Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden Said The N Word!
I don't believe that is what he said either.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
This is getting pretty pathetic.
Listening to this I have to disagree. He didn't use the N word and the reaction from these gentlemen in the video is nothing but crying wolf for click bait. Biden has ran words together before and he does not speak perfectly. But honestly, I didn't even think this was close.

Geez, liberals refusing to defend Cuomo...conservatives refusing to believe Biden casually dropped the n-bomb in the middle of a sentence...this place is getting boring.
(02-26-2021, 11:11 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Geez, liberals refusing to defend Cuomo...conservatives refusing to believe Biden casually dropped the n-bomb in the middle of a sentence...this place is getting boring.

Oh don't worry we still have people using Cuomo to defend DeSantis and the US bombed some Iran militia so the "Democrats are warmongers"/also "Biden is weak on Iran" will start any time now.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(02-26-2021, 05:03 AM)hollodero Wrote: It's apparently not his first course of action, for not a single neutral observer would even contemplate the idea that Biden just threw the n-word in there. Those who contemplate this idea are those who do not need any clarification, for they consider him to be a doofus and a devil anyway, no matter what he does or says.

But just to be clear, you honestly think Biden actually said "Look, the range of challenges Europe and the United States must take on together is broad and complex. I'm, ah, eager to hear, N-WORD to hear next from my good friends and outstanding leaders such as Merkel about her thoughts and the way forward..." ?

(02-26-2021, 06:36 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: He is pretty good at not acknowledging bullshit. One of the reason he is your prez because he didn’t play trumps stupid little games. I doubt he says anything about this.

Plenty of actual racism out there. Like a lot of trumps most ardent supporters. No need to make any up.

(02-26-2021, 07:26 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Jesus Christ Brad. It wouldn't even fit into the context of the sentence. How do you live with this rage?
BECAUSE HE’S NOT MENTALLY WITH IT!
Biden Derangement Syndrome is rough.
(02-26-2021, 12:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: BECAUSE HE’S NOT MENTALLY WITH IT!

Tossing a non-sequitur racial slur into an unrelated sentence sounds more like coprolalia/aphasia than the basic senility/Alzheimer's diagnosis that's been going around.
(02-26-2021, 01:20 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: So he said eager clearly twice and then suddenly blurted out something that sounded like the n word?  I thought his speech impediment was stuttering, not Tourettes or anything.  

This is you....all the time on politics.... [Image: 87651635.ExdwAP6i.DSC06554_s.jpg]
(02-26-2021, 12:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: BECAUSE HE’S NOT MENTALLY WITH IT!

How unenlightened Mr. Brad.  A speech impediment has nothing to do with mental faculties or intelligence.  You of all people should know that a disability has nothing to do with intelligence.  

Considering your disabilities, your constant attack on Biden's faculties due to his speech is sadly ironic.