Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock
Last I checked, even children born out of wedlock deserve love, but I guess not according to Joe Biden:

Quote:President Biden and first lady Jill Biden hung Christmas stockings for six of their grandchildren at the White House but did not include their son Hunter’s illegitimate daughter.

The decorated State Dining Room celebrated the “Gift of Family,” the White House said, and the six stockings hanging over the fireplace were for Naomi, 27, Finnegan, 21, Maisy, 20, Natalie, 17, and Robert Hunter Biden II, 15, and little Beau, 1, according to the “Today” show.

[Image: white-house-stockings.jpg?quality=90&strip=all]

Quote:Hunter Biden’s 3-year-old daughter, Navy Jones Roberts — who was born out of wedlock to a stripper — was reportedly not included in the festive display. The family reportedly has not met the child.

Hunter, 51, initially denied that he was the father of Navy because he said he had “no recollection” of meeting her mother, Arkansas native Lunden Alexis Roberts.

“That’s how little connection I had with anyone. I was a mess, but a mess I’ve taken responsibility for,” he wrote of his drug-fueled sex “rampages” in his 2021 memoir “Beautiful Things.”

The first son, who is now married to South African model and filmmaker Melissa Cohen, later took responsibility for fathering Navy following a DNA test and settled with Roberts for an undisclosed sum last year.

Roberts was on the payroll at Hunter’s consulting firm during her 2018 pregnancy but was kicked off the company’s insurance plan after she gave birth, according to text messages reviewed by The Post.

Hunter and his father have not seen the little girl, Roberts’ lawyer told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette this spring.

“Every child needs loving parents and loving grandparents. This child could stand a relationship with her father. She could stand a relationship with her grandfather,” Clint Lancaster reportedly said.

What a bunch of pieces of shit. You have a daughter born out of wedlock and you're too ashamed of her to even consider her family?

And single moms are voting for Democrats at a growing rate.

What a joke.

You think teachers will tell their students about this in school?

"If you were born out of wedlock, you're not part of the family!"

How are people just not appalled by this man?
Reply/Quote
So now the president being a piece of shit is bad again? It's hard to keep up with this stuff.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 03:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So now the president being a piece of shit is bad again?  It's hard to keep up with this stuff.

Here we go.

Typical deflection.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 03:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Here we go.

Typical deflection.

Deflect from what?  Joe Biden is a shitty person, but it's bitterly amusing that someone who thinks a different shitty old bastard is awesome is clutching his pearls over it.

Stuff like this is funny...what of it?  You whining about Biden being a d-bag is like watching someone wearing an Air Supply shirt tell someone wearing a Barry Mannilow shirt that he likes wussy music. 

At any rate, I'm sure they'll put a stocking up for whatshername and Tucker Carlson will start warning us that it means that Hunter's stripper ex is going to be the secretary of defense, soon.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 04:03 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Deflect from what?  Joe Biden is a shitty person, but it's bitterly amusing that someone who thinks a different shitty old bastard is awesome is clutching his pearls over it.

Stuff like this is funny...what of it?  You whining about Biden being a d-bag is like watching someone wearing an Air Supply shirt tell someone wearing a Barry Mannilow shirt that he likes wussy music. 

At any rate, I'm sure they'll put a stocking up for whatshername and Tucker Carlson will start warning us that it means that Hunter's stripper ex is going to be the secretary of defense, soon.

Did Trump do anything this shitty while President?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 04:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Did Trump do anything this shitty while President?

This isn't a serious question.
Reply/Quote
Hunter should have been like Trump and wear a condom when he had sex with a stripper.

Now's as good a time as ever to impeach Biden for Hunter's indiscretions though.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 04:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: This isn't a serious question.

Name something as shitty as excluding a grandchild from the family Christmas display and making the child feel like they're not as good as other children.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 04:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Name something as shitty as excluding a grandchild from the family Christmas display and making the child feel like they're not as good as other children.

Trump played favoritism with his own kids by making it obvious which one he'd most want to have sex with.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 04:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump played favoritism with his own kids by making it obvious which one he'd most want to have sex with.

Another attempt at avoiding the question because you have no response to Biden being a piece of shit.

Starting to get sad.........
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 04:19 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Name something as shitty as excluding a grandchild from the family Christmas display and making the child feel like they're not as good as other children.

Again, are you serious? How about attempting to overthrow democracy? 

Attempting to overthrow democracy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hurt child's feelings
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 04:26 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another attempt at avoiding the question because you have no response to Biden being a piece of shit.

Starting to get sad.........

Why is it my job to defend Joe Biden?  The issue with this thread is that you post it with the tone of someone who is talking to a group of people who defend and love Joe Biden the way you love and defend Trump, and that just isn't accurate.

You and I both agree that Joe Biden shouldn't be president and is a pretty shitty person...I just find it worth pointing out that you are very supportive of a different shitty person being president.

Many excuses have been given over the years for why people tolerate or support a shitty guy being president...just replace Trump/Clinton/Nixon and so on with Biden and you have your answer.
Reply/Quote
my father would have called my morbid fascination with threads like these 'rubbernecking'.
Reply/Quote
Stuff like this makes me think about how I'd categorize the presidents of my lifetime. Let's see...

Carter
genuinely a good person, dud president

Reagan/G W Bush/Obama
charismatic guys who did their dirty work via sneaky political stuff while smiling for the camera and being so darn lovable

Clinton/Trump
genuinely bad guys who engaged in activities that would get normal people thrown in jail, supporters defended their impeachment by calling it personally-motivated and a non-issue, not politically related but also dishonor their wives for that extra bonus stench

HW Bush/Biden
lecherous old career government cronies who had spinoff presidencies as a result of being the VP of a charismatic president
Reply/Quote
Who would've though a devout Catholic would have issues with an out of wedlock born child? Next you'll tell me the bottom of the ocean is wet.
Reply/Quote
Do people normally hang stockings for family members they have never met?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 05:15 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Do people normally hang stockings for family members they have never met?

In theory, the stocking is there for the person who is expected to show up and receive what is in it, correct?  Though this makes me want to ask my sister in law why her second husband doesn't adorn their home with personalized stockings for all the kids he has from prior marriages that she never met.

Side note, if elected would John McCain have put up a stocking for his half-black illegitimate kid he supposedly had?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 04:26 PM)Au165 Wrote: Again, are you serious? How about attempting to overthrow democracy? 

Attempting to overthrow democracy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hurt child's feelings
Trump didn't attempt to overthrow a democracy.

A crowd got fired up by his words.

Do you really think Trump thought a crowd at a rally would be able to overtake the government?
(12-02-2021, 04:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why is it my job to defend Joe Biden?  The issue with this thread is that you post it with the tone of someone who is talking to a group of people who defend and love Joe Biden the way you love and defend Trump, and that just isn't accurate.

You and I both agree that Joe Biden shouldn't be president and is a pretty shitty person...I just find it worth pointing out that you are very supportive of a different shitty person being president.

Many excuses have been given over the years for why people tolerate or support a shitty guy being president...just replace Trump/Clinton/Nixon and so on with Biden and you have your answer.

Again, what did Trump do while President that was this shitty?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 05:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Again, what did Trump do while President that was this shitty?

What did Trump do as president that was shittier than committing an act of improper holiday stocking hanging etiquette?  This is a question you are seriously posing to the thread?

Geez, maybe next week Biden will leave the toilet seat up and we can declare him the next Hitler.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2021, 05:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trump didn't attempt to overthrow a democracy.

A crowd got fired up by his words.

Do you really think Trump thought a crowd at a rally would be able to overtake the government?

Again, what did Trump do while President that was this shitty?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/25/health/predict-usaid-viruses.html

I would say ending the program that’s entire purpose was to combat stuff like covid-19.

But we are splitting hairs here. One guy didn’t hang a sock for a kid they never met the other guy took American leadership and resources out of one of the most critical realms and quite possibly invited a global pandemic to a neighborhood near you. You say potato I say potato.
Reply/Quote