Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden Family to be subpoenaed by oversight committee
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/house-gop-to-subpoena-biden-family-bank-records-dont-lie-rep-comer-says

I was wondering if the committee would subpoena every member who received money from foreign countries and it appears that will happen soon. The accountant is also a top witness in the potential bribery scheme.

House GOP to subpoena Biden family: 'Bank records don't lie,' Rep. Comer says
Rep. James Comer, GOP eye subpoenas for Biden, Hunter in influence peddling case

If innocent, no reason for the POTUS to not comply to a subpoena to explain his side of the story.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
BFD.....does anyone seriously think the President of the United States is going in front of a congressional committee? Comer is talking big...he knows Joe is never going to appear. In fact some may that Congressional Republicans are using these wild speculations to interfere in the 2024 election on behalf of their Dear Leader

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 10:43 AM)pally Wrote: BFD.....does anyone seriously think the President of the United States is going in front of a congressional committee?  Comer is talking big...he knows Joe is never going to appear.  In fact some may that Congressional Republicans are using these wild speculations to interfere in the 2024 election on behalf of their Dear Leader

lmao!!!!!!!!   Multiple shell companies, actual bank records, millions transferred for no known services or products, Lot's of witnesses.

Are people really, legitimately this dense?

Do you not realize you can STILL hate Trump with every fiber in your being while ALSO realizing the Biden family is probably corrupt?
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 11:09 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: lmao!!!!!!!!   Multiple shell companies, actual bank records, millions transferred for no known services or products, Lot's of witnesses.

Are people really, legitimately this dense?

Do you not realize you can STILL hate Trump with every fiber in your being while ALSO realizing the Biden family is probably corrupt?

"Probably" because they haven't proven anything.

Let me know when the indictment comes in.

Maybe old "Slow Joe" is smart enough to not admit his crimes on tape though.  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 10:43 AM)pally Wrote: BFD.....does anyone seriously think the President of the United States is going in front of a congressional committee?  

No one is above the law, or so I have been reliably told.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 11:15 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: No one is above the law, or so I have been reliably told.

and based on Jim Jordan's own actions Congressional subpoenas aren't enforceable.  Biden is never going to testify and I can't see any federal court forcing.  O course, I could be wrong which means I can't wait to see Donald Trump facing a Senate hearing

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 11:12 AM)GMDino Wrote: "Probably" because they haven't proven anything.

Let me know when the indictment comes in.

Maybe old "Slow Joe" is smart enough to not admit his crimes on tape though.  Smirk

An indictment is an accusation.   It does not prove anything either.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 11:19 AM)pally Wrote: and based on Jim Jordan's own actions Congressional subpoenas aren't enforceable.  Biden is never going to testify and I can't see any federal court forcing.  O course, I could be wrong which means I can't wait to see Donald Trump facing a Senate hearing

I have zero doubt Biden will not testify.

Why don't they just list all their shell companies, the monies they received, who the monies came from, who the monies went to and what goods and/or services they provided for said millions?

Seems pretty weird/odd to not provide this info and put this all to rest if it's all legit, dontcha think?
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 11:22 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I have zero doubt Biden will not testify.

Why don't they just list all their shell companies, the monies they received, who the monies came from, who the monies went to and what goods and/or services they provided for said millions?

Seems pretty weird/odd to not provide this info and put this all to rest if it's all legit, dontcha think?

where was Trump and his family's transparency on his shell companies, the monies they received, who the money came from, who the money went to and what goods and or services they provided for said millions?

Hunter has the constitutional right not to incriminate himself.  And so far Joe apparently is uninvolved except in the minds of the so-called Freedom caucus

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 11:19 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: An indictment is an accusation.   It does not prove anything either.

Ah!  Ok.  Call me when charges are filed.

(08-10-2023, 11:22 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I have zero doubt Biden will not testify.

I mean Jim Jordan and several other refused to testify after being subpoenaed so it *IS* kind of funny that the gop would try and get Biden's family to come in.
Reply/Quote
"Joe Biden literally wrote a letter to Devon Archer in 2011 expressing his excitement about Devon's partnership with Hunter," Republican National Committee strategic communications director Tommy Pigott wrote. "Not only that, there's a voicemail from Biden to Hunter saying he wanted to discuss an article on Hunter's ‘business’ dealings in China."

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 11:36 AM)pally Wrote: where was Trump and his family's transparency on his shell companies, the monies they received, who the money came from, who the money went to and what goods and or services they provided for said millions?

Hunter has the constitutional right not to incriminate himself.  And so far Joe apparently is uninvolved except in the minds of the so-called Freedom caucus

Show us 1 foreign shell company Donald Trump set up or else stop the lies. Trump and his family were billionaires prior to running and winning the 2016 presidential election. Donald Trump is the most investigated POTUS in history, if he had a shell company and took bribes from foreign countries, they woud have found it versus drumming up BS charges to impeach him along party lines and now indict him on the exact same thing HRC did. 

I would go a step further, Joe Biden having classified documents unsecured where his son and his business partners could use to blackmail countries. Then we have HRC who had an attorney with no security clearance delete over 33,000 emails under subpoena. 

People see the Trump attacks by the F.B.I. and D.O.J. for what they are, political attacks by a weaponized justice department acting as an arm of the DNC and  Jie Biden.

Reply/Quote
The oversight committee is doing exactly what the IRS whistleblowers wanted to do and that is follow the money. They wanted to interview members of the Biden family, but were stopped by the DOJ. They wanted to interview Hunter Biden, but he was tipped off by a US attorney and the secret service, the IRS agents and FBI agents were told to stand down.

There are so many cover ups by our justice department it is scary. It is not good for our country the D.O.J. and F.B.I. have shown to be corrupt at the highest levels.

As far as Hunter Biden is concerned, it is public record he took money from China and Ukraine by his own admission. The committee has evidence he also took money from Russia, Romania and Kazakhstan. HB never reported income from the last 3 to the iRS or to the judge presiding over his case.

The question he needs to answer is why did he tell his daughter he gave 50% of his income to his father. The grandkids need to answer why they received money from foreign countries through Hunter Biden?

Isn't any liberal even remotely interested in finding out the truth or are you going to continue to ignore all evidence because Joe Biden is a Democrat and laws and rule of law do not apply to liberals?

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 11:36 AM)pally Wrote: where was Trump and his family's transparency on his shell companies, the monies they received, who the money came from, who the money went to and what goods and or services they provided for said millions?

1.  This is not a thread about Trump.

2.  Why would Hunter incriminate himself if there is nothing to all these shell companies and millions transferred?

3.  So Hunter Biden with no experience in energy or goods to sell was given millions of dollars that he funneled through multiple shell companies and distributed to his family cause rich people just wanted to give him and his family free money?  For no apparent reason?

4.  So far no explanation has come forth to explain the multitude of shell companies, the money getting funneled to the Biden family and what goods/services were provided for the millions.  If this is all just bs then why has no one given an official, public explanation to these things.  All I hear is "nuh uh".
Reply/Quote
Please force Biden to step aside so a democrat who isn't 80 with an approval rating 15 points underwater can trounce Trump in 24 and 28.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 12:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Ah!  Ok.  Call me when charges are filed.

I mean Jim Jordan and several other refused to testify after being subpoenaed so it *IS* kind of funny that the gop would try and get Biden's family to come in.

"Being charged with a crime merely means that the government has formally accused a person of a crime. A person charged with a crime is, by law, Innocent". 
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 12:35 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: "Being charged with a crime merely means that the government has formally accused a person of a crime. A person charged with a crime is, by law, Innocent". 

True...unless we are talking about people seeking jobs woth security clearances.  That's the crazy part about this.  Biden and especially Trump have flags that would keep them off desk duty at a social security office in a small town. 
Reply/Quote
Do I care about Hunter Biden....no, he is a private citizen. Do I care if Hunter gave Joe money...no that isn't illegal on Joe's part? And that is the part you are missing. Despite all your repeated rantings of right-wing media, you still have NO proof or even compelling evidence of actual illegal acts of Joe's. You say Hunter claimed he gave 1/2 his income to Joe...Joe can say it was because Hunter was an addict and Joe wanted to ensure that money went to Hunter's family. Hunter paid for some expenses at the house...Joe can say Hunter is lying to cover up using that money to buy coke. Just tying money to Joe isn't enough for a conviction. You have to prove that Joe 1) knew the money was illegally obtained 2) took some illegal action in response to receiving the money.

When you can provide something other than allegations you might expand your horizons but so far I see a lot of rantings by far-right politicians trying to prove their loyalty to Trump and the gullible falling for them

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2023, 12:35 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: "Being charged with a crime merely means that the government has formally accused a person of a crime. A person charged with a crime is, by law, Innocent". 

Ah!  Ok.  Then people aren't "dense".
Reply/Quote
All the problems in this country and around the world.

And all the republicans care about is putting on a big show and trying to steal another election.

Pitiful.
Reply/Quote