Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden In The Debates......
(09-23-2020, 11:47 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: IT WAS A JOKE, FFS!!!  Did you not see the little ninja at the end?

Easy sir.  Mine was a little sarcastic jab at the "teleprompter" line.

"FFS"

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
Biden has been in more debates recently then Trump did and did fine in them if anyone remembers (doesn't sound like Trump supporters were watching or they wouldn't be so certain Biden can't hang). Trump supporters may be shocked at his performance. I think he's more up to speed with debating then Trump is and it will show.

I'll be watching.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 12:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: Easy sir.  Mine was a little sarcastic jab at the "teleprompter" line.

"FFS"

Cool

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 01:20 PM)jj22 Wrote: Biden has been in more debates recently then Trump did and did fine in them if anyone remembers (doesn't sound like Trump supporters were watching or they wouldn't be so certain Biden can't hang). Trump supporters may be shocked at his performance. I think he's more up to speed with debating then Trump is and it will show.

I'll be watching.

Trump supporters won't be expecting anything. They'll just scream and shout how Trump was better in every topic and way more coherent, even if all Trump does is go out there and scream like an orangutan for 2 hours (which might be preferable to hearing either of them talk).
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 04:50 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Trump supporters won't be expecting anything. They'll just scream and shout how Trump was better in every topic and way more coherent, even if all Trump does is go out there and scream like an orangutan for 2 hours (which might be preferable to hearing either of them talk).

Rolleyes

When was Biden's last debate?  March?  You think he could perform the same way in those debates today as he did in March?  He appears to have declined a lot since then (from what we've seen).

Trump, on the other hand, has been handling an epidemic and handling every other duty as POTUS, but Biden's doing God-knows-what while he's locked in his house away from the public is a better use of time?

Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 05:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote:  but Biden's doing God-knows-what while he's locked in his house away from the public is a better use of time?

Sometimes I wonder if you are just intentionally trolling.  I don't think you really believe some of the things you say.

Let me ask you an honest question.  When was the last time you think that Biden made a public speaking appearance? How many public speaking appearances do you think he has made over the last month?

I am not trying to be a smart ass.  I just want to find out how much you really know about the claims you are making and how much you are just blindly repeating speaking points that have been fed to you.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 05:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

When was Biden's last debate?  March?  You think he could perform the same way in those debates today as he did in March?  He appears to have declined a lot since then (from what we've seen).

Trump, on the other hand, has been handling an epidemic and handling every other duty as POTUS, but Biden's doing God-knows-what while he's locked in his house away from the public is a better use of time?

Rolleyes

So if the debate is anywhere close you're going to be pretty disappointed then?
Reply/Quote

Rolleyes

Is he locked in his basement? Or out pandering to Mexicans with that Mexican song?

Or is this Schrodinger’s Biden? Biden is both in his basement and not in his basement simultaneously?
Reply/Quote

Rolleyes

You really need to stop with the whole Biden decaying thing when Trump is out here butchering the English language at every turn and hasn't made sense in his entire 'career' as a politician.

Since you brought up Trump's handling of the pandemic (200,000 dead and growing, economy in shambles, housing markets on the verge of collapse with all the incoming foreclosures, etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum), lets talk about how he throws hissy fits and storms off whenever the questions get hard? 

Biden staying in his basement - let's talk about how Trump ran away to his bunker the second some protestors got too close to the White House gate (which he later tear gassed for a cheap photo op, holding a Bible upside down). 

Handling PotUS duties; more like watching 12 hours of Fox News and ignoring intelligence briefings.

By the way, all of this is well documented outside of your echo chamber. I know I know - 'MSM iS mEaN tO tRuMp ThEy HaVe An AgEnDa'. That's why you should check out some centrist media sites where they document every awful thing everyone does.

Face it - if Trump doesn't come out and scream like a howler monkey for 2 hours, he's gonna get eaten alive. Of course that'll only last about 7.3 seconds before he starts talking over people and hurling insults and flat out lies.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 07:57 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: You really need to stop with the whole Biden decaying thing when Trump is out here butchering the English language at every turn and hasn't made sense in his entire 'career' as a politician.

Since you brought up Trump's handling of the pandemic (200,000 dead and growing, economy in shambles, housing markets on the verge of collapse with all the incoming foreclosures, etc. etc. etc. ad nauseum), lets talk about how he throws hissy fits and storms off whenever the questions get hard? 

Biden staying in his basement - let's talk about how Trump ran away to his bunker the second some protestors got too close to the White House gate (which he later tear gassed for a cheap photo op, holding a Bible upside down). 

Handling PotUS duties; more like watching 12 hours of Fox News and ignoring intelligence briefings.

By the way, all of this is well documented outside of your echo chamber. I know I know - 'MSM iS mEaN tO tRuMp ThEy HaVe An AgEnDa'. That's why you should check out some centrist media sites where they document every awful thing everyone does.

Face it - if Trump doesn't come out and scream like a howler monkey for 2 hours, he's gonna get eaten alive. Of course that'll only last about 7.3 seconds before he starts talking over people and hurling insults and flat out lies.

Keep it up and Trump will send a hydrosonic missle up your butt!
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 08:08 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Keep it up and Trump will send a hydrosonic missle up your butt!

He knows more than the generals he sings praises about until they speak against him - then they're suckers and fools and the worst people ever; simultaneously worms with no spines and warmongering death merchants.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 05:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Trump, on the other hand, has been handling an epidemic and handling every other duty as POTUS...

Has he though?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/07/12/my-exercise-is-playing-trump-defends-playing-276th-day-of-golf-amid-a-worsening-pandemic/#640ee10a6efc
Quote:Trump visited his golf course in Sterling, Virginia, where he was met by a group of protesters, including one dressed as the grim reaper with a sign reading “137K,” alluding to U.S. coronavirus deaths, according to pool reporter S.V. Date.

The trip marks his 276th visit to a golf course in his 1,270 days as president–more than 1 in every 5 days–a common point of criticism for his opponents, who argue that his golf habits are indicative of an unserious approach to the job.

Being POTUS during a pandemic isn't the same as handling a pandemic. He's flip flopped week after week on nearly every pandemic-related issue and ultimately just blamed increasing rates on Dem governors. How is that handling it?
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 10:03 PM)Benton Wrote: Has he though?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/07/12/my-exercise-is-playing-trump-defends-playing-276th-day-of-golf-amid-a-worsening-pandemic/#640ee10a6efc

Being POTUS during a pandemic isn't the same as handling a pandemic. He's flip flopped week after week on nearly every pandemic-related issue and ultimately just blamed increasing rates on Dem governors. How is that handling it?

I guess when he said he wouldn't have time for golf, he didn't mean it how he said it.
Reply/Quote
So how about Trump's remarks about peaceful transition of power in the event that he loses? Not alarming at all?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 06:47 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Sometimes I wonder if you are just intentionally trolling.  I don't think you really believe some of the things you say.

Let me ask you an honest question.  When was the last time you think that Biden made a public speaking appearance? How many public speaking appearances do you think he has made over the last month?

I am not trying to be a smart ass.  I just want to find out how much you really know about the claims you are making and how much you are just blindly repeating speaking points that have been fed to you.
Ha.  You, of all people. are accusing me of trolling?!

I've noticed his few public appearances that he just started doing in the past month or son because his poll numbers were dropping, which even Democrats knew..

However, those were all things like his Church hall meeting where next to no one showed up, or how about him waving to an empty field when he got off a plane because no one showed up to greet him.
(09-23-2020, 07:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So if the debate is anywhere close you're going to be pretty disappointed then?
Not disappointed, just in shock and will be wondering if they have a microphone in his ear with people feeding him answers.
(09-23-2020, 07:26 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Is he locked in his basement? Or out pandering to Mexicans with that Mexican song?

Or is this Schrodinger’s Biden?  Biden is both in his basement and not in his basement simultaneously?

He finally started coming out because his poll numbers were dropping and he's just trying anything to win voters like with that song or the things like waving to an empty field.  
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 10:54 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: or how about him waving to an empty field when he got off a plane because no one showed up to greet him.
Not disappointed, just in shock and will be wondering if they have a microphone in his ear with people feeding him answers.

He finally started coming out because his poll numbers were dropping and he's just trying anything to win voters like with that song or the things like waving to an empty field.  

Yikes...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/23/fact-check-tampa-joe-biden-waved-firefighters-airport-field/5864677002/
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/sep/21/facebook-posts/no-biden-didnt-wave-empty-field-florida/

Seriously, fact check the things you see on facebook.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 11:11 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yikes...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/23/fact-check-tampa-joe-biden-waved-firefighters-airport-field/5864677002/

Seriously, fact check the things you see on facebook.

So three firefighters, who could have been there for any reason, qualify the media making it look like he had a huge crowd and he was waving to crowds?

Also, unless that's a weird runway, it looks like the firefighters were in a more lateral location to where Biden was, meaning that he couldn't have been waving at them.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 11:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So three firefighters, who could have been there for any reason, qualify the media making it look like he had a huge crowd and he was waving to crowds?

Also, unless that's a weird runway, it looks like the firefighters were in a more lateral location to where Biden was, meaning that he couldn't have been waving at them.

This is why your arguments don't work out very well.

Your claim was he waved at an empty field. I posted evidence showing he didn't. You now changed your argument to the media is "making it look like he had a huge crowd". They didn't do that at all. 

Just stop, dude. Every other day you're here posting some fake thing and claiming it proved Biden is senile. Then someone shows a video of Trump doing the same thing and you bend over backwards to defend it. 

Channel that energy towards something real. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Watch Biden in this "interview" where he's obviously looking at the reporter when he's getting asked a question but then shifts his eyes to the teleprompter to read the answer and then has to tell the teleprompter operator that he's not doing it right!

Are you serious?!

You really want to vote for this guy?!
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2020, 11:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This is why your arguments don't work out very well.

Your claim was he waved at an empty field. I posted evidence showing he didn't. You now changed your argument to the media is "making it look like he had a huge crowd". They didn't do that at all. 

Just stop, dude. Every other day you're here posting some fake thing and claiming it proved Biden is senile. Then someone shows a video of Trump doing the same thing and you bend over backwards to defend it. 

Channel that energy towards something real. 

Trump doing the same thing?  

Someone posted a video of Trump reading from a teleprompter (might have even been you), while GIVING A SPEECH, which is far different than doing it while being interviewed.  

Again, though, as you've proved time and time and time again, you use insults like it somehow boosts your credibility and the quality of your posts when they don't have any.
Reply/Quote