Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bfine's Dreaded Mock
Since Bfine is still suspended (#FreeBfine) he asked me to posted his "Dreaded Mock".
———————————————–————————————————–————————————————–—

Just keeping the tradition alive:

RD 1 PK 1: CHASE YOUNG/DE/OSU
[Image: USATSI_13700846.jpg?fit=1170%2C780&ssl=1]

The Bengals pass on the one-year wonder and go with a generational Pass Rusher. He had 48 tackles last year and 10.5 of those were TFL. If that’s not impressive enough he chipped in 16.5 sacks and forced 7 fumbles. Chase’s game Big Time, but his dreads are bigger,

RD 2 PK 33: LAVISKA SHENAULT, JR/WR/COLO
[Image: th?id=OIP.jYCZaK6FJSThv67uit_UuAHaFD&pid...d=Api&rs=1]

LSJ is a bully on the field when he comes to getting the ball. No DB will muscle him off the ball. That will be great for the slot, but he also has the skills to play outside. He played all over the field in college. LSJ hasn’t cut the dreads since his dad was tragically killed when Viska was only 10

RD 3 PICK 65: ISAIAH WILSON/OT/UGA
[Image: usatsi_13703344.jpg]

IW is just a big kid and when I say big I mean 6’6” 350.And when I say kid. In High School The NEW Yorker magazine did a feature on him because of his love for Sponge Bob Square Pants. He even wore a SBSP backpack. Isaiah is developmental project with huge upside just like his dreads

RD 4 PICK  :  WILLIE GAY JR/LB/MISS ST
[Image: WILLIE-GAY-MSU-696x392.jpg]

Willie G is a madman both on and off the field. He’s hard to miss on the field as he’s running, jumping, diving, and hitting all over it. But he’s also been known to hit off the field as him and his QB got in a fight in the locker room (Wille won). Willie brings 2 things to the LBs that has been missing: Attitude and dreads

RD 5 PICK:  DAMIEN LEWIS/ OG/LSU
[Image: usa_today_13685970.jpg]

D-Lew is a beast in the run game and a liability in the passing game. He has no ability to play anywhere else on the line but RG, but the good thing is we need one of those. With Him and Wilson manning the RS, Joe with have plenty girth and dreads to run behind.

RD 6 PICK:  STANTLEY THOMAS-OLIVER/CB/FIU
[Image: 1195975413.jpg.0.jpg]

T-O is a WR that made the transition to CB so he has very little experience as a CB. There was once a CB from Stanford who played WR until his final 2-years. That dude didn’t go until the 5th. That’s not all T-O has in common with Richard Sherman. Just peep the salad.

RD 7 PICK:  COLE MCDONALD/QB/UH
[Image: 092918-HAW-SJSU_Photo19-e1539132657659.jpg]

Many thought the Bengals were going to take a QB in the first round but instead they take on in the last RD. Burrow has the stats and talent but Cole has the dreads
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting this! I was wondering if there was going to be dreaded post. I agree, free BFine!! Lol
Reply/Quote
Thank you for posting that for bfine32. It has become sort of a tradition, would have been a shame to have had to skip a year.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This the best dreaded mock ever.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the assist Synric. Seems like only yesterday I was taking Julio Jones over AJ Green in one of the first Dreaded Mocks
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Classic. Cool
Reply/Quote
Excellent! Look forward to this every year.

Well done, by the way.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote