Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden Campaign Promises
(03-07-2024, 11:30 PM)pally Wrote: Was calling for and attempting unity a lie or simply a victim of a lack of success?  I would also point out he has never insulted a Trump voter.  He does however call out Trump's lies, bent toward authoritarianism, and corruption

If lack of success equals a lie in your book then Donald Trump lied many times
-repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act-failed
-Mexico paying for wall-failed
-build a wall-failed
-fix infrastructure-fail
-drain the swamp-not only failed but added to it
-COVID-we are at the anniversary of the infamous "shut down the country for 10 days and it will be gone

We have been discussing this in the moderator follow the rules post.

Biden has led the charge (with media) attempting to spin MAGA into voter's who are a part of a cult. You have stated numerous times Trump's voters are in a cult. Joe demonized MAGA (Trump) voters all the time. His press secretary (queen of deflection and untruths) attacks MAGA all the time.

Biden has not reached out to Trump or Haley voters, his unity yesterday was to not attempt to reach over the aisle with sugar, he used spice and the bully pulpit.

He is way under water for his policies. Fake news make laugh at immigration in Virginia is a joke, but simply out of touch as illegal immigration policies of Joe Biden are the top concern for Republicans and Independents.

I just heard a few days ago during a RFK Jr. interview, independents now make up 52%, more than Republicans and Democrats combined.

Is Biden appealing to Independents, it appears in the end, the candidate who can win them, wins the race.

Last poll showed Biden has 26% approval rate of uniting the country. I would argue a partisan speech starting out for 10 minutes about a foreign country and only speaking to your base will not help that rating. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2024, 04:32 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Is cancer still a thing?

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/06/12/joe-biden-cure-cancer-campaign-richmond-bolduan-sot-ath-vpx.cnn

Not anymore.

[Image: for-real-v0-s7j2kkij4cnc1.jpeg?width=640...5517b9f02a]

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2024, 02:33 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Not anymore.

[Image: for-real-v0-s7j2kkij4cnc1.jpeg?width=640...5517b9f02a]

Nothing about this post would indicate it’s not a thing anymore.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2024, 03:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Nothing about this post would indicate it’s not a thing anymore.

Shh, he's too distracting himself with Trump so he can ignore his president trying to start WW3.

Reply/Quote