Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
NYT POTUS Swing State Polling through May 9
Trump leading in 5 of 6 swing states. 2 states Nevada and Georgia he is up almost double digits, 2 states he lost in 2020. He is also u in Arizona by 6 points in another state he lost in 2020. Trump also leads in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. The lone lead for Biden is in Michigan.

It is the NYT/Sienna Poll through May 9th, 2024.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls/president

Yes, still a long way to go. When do liberals start taking polls seriously?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Around midnight on Election Day Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 07:28 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Around midnight on Election Day Ninja

If the GOP's nominee had these poll numbers in May, I would be very concerned. It is not just the swing state overall polling numbers as, it is the underlying numbers pointing to a major defection of the liberal base. Black, Latino, Women and Young voters are bleeding from Biden's 2020 base.

I guess the many liberal posters in here are loving their swing state numbers as none have commented. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 09:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If the GOP's nominee had these poll numbers in May, I would be very concerned. It is not just the swing state overall polling numbers as, it is the underlying numbers pointing to a major defection of the liberal base. Black, Latino, Women and Young voters are bleeding from Biden's 2020 base.

I guess the many liberal posters in here are loving their swing state numbers as none have commented. 

And again, what is there to comment - again? Are liberals expected to bury their head in despair and call themselves pathetic losers every other week you post a new poll? Or call all the polls fake news like Trump supporters would were Trump to be behind? Both makes little sense.

As someone who does not want Trump to become president again, sure, these polls are not exactly comforting. Then again they might be effective in fighting complacency or apathy amongst those that fear Trump (not to write Biden supporters, it seems there is no such thing).
Reply/Quote
Yeah, hanging on every poll, especially this far out, seems kind of unhealthy.

I also completely disregard the polls. You'll never convince me that Trump has gained 20 points with blacks and latinos. Sure, some maybe even most of them may stay home, but I really don't see them voting for Trump. And I think more than a few people in these polls are simply expressing dissatisfaction with Biden policies and hoping to influence policy (though that seems like far too much credit for the average voter)....but when it comes time they'll hold their noses, again, and vote for Biden.

LOL, Trump being distracted with all the court room stuff might actually be saving him from constantly reminding everyone, every day, on Twitter and elsewhere what a loathsome individual he is and why they voted for Biden in 2020.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 10:03 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Yeah, hanging on every poll, especially this far out, seems kind of unhealthy.

I also completely disregard the polls.  You'll never convince me that Trump has gained 20 points with blacks and latinos.  Sure, some maybe even most of them may stay home, but I really don't see them voting for Trump.  And I think more than a few people in these polls are simply expressing dissatisfaction with Biden policies and hoping to influence policy (though that seems like far too much credit for the average voter)....but when it comes time they'll hold their noses, again, and vote for Biden.

LOL, Trump being distracted with all the court room stuff might actually be saving him from constantly reminding everyone, every day, on Twitter and elsewhere what a loathsome individual he is and why they voted for Biden in 2020.

I am not hanging on every poll. I am just providing data for the forum.

I feel Trump is needed to save Democracy like attempting to throw the person leading you in polls in jail. That is 3rd world crap t me. You feel Biden is needed to save Democracy. 

I am retired and in great shape, getting ready to build a second home in Ohio close to my daughter who has major health issues. Biden's extremely poor economic policies for the lower and middle classed has no impact on me. But it does to a lot of voters. If Biden wins, life will go on and I will root for him to be much better in his second term for the good of the country.

You think 100% of the Biden liberal voters will come home. They may, but Biden is polling worse than any Democratic nominee with African Americans, Hispanics, young people and shockingly women. 

Can he do anything to shore up his base with the inflation, economy or illegal immigration which are the top 3 issues with both Republicans and Independents.

Time will tell, but it sure appears the put Trump in jail strategy by Biden, the DOJ and the DNC shows signs of backfiring on them.

Reply/Quote
I don’t know why we even have elections with all these polls saying it is already over.

Of course this is all setting up the scenario for Trump about his 2024 loss was due to rigging. Afterall, the polls and rally numbers are the definitive voters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 12:07 PM)pally Wrote: I don’t know why we even have elections with all these polls saying it is already over.

Of course this is all setting up the scenario for Trump about his 2024 loss was due to rigging.  Afterall, the polls and rally numbers are the definitive voters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe I state it is far from over, just a poll at a point in time. 

As I stated, Biden was ahead in the polls 6 months prior to the 2020 election. CNN just reminded him as much as Biden cried the polls were wrong but loved them in 2020.

Reply/Quote
Good news for Biden, he leads Trump by 2 points in Minnesota. Good news also Democrats lead in Congress polling.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/latest-polls

Reply/Quote