Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Excludes Granddaughter Born Out Of Wedlock
(12-12-2021, 06:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How's "peacefully and patriotically" sedition?

You're looking at one part of one sentence. Most people look at the entire body of work.
Reply/Quote
Imagine bringing a gallow to show how peaceful you are Big Grin

And killing 6 people too.

Free speech has a price.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 07:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's the problem with living in a country full of snowflakes now where everyone is offended by everything

Like not hanging a stocking? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Anyway Trump barely acknowledged Tiffany Trump and she was his daughter, not a granddaughter he never met....

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 11:01 AM)jj22 Wrote: Like not hanging a stocking? 

I only speak from my experience, but conservatives are pretty good at denying kids when they aren't terribly fond of the manner or personnel by which they were miraculously brought into this world.  Biden is being a regular ol' traditional white christian on this one.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 07:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's the problem with living in a country full of snowflakes now where everyone is offended by everything and where everyone gets a trophy.

Republicans talk about trophies so much, I feel like I'm missing out. I've been waiting for my trophy for decades. It's never shown up.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 11:44 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Republicans talk about trophies so much, I feel like I'm missing out. I've been waiting for my trophy for decades. It's never shown up.

Well, republicans are right that pretending that people who didn't win are still winners is dangerous...they're just right for the wrong reasons.  All the "Trump won" merchandise just shows they are dumb enough to purchase participation trophies by the boatload.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 07:08 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You're looking at one part of one sentence. Most people look at the entire body of work.
Explain how any other part of the speech could override the "peacefully and patriotically" part.
(12-13-2021, 11:01 AM)jj22 Wrote: Like not hanging a stocking? 

Who's offended by that?

I'm just saying he's a dick for it.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 02:37 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Explain how any other part of the speech could override the "peacefully and patriotically" part.

Again, whole body of work.
Reply/Quote
I think the real scandal is that serious people hang stockings on their chimneys to begin with. Including for grown-ups. There's something like taking this whole pagan Santa cult too far.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:04 PM)hollodero Wrote: I think the real scandal is that serious people hang stockings on their chimneys to begin with. Including for grown-ups. There's something like taking this whole pagan Santa cult too far.

The whole holiday is pagan. Christ (if he even existed) was born in April. Using Christmas as an excuse to celebrate his birth would be like me celebrating my birthday in (ironically) April.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 05:04 PM)hollodero Wrote: I think the real scandal is that serious people hang stockings on their chimneys to begin with. Including for grown-ups. There's something like taking this whole pagan Santa cult too far.

(12-13-2021, 06:22 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: The whole holiday is pagan. Christ (if he even existed) was born in April. Using Christmas as an excuse to celebrate his birth would be like me celebrating my birthday in (ironically) April.

Man, you guys are grinches.

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 06:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Man, you guys are grinches.

I just prefer Halloween. At least it's honest (sort of).
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 06:47 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I just prefer Halloween. At least it's honest (sort of).

Evil. Your mother schucks stalks in hell!

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 06:47 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I just prefer Halloween. At least it's honest (sort of).

Oh Halloween is equally bad, especially from a foreign viewpoint. We did not have Halloween, it has zero tradition here, yet little brats start ringing on our doors now and saynig something like trick or treat in a broad accent. They don't even know what these words mean. And every time I feel like telling these effers to leave me alone and bow to the imperialistic american gods they sold their souls to by threatening me for not making them all american fat with candy. Talk about honest, there never was a trick, they don't even follow through. 

This has no part here - we here put our children in blackface on the 6th of January and let them say little gruesome poems for money and allow them to smear our doors, that's how we have always done it. And we have no Santa, and yet there are a gazillion of Santas around each year nowadays, ringing stupid bells and calling me a ***** three times. Screw all this cultural hegenomy and our just rolling over to american customs, including mimicking black life protests even in the distinct absence of a significant number of blacks. /rant.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 07:35 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Evil. Your mother schucks stalks in hell!

West Toledo isn't that bad.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 08:24 PM)hollodero Wrote: Oh Halloween is equally bad, especially from a foreign viewpoint. We did not have Halloween, it has zero tradition here, yet little brats start ringing on our doors now and saynig something like trick or treat in a broad accent. They don't even know what these words mean. And every time I feel like telling these effers to leave me alone and bow to the imperialistic american gods they sold their souls to by threatening me for not making them all american fat with candy. Talk about honest, there never was a trick, they don't even follow through. 

This has no part here - we here put our children in blackface on the 6th of January and let them say little gruesome poems for money and allow them to smear our doors, that's how we have always done it. And we have no Santa, and yet there are a gazillion of Santas around each year nowadays, ringing stupid bells and calling me a ***** three times. Screw all this cultural hegenomy and our just rolling over to american customs, including mimicking black life protests even in the distinct absence of a significant number of blacks. /rant.

I meant the Jack-o-Lanterns and masks, but sure man. My bad for enjoying a bastardized Dia De Los Mortos that actually has cultural relevance in my country.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 04:56 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Again, whole body of work.

Peacefully and patriotically overrides anything else.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 08:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Peacefully and patriotically overrides anything else.

Not a shocking take given the poster.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 08:51 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I meant the Jack-o-Lanterns and masks, but sure man. My bad for enjoying a bastardized Dia De Los Mortos that actually has cultural relevance in my country.

Ehm, yeah, in case I read that correctly, please don't take me more seriously than necessary. Of course I love for everyone to enjoy life in his own manners. I'm also a sneerer that uses bad threads to do some misplaeced mockery to entertain myself. What else are they for, after all.
Reply/Quote