bs move for some many reasons.  Obviously the time and effort it took for people to make their way over from the old site, and the number of different people who use this site for so many different things. (Meet ups, ticket sales, fantasy leagues, etc.) 

It takes a special kind of asshole to just shit all over an entire community over whatever had his vag throbbing. 

Sounds a lot like what happened with the Bengals organization and the original message boards.... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Wasn't expecting this thread to cause a meltdown.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]