Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best place to buy bengals tickets ?
Where is the best place to buy single game tickets ? Seems like most places overcharge.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2017, 05:43 PM)Trademark Wrote: Where is the best place to buy single game tickets ? Seems like most places overcharge.

right now.... some fan that's mad cause we drafted mixon... lol

I would say the bengals.com/stadium itself or ticketmaster(they have a fee)
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2017, 05:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: right now.... some fan that's mad cause we drafted mixon... lol

I would say the bengals.com/stadium itself or ticketmaster(they have a fee)

I agree and say Bengals ticket office as they do have limited single game tickets on sale right now or wait as they offer 2 or 4 game packages soon also
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I would buy them through bengals.com for the best price.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
How easy is it to walk up to the stadium before the game and "ask" around for a ticket?  How much do tickets go for?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-02-2017, 12:51 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: How easy is it to walk up to the stadium before the game and "ask" around for a ticket?  How much do tickets go for?

When I got tickets for the Chargers playoff game, I called the ticket office at the stadium. They asked "Where do you wanna sit?". I said "Close". They said tenth row in the end zone... Boom done.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-02-2017, 01:43 PM)jason Wrote: When I got tickets for the Chargers playoff game, I called the ticket office at the stadium. They asked "Where do you wanna sit?". I said "Close". They said tenth row in the end zone... Boom done.

Thanks for the info
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2017, 05:43 PM)Trademark Wrote: Where is the best place to buy single game tickets ? Seems like most places overcharge.

Up your butt and to the left Ninja

Reply/Quote
I agree bengals.com and ticketmaster are your best bet. Face value and good seats. However, if the Bengals stink it up, people dump tickets cheap on Stubhub. You can also check out Stubhub the morning of a bad weather game because people decide to stay home and you can print your ticket at home.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Also some people offer theirs for sale here occansionally
Reply/Quote
www.seatgeek.com is the cheapest
Reply/Quote