Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden 50 million dollar ad buy labeling Trump a criminal
Many believe Biden used the DOJ and liberal DA's to target the former POTUS. Is this a good ad buy or could it be a waste of money and in the end help Trump?

A former POTUS and the man beating Biden in the polls is considered 3rd world country tactics.

Biden also has sketchy character background. In time we find out, is Biden the boy scout is campaign is trying to pertain.

Thought?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Trump is a convicted criminal..it is calling him what he is not "labeling'

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
An ad buy calling a convicted criminal a convicted criminal seems like a fairly good use of money when determining who should be the most powerful single person in the country (and perhaps the world).
Reply/Quote
It is a waste of money.

The conviction did little to nothing to move the poll numbers.

They are more and more likely to pull the plug on Joe Biden every day. I think they are letting him shine more in public so it is easier to move on from him, as mentioned in another thread. If I were the Dems, I would keep my powder dry for the real ads if they do change horses.

Maybe the plan with the ad is to try and get under DJT's skin?
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2024, 01:34 PM)pally Wrote: Trump is a convicted criminal..it is calling him what he is not "labeling'

(06-17-2024, 01:39 PM)CJD Wrote: An ad buy calling a convicted criminal a convicted criminal seems like a fairly good use of money when determining who should be the most powerful single person in the country (and perhaps the world).

You two are only fueling the perception that this case was brought to trial for this exact purpose.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2024, 01:34 PM)pally Wrote: Trump is a convicted criminal..it is calling him what he is not "labeling'

Is it a good idea to interfere with an ad prior to sentencing and hearing appeals?

I think anyone who does not already know Trump was convicted in NY has to live under a rock.

On other hand, Biden's attack on the black community in the 80's and. 90's may get info to the votes who may not have yet be born.

I am looking forward to the debate.

No doubt gloves are off so Biden has an opportunity to show strength one on one with the attacks on Trump's character.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2024, 01:58 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Is it a good idea to interfere with an ad prior to sentencing and hearing appeals?

I think anyone who does not already know Trump was convicted in NY has to live under a rock.

On other hand, Biden's attack on the black community in the 80's and. 90's may get info to the votes who may not have yet be born.

I am looking forward to the debate.

No doubt gloves are off so Biden had an opportunity to show strength one on one with the attacks on Trump's character.

Well according to the MAGA world the judge is already compromised so I seriously doubt an ad would change his sentencing plan.
And ignoring Trump’s conviction isn’t going to change MAGA perception so why are you worried?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2024, 01:51 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You two are only fueling the perception that this case was brought to trial for this exact purpose.

That isn't the perception. That's just what occurred.

it's not wholly dissimilar to how the FBI arrested Al Capone for tax evasion rather than the whole...being a gangster thing.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2024, 02:33 PM)CJD Wrote: That isn't the perception. That's just what occurred.

it's not wholly dissimilar to how the FBI arrested Al Capone for tax evasion rather than the whole...being a gangster thing.

It's not your perception.  It is absolutely the perception of millions of people and this type of ad buy, and your response to it, does nothing but add fuel to that fire.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2024, 02:37 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's not your perception.  It is absolutely the perception of millions of people and this type of ad buy, and your response to it, does nothing but add fuel to that fire.

I think you misunderstand me. saying something is the perception implies that it may or may not be true. I am not contesting that Trump was charged for political reasons.

There's no doubt that he was charged for political reasons.

Doesn't make the charges illegitimate.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2024, 02:05 PM)pally Wrote: Well according to the MAGA world the judge is already compromised so I seriously doubt an ad would change his sentencing plan.  
And ignoring Trump’s conviction isn’t going to change MAGA perception so why are you worried?

What did I say that gave you the false impression I am worried? 

I asked a question; I believe in return on investment. It is a huge spend of 50 million, is it spent wisely since it is a known fact Trump was convicted in liberal NY.

Biden is on point, he gets 30 million from Hollywood elites on Saturday, then spends it all + most of the 25 million he made last month in another fundraiser.

Let's see if it gets his better numbers in polling as he continues to lag behind Trump after his conviction.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2024, 02:40 PM)CJD Wrote: I think you misunderstand me. saying something is the perception implies that it may or may not be true. I am not contesting that Trump was charged for political reasons.

There's no doubt that he was charged for political reasons.

Doesn't make the charges illegitimate.

I get the distinction.  What I think you're underestimating is how much this sways people who would otherwise be non-committal. 

Reply/Quote

Then I'm sure that you'll be completely alright when the ads portraying Biden as a senile, old coot, along with a string of footage from his many and numerous public examples of being frozen, staring off into space, and wandering off from the group?  Because it won't be labeling to portray Joe Biden for what he is, a mentally declined individual incapable of functioning at a high level.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
They already are portraying him that way.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2024, 03:45 PM)pally Wrote: They already are portraying him that way.  

Accurately?

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2024, 03:50 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Accurately?

I've given up expecting anything resembling the truth from the MAGA leader

However, if you want to talk about accuracy...Trump has been convicted of a felony therefore calling him a convicted felon is accurate

Reply/Quote

Strictly depends on the level of functionality of 2 of the 5 senses.
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2024, 05:29 PM)pally Wrote: I've given up expecting anything resembling the truth from the MAGA leader

However, if you want to talk about accuracy...Trump has been convicted of a felony therefore calling him a convicted felon is accurate

I don't think Trump is very big on the truth either.  But I'd also have to conclude the same of you if you can't admit that Biden shows clear signs of being in severe mental decline.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2024, 05:31 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Strictly depends on the level of functionality of 2 of the 5 senses.

Apparently.  But which ones???

Reply/Quote

It depends on which candidate pronounces it...
Reply/Quote