Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Bribery whistleblower, criminal or both
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-indicts-missing-man-claims-have-provided-fbi-info-biden-familys-china-business-dealings
A fugitive who claimed to have provided the FBI with information on the Biden family’s business dealings in China is facing decades behind bars for alleged arms trafficking and other charges involving Iran.

This should be easy to prove. F.B.I. needs to turn over notes of the meeting in Brussels he claims to have had saying Joe Biden took a bribe from China.

Sure is a lot of smoke and a little cocaine surround Joe and Hunter Biden.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Quote:The indictment also accuses Luft of recruiting and paying a former high-ranking U.S. government official on behalf of principals based in China in 2016, without registering as a foreign agent as required by law. Prosecutors did not identify the former official, but said he was working as an adviser to then president-elect Donald Trump at the time. Luft is accused of pushing the adviser to support policies favorable to China, including by drafting comments in the adviser's name published in a Chinese newspaper.

Gee I wonder which Trump official is guilty here...how about Ivanka after all it was about this time she magically received her long awaited Chinese Trademarks. Jared...we know from his Qatar and Saudi deals he was willing to bend things if it helped his bottom line

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-10-2023, 10:17 PM)pally Wrote: Gee I wonder which Trump official is guilty here...how about Ivanka after all it was about this time she magically received her long awaited Chinese Trademarks.  Jared...we know from his Qatar and Saudi deals he was willing to bend things if it helped his bottom line

"Monday’s indictment comes days after The New York Post published a 14-minute video of Luft, recorded at an unknown location, in which he claimed he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family had allegedly been bribed from a source with ties to the Chinese military. "

What does this have to do with anyone named Trump?

You do realize all the people mentioned have extensive business backgrounds. You do realize americans get patents all the time from China, nothing illegal about them.

Help me out what business does Joe Biden own? How about Hunter, please expand on his business expertise after he was booted from the navy reserves for testing for cocaine?

This Tuft guy has nothing to do with Trump. Your spin and deflection is making you look bad. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-10-2023, 10:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: "Monday’s indictment comes days after The New York Post published a 14-minute video of Luft, recorded at an unknown location, in which he claimed he was arrested in Cyprus to stop him from testifying to the House Oversight Committee that the Biden family had allegedly been bribed from a source with ties to the Chinese military. "

What does this have to do with anyone named Trump?

You do realize all the people mentioned have extensive business backgrounds. You do realize americans get patents all the time from China, nothing illegal about them.

Help me out what business does Joe Biden own? How about Hunter, please expand on his business expertise after he was booted from the navy reserves for testing for cocaine?

This Tuft guy has nothing to do with Trump. Your spin and deflection is making you look bad. 

Did you even read the article you posted?  Because if you had, you would know one of the charges is based on the paragraphs I copied directly from the article. He recruited a Trump official to act as an agent for China...who was it?  Ivanka must be a leading candidate

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Interesting. Another “whistleblower” who has ties to the trump orbit.

And we know he surrounds himself with nothing but the best. Manafort, Flynn, Epstein, Bannon, Cohen, Stone etc… the list goes on but the scumbags headlining the top of the list should make your stomachs turn.

The IRS guy is by far the most believable I am aware of when it comes to whistleblowers. And didnt Hunter get charged for financial crimes?
Reply/Quote
The 'whistleblower' name is Gal Luft. He's a crook and has been arrested for a diverse variety of crimes :

arms trafficking
violating U.S. sanctions against Iran
making false statements to federal agents
being an unregistered foreign agent for China.

Always the best people.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote