Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Continues To Be Creepy.........
And embarrass the United States with moments like these where he says he loves the little barrettes in a young girl's hair, who looked to be in elementary school, and then says she looks like she's a 19-year-old "little lady sitting there with her legs crossed."

Quote:At ease, Joe.

President Joe Biden raised eyebrows — and a few alarms — Friday when he lavishly complimented a little girl on her appearance during remarks at a Virginia military base.

“I love those barrettes in your hair, man,” Biden said. “I tell you what, look at her, she looks like she’s 19 years old, sitting there like a little lady with her legs crossed.”

The girl in question, who appeared to be elementary school age, had joined her parents and two older brothers on the podium while her mother introduced the president at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton, Virginia.

In what world is that ok?  

And some of you thought that this guy was fit to run the country?

Still think that?

There's more in the link, but you get the idea, and here's the video:

And women voted for him to protect their rights?

Seems logical.

This guy is making our country the joke of the world.
Still a better president than Trump. Hands down.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(05-29-2021, 04:05 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Still a better president than Trump. Hands down.

lol.

You’re kidding, right?

How is Biden better than Trump?

Even if Biden were better than Trump, that makes it ok for Biden to be a creepy pedophile?
Definitely not a fight I would start if I was a Trump supporter.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(05-29-2021, 04:22 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Definitely not a fight I would start if I was a Trump supporter.

Once again, show me where Trump did anything like that as POS.
(05-29-2021, 04:54 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Why must it be a "fight"?

Joe Biden made what seems to be a pretty strange comment.  Acknowledging that shouldn't result in an esnsuing political fight. 

As someone who can't stand either of them, I'm so God damn tired of this partisan bs.  

Because it is what it was meant to be.

Don't come in as Snow White ...

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(05-29-2021, 04:57 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Because it is what it was meant to be.

Don't come in as Snow White ...

I actually deleted my post because initially I just read the quote and I missed the "you guys voted for this guy" part, so I can see where you're coming from.

That said, can we at least agree these comments are weird as shit?
(05-29-2021, 05:08 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I actually deleted my post because initially I just read the quote and I missed the "you guys voted for this guy" part, so I can see where you're coming from.

That said, can we at least agree these comments are weird as shit?

Because people still support the guy.  

Trump never did anything this creepy while in office and people still called him out for his past faults.

Biden is doing this in front of our eyes and people are silent.  
(05-29-2021, 04:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

You’re kidding, right?

How is Biden better than Trump?

Oh, let me count the ways. Well, I would if you were at all sincere in having a good faith discussion on these things.

(05-29-2021, 04:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Even if Biden were better than Trump, that makes it ok for Biden to be a creepy pedophile?

What about the commentary makes him a "creepy pedophile?" His commentary could just as easily be interpreted as some commentary from a grandparent type person. Have you never heard some old person say "oh, look how grown up they look!?" Happens all the time. You are inferring, or rather the right-wing media machine is spouting and you are parroting this idea that this make him some creepy chomo, but that is nothing but a subjective interpretation of the incident.

Now, let me say here, that Biden has some credible accusations against him from (adult) women regarding some sexual misconduct before his time in office and I want those investigated just as I want the roughly two dozen of Trump's investigated. I don't like Biden. I am not a fan of him, personally, and I am not a big fan of his political history. But when it came down to him versus Trump, the choice was as clear as the water in Lake Baikal.

Anyway, I'm going to hopefully resist posting in this thread after this. I know there is no good faith in you starting these threads, so I don't try to put in much effort. Sometimes I just can't help myself, though.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Biden has to be the most boring politician people have had to rage-shit their pants over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-29-2021, 06:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Oh, let me count the ways. Well, I would if you were at all sincere in having a good faith discussion on these things.
Your post is filled with ad hominem attacks, which is a common theme with you regarding me recently, because you have no other real contradictory points.

(05-29-2021, 06:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: What about the commentary makes him a "creepy pedophile?" His commentary could just as easily be interpreted as some commentary from a grandparent type person. Have you never heard some old person say "oh, look how grown up they look!?" Happens all the time. You are inferring, or rather the right-wing media machine is spouting and you are parroting this idea that this make him some creepy chomo, but that is nothing but a subjective interpretation of the incident. 

"I love those barrettes in your hair, man," sounds like a normal grandparent?  Hell no it doesn't.  Especially not in front of the world.  And you really think "she looks like she's 19-years-old," is the same as "you look so grown up!"?

You can't be serious.

Furthermore, you're saying it's ok because he's a grandparent type, but then you think a grandparent type that makes comments like that is fit to run the country?

(05-29-2021, 06:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Now, let me say here, that Biden has some credible accusations against him from (adult) women regarding some sexual misconduct before his time in office and I want those investigated just as I want the roughly two dozen of Trump's investigated. I don't like Biden. I am not a fan of him, personally, and I am not a big fan of his political history. But when it came down to him versus Trump, the choice was as clear as the water in Lake Baikal. 
Trump didn't bring his creepiness into the White House with him.  Once again, you're deflecting off of Biden not being mentally stable enough to be President.

(05-29-2021, 06:51 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Anyway, I'm going to hopefully resist posting in this thread after this. I know there is no good faith in you starting these threads, so I don't try to put in much effort. Sometimes I just can't help myself, though.
Another ad hominem attack because you brought nothing to the discussion to counter anything I posted.

Typical of the left.
(05-29-2021, 07:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Your post is filled with ad hominem attacks, which is a common theme with you regarding me recently, because you have no other real contradictory points.

Your threads and the arguments contained within are based entirely off of subjective interpretations of benign events that are fueled by propaganda. There is no logical way to retort illogical arguments, which is all you provide. It's a pointless endeavor. I've compared it to playing chess with pigeons, and someone correctly pointed out that even that doesn't do justice to your inability to coherently articulate rational thought. I sincerely see you as brainwashed based upon your posting behavior of illogical arguments followed by abandonment of a thread once anyone thoroughly dismantles your worldview, as that likely creates a degree of dissonance so uncomfortable that it causes physical pain if you were to attempt reconciling it with the real world.

(05-29-2021, 08:52 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Your threads and the arguments contained within are based entirely off of subjective interpretations of benign events that are fueled by propaganda. There is no logical way to retort illogical arguments, which is all you provide. It's a pointless endeavor. I've compared it to playing chess with pigeons, and someone correctly pointed out that even that doesn't do justice to your inability to coherently articulate rational thought. I sincerely see you as brainwashed based upon your posting behavior of illogical arguments followed by abandonment of a thread once anyone thoroughly dismantles your worldview, as that likely creates a degree of dissonance so uncomfortable that it causes physical pain if you were to attempt reconciling it with the real world.

Then address the rest of the points in that post.
Should have told her he hated the barrettes and that she was an ugly dog. Probably would have won over some Republicans. Since apparently that’s what their party is all about now, be as obnoxious vile and rude as possible always play the victim, complain about everything, and be allergic to the truth.
Had some great Chinese food tonight. YUM!
(05-29-2021, 11:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Should have told her he hated the barrettes and that she was an ugly dog. Probably would have won over some Republicans. Since apparently that’s what their party is all about now, be as obnoxious vile and rude as possible always play the victim, complain about everything, and be allergic to the truth.

You just described the Democratic party, with things like male and female having no objective basis and always acting like they're oppressed.
(05-29-2021, 11:04 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Should have told her he hated the barrettes and that she was an ugly dog. Probably would have won over some Republicans. Since apparently that’s what their party is all about now, be as obnoxious vile and rude as possible always play the victim, complain about everything, and be allergic to the truth.

He could have said she looks old enough to be too old for Matt Gaetz.
(05-29-2021, 11:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You just described the Democratic party, with things like male and female having no objective basis and always acting like they're oppressed.

Take a long hard look at the conman you worship bud. Your party is modeling itself in his image. Creating laws because of a lie, afraid to look in to 1/6 because of the truth, making laws because of Facebook. It’s like the party turned in to one big giant Karen. There is no more deregulation and freedom. All they want to do is crack down on everything make new laws and restrictions for anything that they don’t like. It’s basically a cult worshipping a conman so hard they are rejecting democracy and embracing fascism. Scary stuff for anyone not drinking the koolaid .
(05-29-2021, 11:38 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You just described the Democratic party, with things like male and female having no objective basis and always acting like they're oppressed.

And then you have republicans who never stop going on about how patriotic they are and how awesome America is while screaming about how much of an embarrassment half the country is and how we become a total farce and shithole of a country every 4-12 years.
(05-30-2021, 12:23 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Take a long hard look at the conman you worship bud. Your party is modeling itself in his image. Creating laws because of a lie, afraid to look in to 1/6 because of the truth, making laws because of Facebook. It’s like the party turned in to one big giant Karen. There is no more deregulation and freedom. All they want to do is crack down on everything make new laws and restrictions for anything that they don’t like. It’s basically a cult worshipping a conman so hard they are rejecting democracy and embracing fascism. Scary stuff for anyone not drinking the koolaid .

Who said I worship Trump?

I think he was a better choice than Biden, but that's not saying much.  

Your post is mostly just personal attacks and empty rhetoric because that's what the Democratic party is based off of: subjectivity with no objective realities.

Instead of addressing how creepy is or even trying to deny it, you just go on the attack because you have no rebuttal.