Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best WR class in draft in years
(04-19-2024, 06:07 PM)kevin Wrote:  Yes, I'm older than most of you.  I didn't start a new thread though, I pulled up this old one.  Just wanted to say that it probably will be DT in round 1.  However if this Brian Thomas from LSU slides down, Bengals may have to consider the tall 6'4" and 200 lb WR as a Randy Moss or Chris Henry sized target.  Burrow, Chase and this Thomas all LSU.  He is suppose to go before Bengals pick, but a player Bengals might want to consider if still on the board.   

So somebody like WR Brian Thomas could be an option.  I know odds are it will be a DT.   If not a WR in 1, maybe a WR in 2 or 3 with what NFL scouts call the best WR class in decades, not me, NFL scouts say that.  Bengals say they would like a RB in this draft to help with Mixon gone, so look for a RB pick as draft gets past first few rounds. 

Hoping Bengals have a good draft.  Much of the Super Bowl team is still here, so reload and get back to The Super Bowl...GO BENGALS.  Yes. I'm old enough to say that I saw the first Bengals game in person in 1968.  I was also the first person to be on the field as a Bengal mascot in 1970 preseason game Detroit at Cincinnati. As a new Freshman, Miamisburg Band put me in a Tiger costume. As a 6' freshman, I was tall enough to fit the costume.  Instead of trumpet, I got to be first human Benzo Mascot running around Riverfront field waving to fans, which was fun.  Always a Bengals Fan.  GO BENGALS and BACK TO THE SUPER BOWL.

Tiger Who Dey Tiger
That is awesome Kevin!! Lots of respect!  Screw these young know it alls  Hilarious
Reply/Quote