Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best pick of Day 3?
I'm liking Michael Jordan. Fix that line.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Love this pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 04:45 PM)tBengal Wrote: Love this pick.

Sorry, I was late, put in a thread after someone else put up the same thread then I edited it completely
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
Wren and Finley are my two favorites thus far for Day 3.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hard for me to say which one i like the best after the Pratt pick. I like all of them a lot.

Finley is very accurate and an immediate upgrade over Driskel, Wren is a crazy talent with a great quick first step with amazing athleticism for his size that already is a good run stopper. Jordan has great talent and length and is versatile, like him at Guard for now but with his length and feet he might be able to even play OT down the road.

Trayveon Williams is another steal and a big time upgrade over Walton.

I guess if i had to vote i would vote for Wren though with his potential.
Reply/Quote
Great pick! Can definitely be a 10 year starter for us .
Reply/Quote
Wren or Jordan. Both can kick underachievers in their position group off of the roster.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote
Finley. He'll be our starter this year or the next
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
I like Finley for a few reasons

1.  We did not waste a high pick on a QB that might never see the field and shows the organization is still committed to the quality starter Dalton is 
2.  We picked a QB that could actually be a starter at some point with time to develop
3.  If Andy shines this year with Taylor, we hopefully have a decent backup in the next few years
Reply/Quote
I didn't really know who Finley was and I know you can't go totally with you tube highlights but he looks a good prospect.
He looks very acurate and although people say he isn't very strong, he could throw a really good deep ball
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:27 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: I didn't really know who Finley was and I know you can't go totally with you tube highlights but he looks a good prospect.
He looks very acurate and although people say he isn't very strong, he could throw a really good deep ball

I know it is a stupid thing to say and i might catch some heat for this but the Pats were eyeing Finley and when i watched him make a few throws it reminded me of Brady the way he threw the ball. Take that with a grain of salt though comparing Finley to the best ever is unfair to both of them, just saying his throws reminded me of him.
Reply/Quote
I think the Finley pick is my favorite. That said, there is a lot of potential in the other guys.
Reply/Quote
Tell you what, Nate, and you're right, it is inviting derision, but I thought of Brady, too. Shame on us, I guess.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:27 PM)JWW1971 Wrote: I didn't really know who Finley was and I know you can't go totally with you tube highlights but he looks a good prospect.

I can't remember the name of the QB that the Buddy Ryan led Cardinals drafted but I remember him telling Ryan in the post draft workouts that he doesn't have the deep ball he had in college because the NFL ball was too big and it made his arm sore. Buddy told him, "Sorry, son, but these are the balls we use in this league." 

I think Finley will be OK.
Only users lose drugs.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 08:38 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: Tell you what, Nate, and you're right, it is inviting derision, but I thought of Brady, too. Shame on us, I guess.

Yeah, i know, just who he reminded me of with that pass to the TE on the seam route.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2019, 04:43 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I'm liking Michael Jordan. Fix that line.

Agree, great pick

He very well could be pressing those in front of him for a job sooner rather than later.

"After playing his first two years at Ohio State as a guard, Jordan was moved to center in 2018.

He earned All-American honors from CBS Sports and SI.com.
Jordan played and started in every game during his time as a Buckeye."
Reply/Quote