Browns lose.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Browns lose!

Reply/Quote
Yep. Browns browned it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:11 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Browns lose.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I have a street/neighborhood full of CLE fans. They were yelling so loud when the Browns went up by 8 with minimal time left, forgetting the team they cheer for. Like the drunk women are yellingat the top of their lungs for 30 seconds striaght.

Anyway, Browns stlil look pretty good overall, but there is special joy when the Browns lose based on my circumstances of being the only Bengals flag in the neighborhood.

I'm sure they could hear me yell (alone) in my house when the Raidres tied the game at the end.

This city is worthless without LeBron.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:11 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. Browns browned it.

I like how Hue took a time out late, worrying they were going to end up tied again. Sigh of relief, just another loss...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:30 PM)MTBengalsFan Wrote: I goota sleep well at night. I'm never pulling for the Stealers. Never.

This.  I don't want Pitt in the playoffs plus we got the tiebreaker on the Ravens.
Reply/Quote
Cant root for the Steelers. And we got the ravins number so if it came down to begals ravens i wouldn't be worried at all.
Reply/Quote
Browns fans crying about the refs fixing the game to give Gruden his first win. Lmao

Reply/Quote
Root for Pitt? NEVER!!! Piss on that team.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 08:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Watch the Browns game lol, tied 42-42 now! So many drunk fans in the neighborhood (in CLE) yelling when CLE scored. Like all my windows/doors are shut and the stupid ass hoes yelling at the top of their lungs reverbs my house 5 houses away.

Time to lose, Brownies.

They didn't disappoint. LMAO
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:20 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Root for Pitt? NEVER!!! Piss on that team.

Happy Clapping Yes
Reply/Quote
Ravens seem to own the Steelers.

Bengals seem to own the Ravens.

Steelers seem to own the Bengals. Cool
Reply/Quote
Steelers already down 14-0. Keep it up rat birds!

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:17 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Browns fans crying about the refs fixing the game to give Gruden his first win. Lmao

Well they did get straight up screwed.

They had a clear first down overturned despite a lack of clear visual evidence to overturn it.  If anything the replay confirmed they made the line to gain.  So instead of having a first down inside of two minutes with the opposition out of timeouts, they had to punt.
Reply/Quote
Can someone explain how Browns lost because I turned off the TV after Raiders failed on 4th and long in the closing minutes. Unbelievable.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:49 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Can someone explain how Browns lost because I turned off the TV after Raiders failed on 4th and long in the closing minutes.   Unbelievable.

See my prior post...
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:47 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Well they did get straight up screwed.

They had a clear first down overturned despite a lack of clear visual evidence to overturn it.  If anything the replay confirmed they made the line to gain.  So instead of having a first down inside of two minutes with the opposition out of timeouts, they had to punt.

And we had a TD taken away and still found a way to win.

Bad calls happen in every game. They had an entire OT to pull it out, and they failed.

Reply/Quote
Steeler's have 9 Total yards. 9.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 09:52 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And we had a TD taken away and still found a way to win.  

Bad calls happen in every game. They had an entire OT to pull it out, and they failed.

True.

But the officials made the correct call on the field, only to have the league buzz down that it had to be reviewed, and we know where it went from there...
Reply/Quote