Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden and Clinton recent remarks
First HRC goes back to attacking over 75 million Trump voters.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-floats-formal-deprogramming-trump-supporters-suggests-gop-base-bigots

Call them bigots and need to be reprogrammed.

Then we hear from Biden as he distorts economic numbers and blames them for hating Bidenomics. The Democrat strategy of lying through inflation and the economy is great while it is killing lower and middle class. Again, Biden says believe what I say, not what people see each day, week and month as they have to scramble to pay the bills.

Then he has to nerve to talk about paying your taxes. His own son in his famiy (at a minimum of family members) was caught red handed stiffing the IRS for over 2 million dollars. Maybe, he should start with the son who was living with him when he stiffed the IRS, maybe he shoud pay his sons bak taxes for years 2014 and 2015 that were never paid on his Burisma and other foreign business dealings.

The polls tell us people are not stupid and they have major concerns with Biden and all Democrats fixing the major issues facing the nation.

His words are hollow and the words of HRC will only embolden every Trump supporter. She was out of touch reading the electorate in 2015 with her deployable attack on Trump, then doubles down in 2023. Thanks HRC for being so out of touch you will drive more GOP voters to the ballot box in 2024.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2023, 01:44 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: First HRC goes back to attacking over 75 million Trump voters.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-floats-formal-deprogramming-trump-supporters-suggests-gop-base-bigots

Call them bigots and need to be reprogrammed.

That was quite an awful thing to say indeed. Fortunately, she is probably out of the picture, even more so after this remark.

As for the Biden stuff, he is a politician. He tries to make his accomplishments look as good as possible and he might use several untruths or half-truths while doing so, sparkled with worrying senior moments. That does not compare to Hillary here.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2023, 05:19 PM)hollodero Wrote: untruths or half-truths

Aka…
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2023, 05:36 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Aka…

Lies. Sure, I did not try to sugercoat it. It's just, many things are often in a grey area, fall in the 'somewhat true under a certain perspective'-category. Politicians usually work the whole spectrum, up to blatant lies for sure.
Reply/Quote
which economic numbers are being distorted?

I'm not so old that I remember in 2015 and 2016, Trump claimed all the economic numbers were lies and unemployment was like 25%, etc. Then the minute he became President and the same or similar economic markers came out, he claimed he fixed the economy

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2023, 05:44 PM)pally Wrote: which economic numbers are being distorted?

I'm not so old that I remember in 2015 and 2016, Trump claimed all the economic numbers were lies and unemployment was like 25%, etc.  Then the minute he became President and the same or similar economic markers came out, he claimed he fixed the economy

Simple question to anyone on Bidenomics. 

Do you feel the Biden economy for the lower and middle class has been?

Great
Good
Bad
Horrible
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 10:44 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Simple question to anyone on Bidenomics. 

Great
Good
Bad
Horrible

You answered a question with a question.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I have never and will never vote for Trump, but every time I consider voting Democrat in a Presidential election the party does things like standing ovations for saying they're going to do forced gun confiscations (hey Mayor Pete) or their previous candidate says things like putting the opposing political party into formal deprogramming.

Just going to keep voting 3rd party, I guess.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 10:44 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Simple question to anyone on Bidenomics. 

Great
Good
Bad
Horrible

So you want anecdotal evidence to support your claims that Biden's economy is bad.

For instance, in the past year I left my job of over 10 years do to irreconcilable differences with my boss and to preserve what small bit of mental health I have left, and as such I left a bunch of money on the table. Thus I make less money now than I did 3 years ago. Is it Biden's fault I finally had enough of dude's bullshit and walked out on him?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 03:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So you want anecdotal evidence to support your claims that Biden's economy is bad.

For instance, in the past year I left my job of over 10 years do to irreconcilable differences with my boss and to preserve what small bit of mental health I have left, and as such I left a bunch of money on the table. Thus I make less money now than I did 3 years ago. Is it Biden's fault I finally had enough of dude's bullshit and walked out on him?

Surely the answer is "yes."

You just haven't figured out how to get there yet.

Watch two hours of Fox this evening, then think about it.

What pressures was Bidenomics putting on your boss to make him such a curmudgeon?

Or I could be wrong. It could go back to Obama.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 07:52 PM)Dill Wrote: Surely the answer is "yes."

You just haven't figured out how to get there yet.

Watch two hours of Fox this evening, then think about it.

What pressures was Bidenomics putting on your boss to make him such a curmudgeon?

Or I could be wrong. It could go back to Obama.

Knowing what I know about him, it definitely goes back to Obama.

And probably for the first reason that pops in your head when I say it like that.

Hint: he hired all of 1 ethic person in 10 years of me working there, then dropped the N bomb in front of her. He never could figure out why she quit after a week.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 08:29 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Knowing what I know about him, it definitely goes back to Obama.

And probably for the first reason that pops in your head when I say it like that.

Hint: he hired all of 1 ethic person in 10 years of me working there, then dropped the N bomb in front of her. He never could figure out why she quit after a week.

sounds like a former boss of mine who couldn't understand why my downtown Washington DC hotel front desk staff wasn't all cute, young, blonde females.  He conveniently ignored the fact that on customer satisfaction scores my mixed race, gender, ethnicity, and aged clerks were rated the best in the city. He ended up firing me...karma bit him though, he got fired a month later when most of my staff walked out on him.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote