Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Pot Pardons
President Biden is issuing a pardon for every federal conviction for marijuana possession. He will further look to have marijuana removed as a schedule 1 (same level as heroin and cocaine) and ultimately decriminalize possession it at the federal level.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Long overdue.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Finally something we can agree on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I approve.
Reply/Quote
Slam dunk. Widely supported by members of both parties. I'm happy.
Reply/Quote
Weed has been the low hanging fruit that no president has taken going into tough midterm contests. I thought Trump might even take a stab at it, not because he's some legalization warrior, but because Trump loves it when people like him.

Hopefully this opens the door for more steps to be taken in federal legalization.
Reply/Quote
The lowest hanging fruit in all of American politics, one of the very few things that many on the left and the right agree on, that no one has ever picked for reasons that no one is able to articulate.

It's about time.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2022, 03:17 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The lowest hanging fruit in all of American politics, one of the very few things that many on the left and the right agree on, that no one has ever picked for reasons that no one is able to articulate.

It's about time.

No one picked it because doing it wouldn't make them any money.

Biden is a bad cold away from shuffling off the mortal coil - his money is made and put away. He don't give a **** no more.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2022, 10:45 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: No one picked it because doing it wouldn't make them any money.

Biden is a bad cold away from shuffling off the mortal coil - his money is made and put away. He don't give a **** no more.

Ida know, if Trump would have legalized it and made MAGA face masks we'd probably have gone from a democracy to a Trump Family monarchy by now. Dude blew it, thankfully.  
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2022, 11:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know, if Trump would have legalized it and made MAGA face masks we'd probably have gone from a democracy to a Trump Family monarchy by now. Dude blew it, thankfully.  

I'm not so sure of that. According to some, Trump hurt a lot of feelings and that's why he's not president. It definitely didn't have anything to do with his BS policies or batching of a global pandemic.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2022, 09:46 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Slam dunk. Widely supported by members of both parties. I'm happy.

Now get it off Schedule 1!!!!!!!  That is the real problem.

Fentanyl is schedule 2 I believe.  Absolutely ridiculous.

Alcohol is not even on the drug schedule, but weed schedule 1?  lmao!!!   Alcohol is far worse than weed.
Reply/Quote
Good common sense move.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 05:05 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Good common sense move.

TWO WORDS...legalize it already!
Reply/Quote
All that work his VP did while D. A., and for what??
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 06:35 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: All that work his VP did while D. A., and for what??

The law and order VP. 
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 06:35 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: All that work his VP did while D. A., and for what??

To be fair, in that function her job was to enforce the law to the best of her abilities, not to undermine laws she might not have liked personally.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 08:52 PM)hollodero Wrote: To be fair, in that function her job was to enforce the law to the best of her abilities, not to undermine laws she might not have liked personally.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kriskrane/2020/08/19/a-vp-kamala-harris-would-be-a-disaster-for-marijuana-policy/?sh=fcbb692c3c89

Seems to me she liked them personally and has finally seen the light.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 09:35 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: https://www.forbes.com/sites/kriskrane/2020/08/19/a-vp-kamala-harris-would-be-a-disaster-for-marijuana-policy/?sh=fcbb692c3c89

Seems to me she liked them personally and has finally seen the light.

Maybe so. I don't know. And what gives.
Reply/Quote
Just obvious move

Dudes are in jail today for having 3 blunts in 1995.

That’s BAD.

Being soft on crime isn’t the answer

Making sure punishments match crimes is.

And if ppl can’t be trusted to tow that line without bias then they shouldn’t be there e
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2022, 05:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: TWO WORDS...legalize it already!

I've actually been saying that about evert illegal drug for years. Legalize them, tax the shit out of them, and make OD medicine EXPENSIVE. Let the opioid problem and druggy issues sort themselves out.

Of course, I also say every man woman and child should have a gun by the age of 10 and be forced to carry it at all times and we wait for the gun violence issue to solve itself as well, so a lot of my plans aren't that great.
Reply/Quote