Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best... start... ever!!!
(11-01-2015, 06:30 PM)Stormborn Wrote: It's gonna take a while for me to digest what in God's glory name I just watched.

Oh man, I am so with you on this!!!!!  Lol
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:43 PM)Beaker Wrote: I don't think the O line got manhandled. I think it was more due to the fact that we kept being in long down and distance situations and the steelers were able to keep blitzing. I kept saying they needed to go back to the quick throws, and they finally did....with good results.

That's my take on it too. Pittsburgh's D is aggressive. You either go after them hard with the quick passes, or they come after you.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
Hey! You hear that, Bill Billichek?

That's a tiger breathing down freakin' neck, dude!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
I was in a sports bar where the Steelers fans outnumbered us by a lot. I had to wait until the last few minutes of the game to really start cheering. It was like the offense was sleepwalking or trying not play well on purpose. But I let out the loudest cheer in the whole place at the end of the game. That was a great defensive effort.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Who frigging Dey !!

Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey

Now on to rid ourselves of P.T. ghosts
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:16 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: That was a great defensive effort.

Like I said in another thread. That last play, brown was open in the endzone. I nearly choked when I saw it. Thank god ben made a terrible throw out the back of the end zone.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 07:24 PM)Beaker Wrote: Like I said in another thread. That last play, brown was open in the endzone. I nearly choked when I saw it. Thank god ben made a terrible throw out the back of the end zone.

Reggie was right there. I'm sure he saw the ball sailing out of the end zone, otherwise he could have just hit him and knocked him out of bounds.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2015, 06:35 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Burfict is back, and so is our defense. The OL got man handled, and effected our whole offense. Dalton didn't have his best game, but the play calling wasn't helping him at all. This win was a nail biter, but it showed me with Burfict back the defense is no joke.

This.

Some games your offense wins it (Baltimore, KC)

Some games your defense wins it (putzburg)

Some times your special teams is the difference (Seattle, maybe SD?)

Some times they all show up and you beat the ever loving crap out of a team (Oakland)

I'm so proud at the determination of this team.  If they find a way to be 10-0 (I have said AZ would be their first loss...only because I think the statistics catch up with you on a short week traveling), I honestly believe they can go undefeated. 
Reply/Quote
I was glad to see an ugly defensive battle. It just shows that this team can win any type of game. A shoot out, a come back, an ugly defensive battle on the road, etc.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
My pants exploded when that pass sailed out of the end zone. I felt like I was out on the field after the game was over. It's amazing how drained you can feel after a Steelers game.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote