Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Biden confidential informant indicted
I know I know...DOJ weaponization and the rest of the usual blather but a grand jury has received sufficient information to charge Alexander Smirnov with making false statements concerning that infamous $5 million bribe from Burisma to Joe Biden

Numerous people disputed his story when it was first revealed. And the FBI was skeptical from day 1

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1758240350559240321

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: DOJ has charged the informant who provided derogatory informaton about Hunter and Joe Biden with &quot;false statements&quot; and obstruction. <a href="https://t.co/7N2IC87E0g">pic.twitter.com/7N2IC87E0g</a></p>&mdash; Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) <a href="https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1758240350559240321?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 15, 2024</a></blockquote>

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That consistency in mediocrity is stunning.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2024, 06:52 PM)pally Wrote: I know I know...DOJ weaponization and the rest of the usual blather but a grand jury has received sufficient information to charge Alexander Smirnov with making false statements concerning that infamous $5 million bribe from Burisma to Joe Biden

Numerous people disputed his story when it was first revealed.  And the FBI was skeptical from day 1

https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1758240350559240321

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: DOJ has charged the informant who provided derogatory informaton about Hunter and Joe Biden with &quot;false statements&quot; and obstruction. <a href="https://t.co/7N2IC87E0g">pic.twitter.com/7N2IC87E0g</a></p>&mdash; Kyle Cheney (@kyledcheney) <a href="https://twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1758240350559240321?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 15, 2024</a></blockquote>

Yet it took them many years to indict him? The story John Soloman broke years ago was 100% accurate. The liberal media and Democrats uses confidential sources all the time. He was indicted for exactly what Soloman stated, a well known credible FBI source who had been paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by the FBI. The FBI verified to Comey he was reliable.

I guess the FBI changed their mind and now he is not credible. As far as the Biden impeachment, he was not and is not included in the evidence being produced by Comer's committee. They have eye witnesses, bank records and much more that everyone will get the opportunity to see at Joe's impeachment trial, unless Joe decides to leave office to avoid the impeachment trial.

It is coming, my guess it will be in late April or early May when they impeach Biden. 

I could be dead wrong, but I think that is where it is headed sooner than later. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 12:37 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yet it took them many years to indict him? The story John Soloman broke years ago was 100% accurate. The liberal media and Democrats uses confidential sources all the time. He was indicted for exactly what Soloman stated, a well known credible FBI source who had been paid hundreds of thousands of dollars by the FBI. The FBI verified to Comey he was reliable.

I guess the FBI changed their mind and now he is not credible. As far as the Biden impeachment, he was not and is not included in the evidence being produced by Comer's committee. They have eye witnesses, bank records and much more that everyone will get the opportunity to see at Joe's impeachment trial, unless Joe decides to leave office to avoid the impeachment trial.

It is coming, my guess it will be in late April or early May when they impeach Biden. 

I could be dead wrong, but I think that is where it is headed sooner than later. 

Allow this damming evidence and yet they are still waiting months to impeach? Why wouldn’t they go ahead and impeach this man with all that evidence? Why waste time with Mayorkas when you’ve got the goods on the President?

This guy was your first o many so called smoking gun witnesses that somehow still haven’t connected any actual crime to Joe Biden.

Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/1758273340354048102

Long ago when Alex Smirnov’s allegations against the Bidens were released by House GOP in an anonymous document, I said the statements were lies because what he described for a Burisma IPO wasn’t how IPOs work. Now he’s indicted for lying about that to FBI. Hey GOP: Told ya so

I’m reading through indictment. I also said long ago that the allegation by House GOP document that Smirnov met with Mykola Zlochevsky of Burisma in Vienna in 2016 was a lie because Zlochevsky had fled to Latvia in 2014 for fear of extradition, did not leave there until 2018…

Seriously, I could determine way back then that the House anonymous whistleblower (Smirnov) was lying based on readily available information, and now he’s indicted for those lies. This stuff was easily knowable to House investigators if they had, you know, investigated.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 01:06 AM)pally Wrote: Allow this damming evidence and yet they are still waiting months to impeach?  Why wouldn’t they go ahead and impeach this man with all that evidence?  Why waste time with Mayorkas when you’ve got the goods on the President?

This guy was your first o many so called smoking gun witnesses that somehow still haven’t connected any actual crime to Joe Biden.

They are doing a through investigation with no help from the FBI, CIA and DOJ. They only started this in February of 2023, so one year versus at least 3 years.

They have yet to interview Hunter due to him not cooperating for months and Jim Biden. Hunter is at end of month. My best guess is after those 2 testify under oath, then the official impeachment will be brought to the house floor after a committee vote.

The Democrats subjected Trump to accusations, impeachments and BS for almost 8 years. Democrats started this crap and now the boomerang is coming back on them. Huge difference is all of the intelligence agencies colluded to create false narratives like "Russian Collusion" so Democrats have a wall up helping Biden and Democrats. Thus, takes more time to get the info. Committe still has not received all Joe Bidne emails from National archives, it has been 6 months since the request.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 12:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: They are doing a through investigation with no help from the FBI, CIA and DOJ. They only started this in February of 2023, so one year versus at least 3 years.

They have yet to interview Hunter due to him not cooperating for months and Jim Biden. Hunter is at end of month. My best guess is after those 2 testify under oath, then the official impeachment will be brought to the house floor after a committee vote.

The Democrats subjected Trump to accusations, impeachments and BS for almost 8 years. Democrats started this crap and now the boomerang is coming back on them. Huge difference is all of the intelligence agencies colluded to create false narratives like "Russian Collusion" so Democrats have a wall up helping Biden and Democrats. Thus, takes more time to get the info. Committe still has not received all Joe Bidne emails from National archives, it has been 6 months since the request.

always an excuse that moves the goal posts.

Republicans know that Joe Biden isn't guilty of anything so the game plan is to keep the accusations alive as long as possible to play games with the election.

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2024, 12:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Huge difference is all of the intelligence agencies colluded to create false narratives

You know how stupid this sounds?

And how disrespectful this is to all the men and women serving to protect even people like you?

I guess following your leaders example and shitting on the people who defend this country will be an ever increasing maga theme as reality slowly starts to settle in.
Reply/Quote