Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden Impeachment Inquiry
AOC bringing the receipts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWkEONTXnTs
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 09:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: And yet she was right, had the receipts and the gop was shown to be trying to manipulate the text to make it look like something it wasn't.

So how bad are the gop if AOC is as bad as you think she is?

(10-02-2023, 01:28 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: She's hot isn't she? Is that why you brought her up when no one else had? 

BUT the fact is that whe DID bring the evidence and DOES bring it when she makes her points. Can you say the same for your side? 

(10-02-2023, 01:29 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: This is called "Moving the goalpost". You're losing the argument and then backup to include something else. You're not good at this, are you? 

(10-02-2023, 02:24 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: AOC bringing the receipts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWkEONTXnTs

This is only the first week of it?? I'd be careful and just let it play out. It's not moving the goalposts, it was stated all along that there was enough there to open an inquiry in order to get the power to issue subpoena's to get access to the bank records. You guys are behaving no better than the Trump crowd, Jumping on the first thing and trying to ride it out as Proof of Guilt/Not Guilt. Let the crap play out and let's see what happens.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 02:17 AM)Mike M (the other one Wrote: This is only the first week of it?? I'd be careful and just let it play out. It's not moving the goalposts, it was stated all along that there was enough there to open an inquiry in order to get the power to issue subpoena's to get access to the bank records. You guys are behaving no better than the Trump crowd, Jumping on the first thing and trying to ride it out as Proof of Guilt/Not Guilt.  Let the crap play out and let's see what happens.

Their own witness said there wasn't evidence to open an inquiry! 

Fact check: Republicans make false, misleading claims at first Biden impeachment inquiry hearing | CNN Politics
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 02:47 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: Their own witness said there wasn't evidence to open an inquiry! 

Fact check: Republicans make false, misleading claims at first Biden impeachment inquiry hearing | CNN Politics

Oh, now you gonna believe a Republican?
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 08:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Oh, now you gonna believe a Republican?

I'm sure anyone who corroborates things democrats want to hear has been declared a RINO, so I guess so.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2023, 09:35 PM)hollodero Wrote: But what does that have to do with it?

Head on a pike type stuff.

Reply/Quote
I have a feeling this thread is not going to end well.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2023, 12:12 PM)GMDino Wrote: 1) I have no idea how she "defended" him so I won't comment.

2) The gop lied about the text.  She provided the context and proof.  If they are lying about what they have now I have no faith they will provide honest "facts" later.

So HER credibility is miles above the gop at this point.

Well in AOC's world, the end of the world is almost upon us. She has the credibility as Al Gore and the other climate alarmists whose only goal is to make money off a fake issue.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 08:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Well in AOC's world, the end of the world is almost upon us. She has the credibility as Al Gore and the other climate alarmists whose only goal is to make money off a fake issue.

Well, that (if true) has nothing to do with the fact that she provided proof that the gop was manipulating that message and trying to make it look like it was about something other than it was.

Odds are good neither one of us will live long enough to see how bad it will get, but enjoy your beach front property while you can.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2023, 08:06 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Oh, now you gonna believe a Republican?

I accept FACTS.  
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 01:07 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: I accept FACTS.  

That's debatable as noted in other threads.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 01:07 AM)GreenDragon Wrote: I accept FACTS.  

I accept CASH.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 02:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I accept CASH.

Soros might have a spot for you
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 02:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I accept CASH.

The Kochs are ready to pay you.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 02:29 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That's debatable as noted in other threads.

Where you presented no facts. Those threads?
Reply/Quote
Some of the best moments of the Biden Impeachment Inquiry.

MTG loves talking about Hunter Biden so much. Which is weird because the inquiry isn't about Hunter.
I'm pretty sure she wants the D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jocs-y3ep-0
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 08:31 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Some of the best moments of the Biden Impeachment Inquiry.

MTG loves talking about Hunter Biden so much. Which is weird because the inquiry isn't about Hunter.
I'm pretty sure she wants the D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jocs-y3ep-0

Response from China:  Ching-chong I think she likes his ding dong.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 09:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Response from China:  Ching-chong I think she likes his ding dong.

Not sure that's a word in Mandarin or Cantanese. 
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 09:58 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Not sure that's a word in Mandarin or Cantanese. 

It's Chinese, you dunderhead.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2023, 10:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's Chinese, you dunderhead.

Chinese isn't a language, it's an adjective form of a country's name.

China's citizens are Chinese.

People from China speak ......
Reply/Quote