Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best WR Draft in Decades
(02-10-2020, 01:33 PM)Au165 Wrote: Two of the three are on expiring deals next year so I'd think they both have a shot to find themselves traded away potentially. I thought Erickson would do a little more with the opportunistic he got this year, but I know the front office likes the guy so who knows. They will take one WR in this draft though, probably two if the Green situation still hasn't quite been figured out by the draft beyond a tag.

It's not skill but fit with Erickson he needs to fo somewhere he can get more time inside that just isn't going to happen in Cincy because of Boyd. I believe they will ride out Ross's last year but they really need to add guys that can play outside.

If they add Burrow I'd like to see them go after guys that plays to his strengths. Tee Higgins, Denzel Mims, Chase Claypool...bigger outside receivers that like the backshoulder throws and high points.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2020, 01:51 PM)Synric Wrote: It's not skill but fit with Erickson he needs to fo somewhere he can get more time inside that just isn't going to happen in Cincy because of Boyd. I believe they will ride out Ross's last year but they really need to add guys that can play outside.

If they add Burrow I'd like to see them go after guys that plays to his strengths. Tee Higgins, Denzel Mims, Chase Claypool...bigger outside receivers that like the backshoulder throws and high points.

...you mean a guy like Auden Tate!  Ninja
Reply/Quote