Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best time to go down to the practice in Dayton ?
What would be the best time for me to head down there so I can get a good seat ?
Reply/Quote
Great replies lol
Reply/Quote
Doors open at 1:30

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2019, 10:32 PM)Trademark Wrote: Great replies lol

To match a great question  Ninja

I'm not sure about arrival time, but it's an old stadium, so my #1 advice to everyone would be to bring a seat cushion or cushions.  I go to UD football games, and those benches are are ass-busters. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(07-23-2019, 07:55 AM)Trademark Wrote: What would be the best time for me to head down there so I can get a good seat ?

Show up at 3 am and I'm pretty sure you'll get a good seat.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-24-2019, 03:42 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: To match a great question  Ninja

I'm not sure about arrival time, but it's an old stadium, so my #1 advice to everyone would be to bring a seat cushion or cushions.  I go to UD football games, and those benches are are ass-busters. 

...especially for those of us lacking in ass coverage. A few years back I had lost so much weight sitting on any hard surface was like sitting on a couple of steel door knobs..  Sad
Luckily I now am the proud owner of a slightly fatter ass.  Wink

For those loathed to pay for parking and who don't mind walking and risking having your car broken into or outright stolen there is free on-street parking in the adjacent neighborhoods.  That's why they named it Welcome Stadium..feel welcomed to have your car broken into and/or stolen.  ThumbsUp
As a former Dayton native I'm well within my rights to knock on my home town..  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote