Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Best wishes to you guys
In your upcoming season. It was only preseason and I’m sure you guys would have beaten us if Burrow and all your starters played. I’m not sure what to make of Love. I hope he is the real deal. We shall see. I hope we have a rematch in the Super Bowl. I doubt we get there this year though.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:29 PM)packerbacker Wrote: In your upcoming season. It was only preseason and I’m sure you guys would have beaten us if Burrow and all your starters played. I’m not sure what to make of Love. I hope he is the real deal. We shall see. I hope we have a rematch in the Super Bowl. I doubt we get there this year though.

Your first team looked solid. Our second team D forced you guys to punt early which is above and beyond what we could have hoped for. Your guys looked better your second drive though. Besides some of our young guys making some splash plays your backups won the day. We might have had a chance if Browning stayed in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:36 PM)treee Wrote: Your first team looked solid. Our second team D forced you guys to punt early which is above and beyond what we could have hoped for. Your guys looked better your second drive though. Besides some of our young guys making some splash plays your backups won the day. We might have had a chance if Browning stayed in.

I’m thinking 6-8 wins for us. If Burrow can get his calf healthy I would say 12 wins for you guys.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:39 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I’m thinking 6-8 wins for us. If Burrow can get his calf healthy I would say 12 wins for you guys.

Hard to say. Love even though he has had all this time to learn, will still have progression to do with live reps. Only time will tell
Reply/Quote
It’s got to be a wild ride moving on from a franchise QB like Rogers, especially having Favre before that. But I wish the Pack luck moving forward and good game tonight.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
Love looked alright but there was also zero pressure on him.
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:58 PM)Joelist Wrote: Love looked alright but there was also zero pressure on him.

How well do you guys think Love will do this year?
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2023, 11:29 PM)packerbacker Wrote: In your upcoming season. It was only preseason and I’m sure you guys would have beaten us if Burrow and all your starters played. I’m not sure what to make of Love. I hope he is the real deal. We shall see. I hope we have a rematch in the Super Bowl. I doubt we get there this year though.

Thanks and same to you. I thought Love was gonna be a bust but I watched him in whatever game it was he came into last year and he really operated the offense well. I think he will most likely have his ups and downs but he appears to have something in my eyes. 
I assume you follow the Packers pretty closely? What's up with that backup running back? I know it's preseason and all but dude has some wheels and looked good.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 08:47 AM)packerbacker Wrote: How well do you guys think Love will do this year?

I think Love will have a season similar to Rodger's first season as a starter. 20-30 TDs, 10-20 INTs, 90 something passer rating.

To me he looks good. Good ball placement for the most part. Good decision making. 
I don't see him making many bad throws or putting the ball in harms way very often. 
I do think he will throw some picks at times this year as he learns the pro game. 

I think the NFC north is wide open this year. Detroit, Minnesota and Green Bay all have a legit shot at winning the division. 
I could see Green Bay winning on the strength of their defense vs. the other defenses in the division. 
I think their offense will be solid as long as they get good play along the oline.

That said, Detroit is an up and coming team and the Vikings have a good offense.
I'm just not very enamoured with either Detroit or Minnesota's defense. But it'll be a tight race.
Reply/Quote

Thought Love looked decent in this game but Sean Clifford looked like a stud besides those 2 Tycen INTS.

You have a pretty damn good roster. I am not sleeping on you guys.
Reply/Quote

Hi Packerbacker,

How are you, my friend? Rooting for the Packers to get their 14th Championship unless it's against Cincy.  Tongue  

[Image: 2223a5a5a83c1646876040dfc7199087_crop_exact.png]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I can't imagine how Packers fans feel after 30 years of elite, HOF QB play and now going into a season with a question mark.

Watch Love push it to 45 years. LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2023, 10:10 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Thanks and same to you. I thought Love was gonna be a bust but I watched him in whatever game it was he came into last year and he really operated the offense well. I think he will most likely have his ups and downs but he appears to have something in my eyes. 
I assume you follow the Packers pretty closely? What's up with that backup running back? I know it's preseason and all but dude has some wheels and looked good.

You must be talking about Wilson? Yeah he looked great. I hope that can continue.
Reply/Quote

I hope you Love your season....

Is your Dream Scenario  Packers vs Jets?
Reply/Quote