Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Better Ignore Feature
Admins,

I've posted on this before, and nothing came of it, but I'd like to raise the subject again.

The ignore feature is pathetically bad here. I have certain individual on ignore, that posts ludicrous politically charged lies all the time. Yet I can see that they have started a thread every time. If I click on it, it does not show their content. However, if someone quotes them, I see what they wrote.

I am requesting that you look into a functional ignore feature, that completely ignores someone who is on my ignore list. I am sure MYBB has some plugin you can grab. At the very least ignore should not show quoted content.

Thank you for the consideration.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2023, 09:30 AM)Stewy Wrote: Admins,

I've posted on this before, and nothing came of it, but I'd like to raise the subject again.

The ignore feature is pathetically bad here.  I have certain individual on ignore, that posts ludicrous politically charged lies all the time.  Yet I can see that they have started a thread every time.  If I click on it, it does not show their content.  However, if someone quotes them, I see what they wrote.

I am requesting that you look into a functional ignore feature, that completely ignores someone who is on my ignore list.  I am sure MYBB has some plugin you can grab.  At the very least ignore should not show quoted content.

Thank you for the consideration.

I'll look into it and see what I can come up with.
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2023, 02:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I'll look into it and see what I can come up with.

Thanks Holic.  That's all i ask.
Reply/Quote
I think its a good idea. I find myself often clicking "show post" on ignored people and then I just end up baiting myself into replying to their nonsense.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2023, 06:29 PM)basballguy Wrote: I think its a good idea.  I find myself often clicking "show post" on ignored people and then I just end up baiting myself into replying to their nonsense.

I don't do that very often, but it's never worth doing.
Reply/Quote