Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hue may be fired before the bye
But yet we’re stuck with Marvin

Quote:According to reports, it may not be long before the coach is released from that leash.

Benjamin Allbright said on Twitter: "Via text: "The ice under Hue [Jackson] is as thin as it can possibly get. Not sure he makes it to the bye."

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Hue-Jackson-future-Browns-123643136/
Reply/Quote
We don't want hue as HC. Please no. We need a motivator.
Reply/Quote
Hue is bad.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't want Hue as a HC, but as a position coach or even coordinator, he's proven to be very good.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 01:32 AM)Trademark Wrote: But yet we’re stuck with Marvin

https://247sports.com/nfl/cleveland-browns/Article/Hue-Jackson-future-Browns-123643136/

Marvin should have been fired a long time ago, but Hue makes Marvin look like Vince LimbardL.
Reply/Quote
Before Hard Knocks/Seeing Hue as a HC in Cleveland I would have been all for him replacing Marvin, but now I'm not so sure.

The only defense of Hue is that he has had to deal with some of the most dysfunctional franchises the NFL has to offer in Cincinnati, Oakland and Cleveland.

Edit: It's also super obvious the Dorsey is ahead of Hue in the pecking order. I think if Dorsey wants Hue gone, it happens.
Reply/Quote
We talk about the refs being against the Bengals, but they have flat out stolen some wins from the Browns this season....
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 09:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: We talk about the refs being against the Bengals, but they have flat out stolen some wins from the Browns this season....

I read an article the other day that said the NFL made a rare, in season firing of an official.  It may have been the one responsible for missing the call in one of the Browns' losses.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2018, 09:41 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I read an article the other day that said the NFL made a rare, in season firing of an official.  It may have been the one responsible for missing the call in one of the Browns' losses.

Done.
Reply/Quote
So.. the only thing the Browns lacked was a HC, but everybody knew that from last season..... i wonder what their strategy was all along... hmmm...
Reply/Quote
Hue is someone like Dick LeBeau...at his best as a coordinator. Their skills and talents don't translate well to being the guy in charge

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote