Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden Calls Reporter A "Stupid SOB"
(01-26-2022, 06:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Here we go again. More empty rhetoric and personal attacks.

Rolleyes

It's not about Trump being awesome but it's about Biden being incompetent. That's why Biden was elected because of thoughts like your empty rhetoric when voting for Biden had nothing to do with his abilities to lead the country and everything to do with the fact that he wasn't Trump.

Crazy looking back on it now. The majority of Americans wanted Biden to be prez. And that was before the scumbag loser went full blown traitor and tried to over throw the American government. Yet there are still people like you who fantasize about a world where the traitor is king of America. It’s gross
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 06:09 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Crazy looking back on it now. The majority of Americans wanted Biden to be prez. And that was before the scumbag loser went full blown traitor and tried to over throw the American government. Yet there are still people like you who fantasize about a world where the traitor is king of America. It’s gross

Seriously? You think Trump wanted to overthrow the government and you think he thought that was even possible?

Trump said: "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Peacefully and patriotically is trying to overthrow the government?
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 06:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Seriously? You think Trump wanted to overthrow the government and you think he thought that was even possible?

Trump said: "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."

Seriously?

Do you even pay attention?

Who do you blame for the entire stop the steal movement? Obama
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 06:47 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Seriously?

Do you even pay attention?

Who do you blame for the entire stop the steal movement? Obama

Way to avoid anything with any substance of my post and still think that Trump thought he could overthrow the government.
Reply/Quote
Hey, more self-righteous baiting to feed your insatiable persecution complex. Must be page 4 of a BFritz thread.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 06:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Here we go again. More empty rhetoric and personal attacks.

Rolleyes

It's not about Trump being awesome but it's about Biden being incompetent. That's why Biden was elected because of thoughts like your empty rhetoric when voting for Biden had nothing to do with his abilities to lead the country and everything to do with the fact that he wasn't Trump.

I'll take the man who helped broker a bipartisan infrastructure deal to help modernize the US over the guy who can't even build a wall without crapping his pants every time.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 06:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Way to avoid anything with any substance of my post and still think that Trump thought he could overthrow the government.

The substance of your post is you wholeheartedly support a traitor, and you can not say nothing bad about a man who attempted to end democracy in my country. I'm not allowed to say how I really feel.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 06:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Seriously? You think Trump wanted to overthrow the government and you think he thought that was even possible?

Smashing windows, assaulting police, chanting 'HANG MIKE PENCE', and theft is peaceful and patriotic?
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:21 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Smashing windows, assaulting police, chanting 'HANG MIKE PENCE', and theft is peaceful and patriotic?

It was mostly peaceful.   Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:21 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Smashing windows, assaulting police, chanting 'HANG MIKE PENCE', and theft is peaceful and patriotic?

Once again, Trump said "peacefully and patriotically."
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, Trump said "peacefully and patriotically."

He also spent 4 years emboldening the kind of behavior that took place that day.

If I threaten to burn down your house for 4 years and then one day say I'm not and your house burns down, don't you think people are going to look at me as the first suspect?
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 12:41 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It was mostly peaceful.   Cool

Something something vandalism something something body count something something.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 03:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, Trump said "peacefully and patriotically."

Why didn't his followers listen to him?  

And why did he stand idly by while people he told to be peaceful were breaking and entering, attacking, and even killing people?  
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 04:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why didn't his followers listen to him?  

And why did he stand idly by while people he told to be peaceful were breaking and entering, attacking, and even killing people?  

empty rhetoric?
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 04:33 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: He also spent 4 years emboldening the kind of behavior that took place that day.

If I threaten to burn down your house for 4 years and then one day say I'm not and your house burns down, don't you think people are going to look at me as the first suspect?
How did he embolden it?
(01-27-2022, 04:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why didn't his followers listen to him?  

You want the POTUS to run after people and say "STOP, NO, DON'T DO THAT?" 

You're grasping for straws at this point.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 06:32 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You want the POS to run after people and say "STOP, NO, DON'T DO THAT?" 

You're grasping for straws at this point.

Are you calling Trump a POS?

Also, you're saying that Trump's supporters are so dangerous an unreasonable that Trump telling them to be peaceful caused a riot and then he was right to not try to talk them out of it?  What kind of leader is he?  I don't get it, you'd think he'd be able to talk some sense into them.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 06:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Are you calling Trump a POS?

Also, you're saying that Trump's supporters are so dangerous an unreasonable that Trump telling them to be peaceful caused a riot and then he was right to not try to talk them out of it?  What kind of leader is he?  I don't get it, you'd think he'd be able to talk some sense into them.

I meant POTUS.

Once again, you're ignoring the point because you're going down in flames.

Did you want him to run after them, get out ahead of the mob, throw his hands up, and yell "stop" or try "and talk some sense into them"?
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 06:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I meant POTUS.

Once again, you're ignoring the point because you're going down in flames.

Did you want him to run after them, get out ahead of the mob, throw his hands up, and yell "stop" or try "and talk some sense into them"?

I think if you tell a group of people who are wearing your merchandise to be peaceful and they are not peaceful, then you should try to talk them out of being violent.  Trump taking those hours while the riot was going on to decide to stay off social media and stay off of TV for the first time in years seemed pretty odd, as far as I see it.

Plus, you make Trump supporters sound like a bunch of wild animals who can't be reasoned with. 

I saw Sam Wyche stop Bengals fans from going ape, why not Trump with Trump fans?
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 06:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think if you tell a group of people who are wearing your merchandise to be peaceful and they are not peaceful, then you should try to talk them out of being violent.  Trump taking those hours while the riot was going on to decide to stay off social media and stay off of TV for the first time in years seemed pretty odd, as far as I see it.

Plus, you make Trump supporters sound like a bunch of wild animals who can't be reasoned with. 

I saw Sam Wyche stop Bengals fans from going ape, why not Trump with Trump fans?

Once again, grasping for straws and going down in flames.

You ignored my entire point of that post? Did you want him to chase after them with a megaphone that he had hidden in his pants?

Do you think people in the riot were pulling out their phones to check Twitter to see if Trump really did want that?

And how were the protestors violent? You keep saying that but did they kill anyone?
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 07:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, grasping for straws and going down in flames.

First off, you don't need to start every reply to something I said with this.  I get it, you think I have no cogent points to make and that I'm desperately insulting you.  You don't need to say it over and over again, I'm aware of how you perceive me.

(01-27-2022, 07:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You ignored my entire point of that post? Did you want him to chase after them with a megaphone that he had hidden in his pants?

Do you think people in the riot were pulling out their phones to check Twitter to see if Trump really did want that?

There is video footage of a rioter (I think it was the Shaman yak guy) literally looking at his phone and saying Trump posted a video telling them to go home and that they achieved their goal and should stop.  Trump waited an awful long time to attempt to reign in his supporters, as I see it.

(01-27-2022, 07:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And how were the protestors violent? You keep saying that but did they kill anyone?

There is video evidence of the protestors attacking people, and there were legitimate causalities of both protestors and police.  
Reply/Quote