Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Said The N Word!
At 40 seconds, he drops the N word!

Is that part of his speech impediment? Is that why it's ok?

Can you imagine if Trump had done that? How many cities would be burning to the ground right now?

Why's it ok when Biden does it?
No, he didn't. He stuttered saying "I'm eager" and mashed them together on his third try. "I'mmeager to hear next". Even if you think there was an "n" sound in there, the last part was clearly "eager" not anything else.

Criticize his policy, not whatever the hell Crowder makes up to get clicks.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(02-26-2021, 12:25 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, he didn't. He stuttered saying "I'm eager" and mashed them together on his third try. "I'mmeager to hear next". Even if you think there was an "n" sound in there, the last part was clearly "eager" not anything else.

WRONG!!  He says "eager" two times before that and they were perfectly clear!

Crowder wasn't the place I saw it originally but it was one of the only places that I could find that had it posted, which is typical of the media!
(02-26-2021, 12:39 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: WRONG!!  He says "eager" two times before that and they were perfectly clear!

Crowder wasn't the place I saw it originally but it was one of the only places that I could find that had it posted, which is typical of the media!

As someone who had a speech impediment as a child and spent years creating educational plans for children with speech language disabilities, I am literally a professional expert on this. This was a manifestation of a speech impediment and was not him blurting the N word. 

The media isn't running with this because he did not say the N word. 

(02-26-2021, 01:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: As someone who had a speech impediment as a child and spent years creating educational plans for children with speech language disabilities, I am literally a professional expert on this. This was a manifestation of a speech impediment and was not him blurting the N word. 

The media isn't running with this because he did not say the N word. 

So he said eager clearly twice and then suddenly blurted out something that sounded like the n word?  I thought his speech impediment was stuttering, not Tourettes or anything.  
(02-26-2021, 01:20 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So he said eager clearly twice and then suddenly blurted out something that sounded like the n word?  I thought his speech impediment was stuttering, not Tourettes or anything.  

If you think “meager” sounds like the N word, which he’d still be saying “knee” if you hear it as an N before eager, but combining words in sequence is absolutely a part of stuttering. In the case, he’s struggling to say “to hear next” after successfully saying “I’m eager” twice. You repeat yourself to start from the top so to say, as it’s easier to say the whole sentence than to try to restart at the part where the block is occurring. On his third attempt he stumbles with the part he was doing fine with. Again, common and there could be two reasons:
1. He’s trying to get through it too quickly because he said it too many times

Or 2) because he’s so focused on “to hear next” that he loses concentration on the first part.

I still have some speech hiccups. I am constantly mentally preparing myself to speak and when I stumble on a word I will usually get tongue tied on it and have to go back a few words.

(02-26-2021, 02:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: If you think “meager” sounds like the N word, which he’d still be saying “knee” if you hear it as an N before eager, but combining words in sequence is absolutely a part of stuttering. In the case, he’s struggling to say “to hear next” after successfully saying “I’m eager” twice. You repeat yourself to start from the top so to say, as it’s easier to say the whole sentence than to try to restart at the part where the block is occurring.  On his third attempt he stumbles with the part he was doing fine with. Again, common and there could be two reasons:
1. He’s trying to get through it too quickly because he said it too many times

Or 2)  because he’s so focused on “to hear next” that he loses concentration on the first part.

I still have some speech hiccups. I am constantly mentally preparing myself to speak and when I stumble on a word I will usually get tongue tied on it and have to go back a few words.

Lots of websites and people on Twitter seem to think he said the n word, and I haven't seen Joe come out and clarify it, which seems like it would be his first course of action.
(02-26-2021, 03:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Lots of websites and people on Twitter seem to think he said the n word, and I haven't seen Joe come out and clarify it, which seems like it would be his first course of action.

It's apparently not his first course of action, for not a single neutral observer would even contemplate the idea that Biden just threw the n-word in there. Those who contemplate this idea are those who do not need any clarification, for they consider him to be a doofus and a devil anyway, no matter what he does or says.

But just to be clear, you honestly think Biden actually said "Look, the range of challenges Europe and the United States must take on together is broad and complex. I'm, ah, eager to hear, N-WORD to hear next from my good friends and outstanding leaders such as Merkel about her thoughts and the way forward..." ?
(02-26-2021, 03:51 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Lots of websites and people on Twitter seem to think he said the n word, and I haven't seen Joe come out and clarify it, which seems like it would be his first course of action.

He is pretty good at not acknowledging bullshit. One of the reason he is your prez because he didn’t play trumps stupid little games. I doubt he says anything about this.

Plenty of actual racism out there. Like a lot of trumps most ardent supporters. No need to make any up.
Jesus Christ Brad. It wouldn't even fit into the context of the sentence. How do you live with this rage?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Biden really is trying to reach across the aisle, after all.
How is this not just SPAM at this point? Didn't we use to have rules against posting things from hyper-partisan websites, or in this case youtube channels?

A lot of websites and people on twitter are dumb as shit. Responding to asinine things that people make up on twitter should never be the first thing a President does.

This stuff is always fun.

Mr. T drops the N-bomb at 10:06, but I guess he allowed to because he's black? Imagine if Trump said that to a group of kids at a picnic!

How about Art Garfunkel droppin' the ol' N-bomb in this song at 2:42? I guess it's ok because he has an afro? Plus the song is from 1978 back when people didn't get all bent out of shape over everything. Can you imagine how crazy people would go if Trump made an album with Jimmy Webb??

And just to show I'm not totally hung up on the n-word, here is a song where the Bee Gees sing about there being poop all through a woman's hair (in addition to his own...to show solidatiry?) at 1:49. That's just gross and weird. Imagine what people would say if Trump sang about a woman having a bunch of poop in her hair.

Funny how none of the major media outlets are talking about this stuff!
(02-26-2021, 09:08 AM)Au165 Wrote: How is this not just SPAM at this point? Didn't we use to have rules against posting things from hyper-partisan websites, or in this case youtube channels?

I agree.  This is borderline obsession.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(02-26-2021, 12:25 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: No, he didn't. He stuttered saying "I'm eager" and mashed them together on his third try. "I'mmeager to hear next". Even if you think there was an "n" sound in there, the last part was clearly "eager" not anything else.

Without giving Crowder a free hit I can't know where this word fell in a sentence but based ont he responses here it would would not have made sense if it HAD been said?

At least our conservative friends on here can use this thread as an example of "the left defending anything Biden does" when the time comes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-26-2021, 09:54 AM)GMDino Wrote: Without giving Crowder a free hit I can't know where this word fell in a sentence but based ont he responses here it would would not have made sense if it HAD been said?

At least our conservative friends on here can use this thread as an example of "the left defending anything Biden does" when the time comes.

“Look, the range of challenges Europe and the United States must take on together is broad and complex. And I’m eager to hear — I’m eager to hear — I’m eager to hear next from my good friends and outstanding leaders, Chancellor Merkel, about her thoughts on the way forward together.”

The suggestion is that the final "I'm eager" was the N word...

(02-26-2021, 10:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: “Look, the range of challenges Europe and the United States must take on together is broad and complex. And I’m eager to hear — I’m eager to hear — I’m eager to hear next from my good friends and outstanding leaders, Chancellor Merkel, about her thoughts on the way forward together.”

As I gathered from everyone other than the OP...it wouldn't even make sense if he DID say it.

I don't wanna go all "fine" but I posted a video with the wrong time stamp on it and caught hell (permanently) but this crap is allowed to go on?  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-26-2021, 10:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: “Look, the range of challenges Europe and the United States must take on together is broad and complex. And I’m eager to hear — I’m eager to hear — I’m eager to hear next from my good friends and outstanding leaders, Chancellor Merkel, about her thoughts on the way forward together.”

It seems illogical that Biden would just plainly state that he is a racial slur for a black person in the middle of a sentence about something else, but hey, we know his heart.

Side note, when we were talking public speaking gaffes last time I posted a clip of then VP George HW Bush saying that he and Reagan had sex.
I have to be fair, while I do in fact hear something that sounds very much like the N word, I certainly don't believe that is what happened. As others have said, it doesn't even fit the context.