Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden and Trump at the border
(8 hours ago)GMDino Wrote: He blames "the Dems" for everything but can't see when republicans ACTUALLY have taken action/non-action to make matters worse.

The gop is beholden to Trump and will do his will.  Period.  They do not care about helping anyone but their donors and their leader.

That's why the want to remove the $35 price limit on insulin, raise the retirement age to 69 and cut SS and disability.  Because screw you...you don't send us enough money.

I don't blame the Dems for everything you pathetic tag teamer.  I blame them for what they actually do.  Destroying the criminal justice system by refusing to prosecute criminals or deliberately undercharge them.  Creating a hostile environment for law enforcement in both word and deed, making it insanely more difficult to do our job.  Doubling down on both and then lying when both have catastrophic results.  I literally have to deal with the fallout of this every day.  I have to deal with victims of serious crimes who wonder why their attacker got off with a slap on the wrist.  I have to explain to a family why the murderer of their child got probation and no custodial time.  I have to explain to a rape victim why their attacker was able to plea out to a lesser offense and doesn't even have to register as a sex offender.  These are real people to me, not text in a news story or an inane tweet from some partisan hack.

I could go one, but, unlike you, I can actually find numerous policies and position in both parties that I agree and disagree with.  You're an ultra partisan who literally cannot name a single Dem policy or position you disagree with.  You trying to label anyone else as partisan is the height of absurdity. 

Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't blame the Dems for everything you pathetic tag teamer.  I blame them for what they actually do.  Destroying the criminal justice system by refusing to prosecute criminals or deliberately undercharge them.  Creating a hostile environment for law enforcement in both word and deed, making it insanely more difficult to do our job.  Doubling down on both and then lying when both have catastrophic results.  I literally have to deal with the fallout of this every day.  I have to deal with victims of serious crimes who wonder why their attacker got off with a slap on the wrist.  I have to explain to a family why the murderer of their child got probation and no custodial time.  I have to explain to a rape victim why their attacker was able to plea out to a lesser offense and doesn't even have to register as a sex offender.  These are real people to me, not text in a news story or an inane tweet from some partisan hack.

I could go one, but, unlike you, I can actually find numerous policies and position in both parties that I agree and disagree with.  You're an ultra partisan who literally cannot name a single Dem policy or position you disagree with.  You trying to label anyone else as partisan is the height of absurdity. 

I could go on about the murderers who are never caught, the rape victims who are not believed, people targeted by police, planted evidence, lying DA's to get convictions because they have to "win" to get votes...and lots of other problems with the criminal justice system that is outside of "dems love criminals".

I believe your particular job shows you the worst of the worst.  That shades your view about everything else. And I don't blame you for that happening, but I will point it out.

So when the topic is the republicans lack of action with the border you will readily agree that the republicans have refused to do anything thus leading to the problems the republicans complain about.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(8 hours ago)GMDino Wrote: He blames "the Dems" for everything but can't see when republicans ACTUALLY have taken action/non-action to make matters worse.

The gop is beholden to Trump and will do his will.  Period. 
They do not care about helping anyone but their donors and their leader.

That's why the want to remove the $35 price limit on insulin, raise the retirement age to 69 and cut SS and disability.
  Because screw you...you don't send us enough money.

Please prove this is not propaganda. Your point is GOP is 100% Trump. So, show us where Trump s advocating in 2025 to raise the retirement age to 69. Also show is where Trump is opposed to insulin being $35.

I could not find it, but please prove your comments are accurate and noy just liberal lies (talking points).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)Luvnit2 Wrote: Please prove this is not propaganda. Your point is GOP is 100% Trump. So, show us where Trump s advocating in 2025 to raise the retirement age to 69. Also show is where Trump is opposed to insulin being $35.

I could not find it, but please prove your comments are accurate and noy just liberal les (talking points).

You didn't bold the rest of that sentence.

Their donors don't want it.

If the gop wasn't beholden to your boy Trump they'd occasionally speak out against him.

Speaker Johnson monitors his sons computer to make sure he's not looking at anything "bad" but publicly supports the guy on trial for paying hush money to an adult film star that he had sex with while his third wife was nursing their son.

TDS is horrible with some of you.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(6 hours ago)GMDino Wrote: I could go on about the murderers who are never caught, the rape victims who are not believed, people targeted by police, planted evidence, lying DA's to get convictions because they have to "win" to get votes...and lots of other problems with the criminal justice system that is outside of "dems love criminals".

You could, but most of that would have nothing to do with politics.  We're not discussing problems with the criminal justice system, we're discussing deliberate policy changes that are having an enormous impact on people's lives.  Especially in the "minority" communities the Dems claim to care about.  I understand why you'd want to change the subject rather than confront the Dems abject, and ongoing, failure on this issue.  But none of the above, even if was as endemic as you apparently believe, holds a candle to what is going on right now.

Quote:I believe your particular job shows you the worst of the worst.  That shades your view about everything else. And I don't blame you for that happening, but I will point it out.

I believe my particular job shows me the actual real world consequences of Dem policies.

Quote:So when the topic is the republicans lack of action with the border you will readily agree that the republicans have refused to do anything thus leading to the problems the republicans complain about.

The GOP is not in control of Congress or the White House.  Blaming the minority party for the failure of the majority may be a common tactic in DC, but it's always a pathetic one.  I guarantee you there are border security deals the GOP would sign off on in a heartbeat that would never get past the Dems.  Just as there are in reverse.  A failure to find a compromise that both parties can agree on absolutely cannot be laid at the feet of one party, especially when that party only controls only 1 of the 3 bodies responsible.

Reply/Quote
SSF is spot on. The GOP has a standalone immigration bill. The senate refused to even debate it.

Anything the GOP does needs the Democratic Senate and then the POTUS to approve it.

As far the so called bi-partisan bill in senate, last I looked Democrats with the majority did not approve the bill. How is a bill deemed bipartisan when fails to pass?

He failed to pass with 100% Democratic approval because it was a bad bill and did little to stop illegal coming into our country and then dispersed within the US for a minimum of 4 to 5 years before a hearing for asylum was scheduled.

Biden's borer policy is 100% on him. The sanctuary states and cities hate Biden's border policy as cities like Denver, Chicago and NYC have been forced to take money from their own tax paying citizens to feed, house and insure illegal immigrants awaiting hearings. Biden dismantled the Trump border policies; it is 100% on him and all Democrats. Polling shows voters agree with my statement.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You could, but most of that would have nothing to do with politics.  We're not discussing problems with the criminal justice system, we're discussing deliberate policy changes that are having an enormous impact on people's lives.  Especially in the "minority" communities the Dems claim to care about.  I understand why you'd want to change the subject rather than confront the Dems abject, and ongoing, failure on this issue.  But none of the above, even if was as endemic as you apparently believe, holds a candle to what is going on right now.

I believe my particular job shows me the actual real world consequences of Dem policies.

The GOP is not in control of Congress or the White House.  Blaming the minority party for the failure of the majority may be a common tactic in DC, but it's always a pathetic one.  I guarantee you there are border security deals the GOP would sign off on in a heartbeat that would never get past the Dems.  Just as there are in reverse.  A failure to find a compromise that both parties can agree on absolutely cannot be laid at the feet of one party, especially when that party only controls only 1 of the 3 bodies responsible.

Yeah, no.  

You brought up/bring up the justice system all the time as evidence of how bad "dems" are.  I'm responding to that...not changing the subject.

My point is that it is MORE than politics that is the problem with our justice system.  I'd even propose that if you want to blame the "dems" for all the problems you see that you have blinded yourself to how a lot of that was a reaction to policies that swung too far the other way from the other party.

Although I'm sure that is also the "dems" fault since Clinton was involved.   Smirk

My list of other problems was also to point out that you have to tell a rape victim her rapist got a light sentence due to "dems" but somewhere else a rape victim didn't even get that far because she wasn't believed.  The family of a murder victim got no response and no resolution because not only was no one caught the investigation went on the back burner for one reason or another.

It only takes one le of government to gum things up.  The gop is doing just that.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)GMDino Wrote: You didn't bold the rest of that sentence.

Their donors don't want it.

If the gop wasn't beholden to your boy Trump they'd occasionally speak out against him.

Speaker Johnson monitors his sons computer to make sure he's not looking at anything "bad" but publicly supports the guy on trial for paying hush money to an adult film star that he had sex with while his third wife was nursing their son.

TDS is horrible with some of you.

What does any of this have anything to do with my request for you verify your statements?????????

Luvnit2 Wrote:

Please prove this is not propaganda. Your point is GOP is 100% Trump. So, show us where Trump s advocating in 2025 to raise the retirement age to 69. Also show is where Trump is opposed to insulin being $35.

I could not find it, but please prove your comments are accurate and noy just liberal les (talking points).

Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)GMDino Wrote: Yeah, no.  

You brought up/bring up the justice system all the time as evidence of how bad "dems" are.  I'm responding to that...not changing the subject.

My point is that it is MORE than politics that is the problem with our justice system.  I'd even propose that if you want to blame the "dems" for all the problems you see that you have blinded yourself to how a lot of that was a reaction to policies that swung too far the other way from the other party.

Although I'm sure that is also the "dems" fault since Clinton was involved.   Smirk

No, it wasn't a reaction to that, it was a reaction to one cop having a personal beef with a guy which caused that man's death.  Amplifying every misconduct by an LEO, something you are very familiar with, to enflame opinion, and then justifying the violent riots as "mostly peaceful" was a convenient way of getting what they already wanted.  You can fix systemic issues in the criminal justice system without utterly perverting it.  Unless utterly perverting it was your plan all along, which it obviously was.

Quote:My list of other problems was also to point out that you have to tell a rape victim her rapist got a light sentence due to "dems" but somewhere else a rape victim didn't even get that far because she wasn't believed.  The family of a murder victim got no response and no resolution because not only was no one caught the investigation went on the back burner for one reason or another.

Yes, I know these imaginary examples in your head are happening all the time.  They're not.  If anything sexual assault victims are automatically believed.  As far as murders, they don't go on the "back burner".  They can go cold, meaning every currently available avenue of investigation has been exhausted, but you will never, ever, hear, "Hey, put that murder investigation on the back burner.  We've got more important crimes to deal with".

Quote:It only takes one le of government to gum things up.  The gop is doing just that.

Yet again, you fail to realize that the Dems can compromise and give them a deal they'd accept.  You literally cannot blame just one party in Congress when something isn't getting done.  I don't care which party you're a fan of.

Reply/Quote
(5 hours ago)Luvnit2 Wrote: What does any of this have anything to do with my request for you verify your statements?????????

Luvnit2 Wrote:

You won't find Trump saying it because Trump lies all the time.

It's in the republican proposed budget and Trump would sign it 100%.

If you don't think the gop is beholden by Trump that's just your TDS acting up.  It is fun to watch you defend him about absolutely everything all the time though.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote