Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden In The Debates......
(09-30-2020, 10:27 PM)hollodero Wrote: In my brief experience, I'd say they are not savvy enough for that kind of strategy.

Also, I wish they were.

It would be interesting to hear what Trump said or did during debate one to attract new voters.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 12:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I found it. You can see it under his skin and implanted inside the ear itself. There are not wrinkles in his skin, they're wires.

If you look at his eye lid, there's a mini tablet installed in it for him to read answers. 

[Image: QlUIlHt.png]

Wait, I thought he had the Bill Gates chip so they could just transfer answers directly into his brain?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 10:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It would be interesting to hear what Trump said or did during debate one to attract new voters.  

Yeah, I have no idea. Particularly none that would be flattering.

Maybe it's all the greatest economy talk, there's a fetish for that. Also, I can not understand why Biden and no one ever responds to this talk by pointing to the deficit. I sure digress, but really, what reason is there not to do so?
Reply/Quote

(09-30-2020, 11:49 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Wait, there's a tablet now? He upgraded from notes to a tablet. Impressive, 12 hours after the debate ended. 

Notes or a tablet and you act like it's a big difference and you act like you caught me in some massive set-up.

You need to work on your debating skills.

Watch Dan Bongino describing how Trump played it perfectly last night and got Biden to alienate his base and perfectly executed his debate strategy.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 11:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  

Notes or a tablet and you act like it's a big difference and you act like you caught me in some massive set-up.

And the guy who accused Biden of taking PEDs and demanded he take a pre-debate drug test didn’t point out the “illegal” tablet Biden was using to cheat right under Trump’s nose?

Quote:Watch Dan Bongino describing how Trump played it perfectly last night and got Biden to alienate his base and perfectly executed his debate strategy.

I especially liked the part in which other Fox commentators called Bongino’s comments “so farfetched.” In the future you may want to use conservative pundits that other conservative pundits don’t think are fruitcakes.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 02:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: It really is amazing.  Most people, even the Trump defenders, can admit Trump lost and badly but there always the holdouts looking for some way the other guy "cheated".

I was actually encouraged to see people agreeing that Trump looked bad.  Not that I think it changed their votes but it gave me some hope for their ability to separate fantasy from reality.

Even some Republican Senators agreed. Murkowski called the white supremacy answer "awful."  Romney found it embarassing. 
McConnell, in contrast to Trump, unequivocally and loudly denounced white supremacy--no place for it anywhere.

I've only heard White House hires directly claiming "Trump has always denounced white supremacy" and the like. 
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 12:01 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: And the guy who accused Biden of taking PEDs and demanded he take a pre-debate drug test didn’t point out the “illegal” tablet Biden was using to cheat right under Trump’s nose?

He couldn't see.  They do stand behind podiums that are blocked off so the person you're debating can't see what's on your podium, and neither can the audience.

People say "you always see people writing things down in debates," but that's so they can remember to go back to points or to touch on points, not read what they're supposed to say.

(10-01-2020, 12:01 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I especially liked the part in which other Fox commentators called Bongino’s comments “so farfetched.”  In the future you may want to use conservative pundits that other conservative pundits don’t think are fruitcakes.

But it cut-off before there was any explanation or rebuttal.

How do you know Dan didn't point out how they weren't far-fetched?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 11:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  

Watch Dan Bongino describing how Trump played it perfectly last night and got Biden to alienate his base and perfectly executed his debate strategy.

Homie, you went from claiming he had notes to then claiming he had a tablet. And this isn't a debate, it's everyone making fun of you for suggesting that a wrinkle was a wire.

Also, Biden didn't alienate his base. He beat Bernie by millions of votes. The fact that he doesn't agree with Bernie on healthcare or the environment doesn't lose him "his base". That's just Bongino continuing to be bad at politics. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 12:12 AM)Dill Wrote: Even some Republican Senators agreed. Murkowski called the white supremacy answer "awful."  Romney found it embarassing. 
McConnell, in contrast to Trump, unequivocally and loudly denounced white supremacy--no place for it anywhere.

I've only heard White House hires directly claiming "Trump has always denounced white supremacy" and the like. 

Are you telling me McConnell denounced white supremacy without asking for a list of names first and a block of instruction on who to condemn? OMG, how is that possible?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 12:01 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I especially liked the part in which other Fox commentators called Bongino’s comments “so farfetched.”  In the future you may want to use conservative pundits that other conservative pundits don’t think are fruitcakes.

Bongino tried to run for the Senate in Maryland as a Yankees fan. He's a putz. 

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 12:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Homie, you went from claiming he had notes to then claiming he had a tablet. And this isn't a debate, it's everyone making fun of you for suggesting that a wrinkle was a wire.

Ha.  

Your claims at "everyone" proves again that you're terrible at debates and you just use empty rhetoric.

That's also a personal attack, which I have been suspended for.  Will you be suspended?

I also don't see how you're not getting the fact that it doesn't matter if it was notes or a tablet because it's about him needing help, not whether it was electronic or paper.

Homie, keep up the personal attacks because it's really strengthening your arguments.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 12:15 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He couldn't see.  They do stand behind podiums that are blocked off so the person you're debating can't see what's on your podium, and neither can the audience.

People say "you always see people writing things down in debates," but that's so they can remember to go back to points or to touch on points, not read what they're supposed to say.

So this illegal tablet was so obvious you spotted it at home in northern Kentucky, but Trump was oblivious to it standing on the same stage just feet away? Christ, someone would have to have dementia to be that unaware of their immediate surroundings and what is going on around them.

Quote:But it cut-off before there was any explanation or rebuttal.

How do you know Dan didn't point out how they weren't far-fetched?

It’s your source. Maybe pick one that shows Bongino actually doing what you suggest instead of empty speculation?
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2020, 09:18 AM)Big Boss Wrote: It's a shirt wrinkle.  Jesus Christ.

(09-30-2020, 09:23 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't attack you personally. Your comments were delusional and I explained why.

But this response is even more delusional. You're arguing that a crease in his shirt is a wire...? lol, come on, man. I get it. You've made weekly threads about Joe Biden being senile and he destroyed that argument last night. At some point you have to move on when reality contradicts your beliefs.

(09-30-2020, 09:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: My wife will be elated to know that her father's Alzheimer's can be cured via a cheat sheet and a shirt wrinkle wire, though. 

(09-30-2020, 10:38 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Don’t forget about all those PEDs Biden was hopped up on.

(09-30-2020, 11:49 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Where is this wire going?  

(09-30-2020, 11:54 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: [Image: CautiousRemarkableBonobo-max-1mb.gif]

(09-30-2020, 12:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: The comments section postulates that it is either a listening device or wire for delivering drugs to biden. Its almost like people are looking for "evidence" to support their predisposed conclusions. 

I'm open to the possibility biden has a wire but I see no earpiece. 

(09-30-2020, 12:03 PM)jj22 Wrote: This is embarrassing and cringeworthy for a particular poster.

(09-30-2020, 12:03 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I found it. You can see it under his skin and implanted inside the ear itself. There are not wrinkles in his skin, they're wires.

If you look at his eye lid, there's a mini tablet installed in it for him to read answers. 

[Image: QlUIlHt.png]

(09-30-2020, 12:04 PM)jj22 Wrote: Yes, the PED's that cure Dementia. I wish our family knew for the sake of my Gpa, Adderall cured Dementia. 

(09-30-2020, 12:05 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Yep, delusional.

(09-30-2020, 12:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So far we have:

TRUMP = 0
BIDEN = doesn't matter because he's cheating

(09-30-2020, 12:08 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Actually the implanted wires connect with super advanced tech contact lenses designed for Biden by the Deep State which actually he can read from. Something similar to Iron Mans helmet, but in contact lenses tho.

(09-30-2020, 12:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is egg on my face. I didn't realize you could see wires on Biden's wrists and a diaper.

[Image: 3c8Zqva.png]

I stand corrected. He was literally being manipulated like a puppet

(09-30-2020, 12:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: oh for ***** sake...

why didn't you all tell me he had these two "advisors" with him!?!?! You all made me think Biden was actually doing this on his own

[Image: v1.bjsxNzM4OTU7ajsxODU0MjsxMjAwOzczMTs0ODg]

(09-30-2020, 12:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Given to the Deep State by the sex ring blood cultists 

(09-30-2020, 01:00 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: WTF?  ILLEGAL? And the “law and order” President didn’t immediately make a citizens arrest?  Or at least call 911 to report a crime? The guy who accused Biden of taking PEDs for a debate didn’t point out the illegal tablet and copious illegal notes Biden was reading from illegally while on live TV for everyone to see?

You can tell it was a complete shit show for Trump if the best the Republicans can say is the sleepy guy with dementia did so well he must have been cheating illegally.

(09-30-2020, 02:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: It really is amazing.  Most people, even the Trump defenders, can admit Trump lost and badly but there always the holdouts looking for some way the other guy "cheated".

I was actually encouraged to see people agreeing that Trump looked bad.  Not that I think it changed their votes but it gave me some hope for their ability to separate fantasy from reality.

(09-30-2020, 10:38 PM)Benton Wrote: Wait, I thought he had the Bill Gates chip so they could just transfer answers directly into his brain?

Brad, 8 of the 10 posters who have replied to this thread since you claimed a wrinkle was a wire have mocked that claim. 

Because it was possibly the most absurd thing you have claimed about Joe Biden, and you have made some pretty absurd and baseless claims about him. Where was the ear piece that the wire would have to go to?

This is me mocking something absurd that you posted. I am not attacking you personally, just your absurd claim. Feel free to report any post where I mock baseless, looney tunes claims that you make. They won't get deleted. They are not personal attacks.

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 12:39 AM)bfine32 Wrote: And we say there's no lynch mob mentality in this forum. 

I thought the "new" forum was to be better. 

What can we do about posts that elicit mocking responses?/What can we do about mocking responses to posts. 

On occasion there just will be those posts that trigger one, two, three or more mocking posts. 

Beyond flagging personal attacks, I don't think there is much. 

But not everyone agrees on what a personal attack is. Some seem to think any disagreement is. Others shrug off the real deal.

What policy/solution would you suggest? 

Should anyone who encounters a "look there's the wire right there!" type post pause for a moment to see if others have already responded? Resist the temptation if there are already two mocking posts? 
Reply/Quote
[Image: a8d978f4bd0cfa5ac776653eb566b712]

Look at those illegal notes on Trump’s podium!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 12:59 AM)Dill Wrote:
What can we do about posts that elicit mocking responses?/What can we do about mocking responses to posts. 

On occasion there just will be those posts that trigger one, two, three or more mocking posts. 

Beyond flagging personal attacks, I don't think there is much. 

But not everyone agrees on what a personal attack is. Some seem to think any disagreement is. Others shrug off the real deal.

What policy/solution would you suggest? 

Should anyone who encounters a "look there's the wire right there!" type post pause for a moment to see if others have already responded? Resist the temptation if there are already two mocking posts? 

IMO, nothing wrong with calling out an absurd post; I'd like to think we could do it in a grown up manner, but that ship has sailed.

As I see it the issue comes when the peanut gallery start replying to each other with more and more ridiculous mockery. 

As to suggested policy: Mock the absurdity of the post, but refrain from participating in a middle school circle jerk.   
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 01:10 AM)bfine32 Wrote: IMO, nothing wrong with calling out an absurd post; I'd like to think we could do it in a grown up manner, but that ship has sailed.

As I see it the issue comes when the peanut gallery start replying to each other with more and more ridiculous mockery. 

As to suggested policy: Mock the absurdity of the post, but refrain from participating in a middle school circle jerk.   

And nothing raises the level of "earnest" discourse than your repeated references to underage, homosexual, group sex acts.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2020, 01:26 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:

Someone tried to mock my posts in the debate thread because they were personal opinions rather than unbiased commentary. I had a few white knights come to my rescue. #blessed 

Reply/Quote
I think I will use Jake Tapper's description of the debate to describe this thread. "A hot mess, inside a dumpster fire, inside a train wreck."
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
“The main thing we learned last night is that it was a mistake to spend so much time focusing on Joe Biden’s mental decline. On stage last night, Biden did not seem senile. If you tuned in expecting him to forget his own name, and honestly we did expect that, you may have been surprised by how precise some of his answers were. Trump isn’t gonna win this race by calling Joe Biden senile. "

-Tucker Carlson

Reply/Quote