Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Biden again lies to Gold Star family
(02-02-2024, 03:57 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: The point is that if isn't dead from his service then he isn't a hero. And he didn't give his life for his country he was just another loser in a criminal family  and M. judgemental sofa is there to remind you all of this. 

Not all heroes wear capes some wear diapers and bury their wifes in their golf course to avoid taxes. 

I can't prove Beau Biden died from exposure to burn pits.  Then again, I can't prove that people who serve their country aren't losers and suckers.  What a tricky world.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2024, 10:30 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Obligatory:

[Image: ssga4.jpg]

Almost never wrong.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2024, 03:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I can't prove Beau Biden died from exposure to burn pits.  Then again, I can't prove that people who serve their country aren't losers and suckers.  What a tricky world.

I don't recall anyone dismissing the duty performed by every member of our military including Beau Biden.

Simply, our POTUS keeps making claims Beau died in Iraq, he does not say because he served in Iraq and was exposed to toxic burn pits. 

The point is he should understand the pain Gold Star families are going through, not checking his watch as he has done which is highly disrespectful nor should he make it about him which he does a lot at events like this or crisis situations like he did in Hawaii. He flat our lied to all of those families who had just lost everthing and said he understood as he embellished (lied) about a 15 minute kitchen fire almost killing his wife Jill and almost burnt the house down.

Joe has told these lies so often, they must be ingrained in his mind. That does not forgive his behavior, he literally is making horrific situations for families even worse.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2024, 04:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't recall anyone dismissing the duty performed by every member of our military including Beau Biden.

Simply, our POTUS keeps making claims Beau died in Iraq, he does not say because he served in Iraq and was exposed to toxic burn pits. 

The point is he should understand the pain Gold Star families are going through, not checking his watch as he has done which is highly disrespectful nor should he make it about him which he does a lot at events like this or crisis situations like he did in Hawaii. He flat our lied to all of those families who had just lost everthing and said he understood as he embellished (lied) about a 15 minute kitchen fire almost killing his wife Jill and almost burnt the house down.

Joe has told these lies so often, they must be ingrained in his mind. That does not forgive his behavior, he literally is making horrific situations for families even worse.

Ok well we can file this under "feelings" and call it unimportant then. 
Reply/Quote