Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best thing about being a Bengals fan
Is being able to post on this board and read the great comments by everyone here.

I cannot sufficiently thank the folks who started this up after the Bengals closed their forum.

Most everyone seems to have come over and I consider all of you to be good friends.

And thanks for putting up with my rants this year. This has been a very frustrating season after the playoff loss last year.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all of you. And may Santa bring us a new center, a new defensive end and at least a new OC if not a new head coach!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Merry Xmas brotha Who Dey
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree.

Thanks to all who provided this message board for us to rant, share, and have fun on!

To all my Bengal brothers and sisters may your Holidays be shared with happiness.

I know there are some on here who have had hardships or lost someone close to them(like myself)and these times came be stressful or even bring depression.

Please know that there are others who share these feelings and know that you are not alone.

So Merry Christmas or whatever you celebrate during this season and Who Dey to you all !
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hope.
Reply/Quote
Weekends in January and February free.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Well hmm most of these people are assholes, and they crap all over your opinion. But I do agree with some opinions on here lol. And I do love coming here. I visit all the Bengals sites there is. Merry Christmas who dey
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 08:43 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Well hmm most of these people are assholes, and they crap all over your opinion. But I do agree with some opinions on here lol. And I do love coming here. I visit all the Bengals sites there is. Merry Christmas who dey

If most others are, then it's probably you.
Merry Christmas.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2016, 08:43 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Well hmm most of these people are assholes, and they crap all over your opinion. But I do agree with some opinions on here lol. And I do love coming here. I visit all the Bengals sites there is. Merry Christmas who dey

That Christmas Spirit sure is intoxicating, isn't it !?! Enjoy your lump of coal  Ninja

Merry Christmas everyone ! 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Merry xmas to all and have a Happy new year.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2016, 11:05 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: That Christmas Spirit sure is intoxicating, isn't it !?! Enjoy your lump of coal  Ninja

Merry Christmas everyone ! 

Each Christmas I have a letter from Santa sent to my daughter. One year, I had a letter from Santa sent to me telling me I made the naughty list. I've never seen a kid so excited to hear someone made the naughty list. Schadenfreude. LOL
Reply/Quote