Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best mock I’ve ever done!
Best mock I’ve ever done. I went bpa as we have holes everywhere, tried to do what I could to upgrade plenty of positions.

1. Chase young. Clear cut best player in the draft and a potential best player in the nfl in short order. He’s a once in a generation player and I don’t use that term lightly. Instant impact starter

2. Kenneth Murray. Instantly upgrades our lber Corp. we need it. Him
And Pratt would be a decent duo. Instant impact starter

3. Jacob Eason. Qb bpa at position of need. I couldn’t ignore it here. Project with ability to be a franchise qb.

4. Trey Adams. Injury filled history but a top 5 talent in any draft. He’d go too 5 had it not been for injuries. Instant impact starter.

5. Walker little ot. Plays tackle now but best fit is rg. Should be depth out of the gate and rg started by mid season. He’s good strong powerful will fix the run game problem.

6. Reggie Floyd s: strong safety replaces Shawn Williams. Do I need to say more?

7. Baron browning lber. No way he’s here this late. He may make some people’s top 5 lbers list. But just had to go him
Here. Him
Paired with Murray and Pratt make a good trio.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 11:29 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Best mock I’ve ever done. I went bpa as we have holes everywhere, tried to do what I could to upgrade plenty of positions.

1. Chase young. Clear cut best player in the draft and a potential best player in the nfl in short order. He’s a once in a generation player and I don’t use that term lightly. Instant impact starter

3. Jacob Eason. Qb bpa at position of need. I couldn’t ignore it here. Project with ability to be a franchise qb.

4. Trey Adams. Injury filled history but a top 5 talent in any draft.  He’d go too 5 had it not been for injuries. Instant impact starter.

5. Walker little ot. Plays tackle now but best fit is rg. Should be depth out of the gate and rg started by mid season. He’s good strong powerful will fix the run game problem.

6. Reggie Floyd s: strong safety replaces Shawn Williams. Do I need to say more?

7. Baron browning lber. No way he’s here this late. He may make some people’s top 5 lbers list. But just had to go him
Here. Him

Ar least you aren't going QB in #1......Still,  I'm not into it.  You are going O Line too late.  You are right to want D, but you would give us same awful No Blocking on offense.    I say dump the #3 QB pick.  

Bengals need more than 7 picks, so trade down.   They need Bell Cow Moon Pies on O Line to BLOCK.   They need better tacklers across the board on Defense.   The First 2 Picks, one needs to be a Difference Maker Front 7 Player.   Linebacker is a HUGE need.   The other of First 2 Picks MUST BE a Difference Maker on the O Line.  

Can you come up with a list where we have 8 picks at least, and we switch each pick going either D or O Line ?  They are both awful last 2 years. 

Are there any Lawrence Taylor LB's or Anthony Munoz Blockers we can grab first 2 picks.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2019, 06:19 AM)kevin Wrote: Ar least you aren't going QB in #1......Still,  I'm not into it.  You are going O Line too late.  You are right to want D, but you would give us same awful No Blocking on offense.    I say dump the #3 QB pick.  

Bengals need more than 7 picks, so trade down.   They need Bell Cow Moon Pies on O Line to BLOCK.   They need better tacklers across the board on Defense.   The First 2 Picks, one needs to be a Difference Maker Front 7 Player.   Linebacker is a HUGE need.   The other of First 2 Picks MUST BE a Difference Maker on the O Line.  

Can you come up with a list where we have 8 picks at least, and we switch each pick going either D or O Line ?  They are both awful last 2 years. 

Are there any Lawrence Taylor LB's or Anthony Munoz Blockers we can grab first 2 picks.
So the ot from Stanford projects to be a mauler run blocker. Honestly he probably dosent last this long. As far as going oline too late, go look at mock drafts pre March 2019. Trey Adams was going top 5. He’s an instant starter at rt and will win best rookie lineman. He’s just injury riddled, but in the 4th round u can’t pass it up. I upgraded 2 of our biggest needs on defense who are instant impact starters at pass rush and a cover linebacker to pair with Pratt. I believe I got 4 instant impact starters in this draft in Adams, young, little, Murray. The 7th round pick lber out of osu is top 5 lber in this draft but had to go here
Reply/Quote
Love this mock. Would be great if it happened. Unfortunately, I think Eason, Adams, and prob Little are all gone in 1-2.
Reply/Quote
I think chase young is overrated as hell
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2019, 07:36 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I think chase young is overrated as hell

On what planet? Dude is the best defensive player to come out in the 2000s minimum, maybe ever.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2019, 11:29 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Best mock I’ve ever done. I went bpa as we have holes everywhere, tried to do what I could to upgrade plenty of positions.

4. Trey Adams. Injury filled history but a top 5 talent in any draft.  He’d go too 5 had it not been for injuries. Instant impact starter.

Here. Him

I'm gonna pull a JPoore and say there's no way Eason, Adams, and Little fall as far as this mock has.
You basically took five 1st and 2nd rounders and drafted them through five rounds.

With that said, it would definitely be a dream scenario if it actually happened.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2019, 11:21 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm gonna pull a JPoore and say there's no way Eason, Adams, and Little fall as far as this mock has.
You basically took five 1st and 2nd rounders and drafted them through five rounds.

With that said, it would definitely be a dream scenario if it actually happened.

Lol u got me spot on. Adams I agree. Think he goes rd3. Little is a guard in the nfl and guards always fall farther than expected. I say take out Eason and put Adams and little up a round.
Reply/Quote
Claiming a draft you make is the best ever isn't saying much.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2019, 03:10 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Claiming a draft you make is the best ever isn't saying much.

Hammer, you must be new to this part of the forum. There will be at least 5 more greatest mock ever this draft season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Bro lol ur first 5 picks all could go in the first round. Ur high.
Reply/Quote
Baron Browning in the 7th round? LoL.

If Browning Declares he would be a late second round to early 3rd...and that's a general ranking before the rest of the draft process. If Browning stays at Ohio State for his Senior year and puts together another year like this one he could easily be a 1st round pick.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-15-2019, 01:55 PM)Synric Wrote: Baron Browning in the 7th round? LoL.

If Browning Declares he would be a late second round to early 3rd...and that's a general ranking before the rest of the draft process. If Browning stays at Ohio State for his Senior year and puts together another year like this one he could easily be a 1st round pick.

His first 2 years he was absolute ass
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 03:30 AM)Jpoore Wrote: His first 2 years he was absolute ass

Browning is having a great season in 2019. He has really put it together this year and he has the right measureables to make him a top 5 linebacker off the board if he declares. If he stays in school and continues to play like he has been he could very well be thr top linebacker in the 2021 draft.

For comparison Malik Jefferson never put it together but his measureables still got him drafted in the 3rd round.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 09:03 AM)Synric Wrote: Browning is having a great season in 2019. He has really put it together this year and he has the right measureables to make him a top 5 linebacker off the board if he declares. If he stays in school and continues to play like he has been he could very well be thr top linebacker in the 2021 draft.

For comparison Malik Jefferson never put it together but his measureables still got him drafted in the 3rd round.

I don’t disagree there. But if he comes out this year what do u weigh more? 1 great year? Or the 2 years where he was benched and was so bad.
Reply/Quote