Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Biden decides a wall is needed after all
(10-05-2023, 06:13 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You are so short sighted and not real bright if you think it is a good thing to allow millions of ILLEGAL immigrants into the US, many terrorists, most unvetted, most without vaccinations of any kind. But, hey in your world JB did not undo the Trump border policies on 1st month in office, same policies that stoppd illegal immigration. Also Democrats controlled the house and the senate, why not make Title 42 law to avoid us being overrun by ILLEGALS.

Listening to the press secretary today was one more day of lie after lie. Does she think people are stupid attempting to blame Congress for the border issues. If Biden and Democrats had any desire to stop illegal immigrants, they could have made laws to prevent it in 2021 and 2022. They could have continued to build the wall, the materials were sitting there already bought and paid for by us the citizens.

She is a joke, a disgrace to the black community agreeing to go out there day after day and flat out lie.

He likes going out to eat where the food is cheap because illegals run the kitchen.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2023, 06:54 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Title 42 was enacted in 2020. Why was that necessary? Why didn’t the Republican trifecta in 2016-2017 fix immigration when they had all the power?

Pretty much. Title 42 is a part of our law specifically dealing with public health, civil rights, etc. The pandemic created conditions where the authority was ostensibly reasonable and, at first, Biden actually expanded its use. The end of the public health emergency status of the pandemic meant, though, that there was no longer justification under the law to continue. Doing so would have been gross executive overreach. Trying to say the pandemic was still a national emergency was not going to happen and, let's be frank, would have received even more outcry from the same idiots who are whining about the end of Title 42.

Any attempts to complain about the ending of Title 42 just show how ignorant some people are of the way our laws and government work. They do nothing but parrot talking points that they have zero understanding of and believe any bull shit that is shoveled in their faces. The GOP hasn't done anything to fix immigration because they don't want to fix it. Providing the resources to the programs that cause the problems means they need to actually increase spending on something other than the military and come to the realization that not every problem is a nail. But when you just elect a bunch of hammers, that's what you get.

(10-05-2023, 08:22 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: He likes going out to eat where the food is cheap because illegals run the kitchen.

Well, they do run some of the best taco trucks in town. I miss the burrito carnitas at my favorite one.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
Big Grin 
(10-05-2023, 12:06 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

https://sports.yahoo.com/trump-finished-wall-claims-many-120003555.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAALzFEiF5PUX152U55mjjEcaAp0s7i3hbyDSBrqJw0MRqZNAYC0QsnEsYRAmO65VscGPJufORNZrGcOG6EVRUXWDvODV-m1nvown2rFwF3r3AWOxxFCiSNq2IUfDf8AZlmXo9H3Uk4YwZu-WnZgNXYw8-YuwW6prG2w9Z4Ucj3yRj

Mellow

The guy who campaigned on building a wall did nothing to get a wall built and claimed he built a wall anyway.  So when the next guy targets areas that need a wall after actually looking instead of just making blanket statements, you're...mad?  I can't tell.

Either way strategic walls haves been part of the plan since before P01135809 and are still.

Not that you will care about any facts.

Facts? Since when have you cared about facts?
Especially when it comes to building a wall.

(10-05-2023, 05:23 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I also love the "Biden let Title 42 expire" thing. Title 42 was only allowable while the pandemic was a national emergency. It was, quite frankly, an overreach of executive power and continuing it any further would have been an extreme overreach. I though Republicans were against that sort of thing?

In all fairness, Biden tried to replace Title 42 with another that is similar, and it was shot down in courts and by Dems.
Biden tried to restrict access to Asylum at the Southern Border and was to go into effect when Title 42 ended.

(10-05-2023, 06:54 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Title 42 was enacted in 2020. Why was that necessary? Why didn’t the Republican trifecta in 2016-2017 fix immigration when they had all the power?

Yea i'm not sure about that, but Dems do the same crap when they have all the power, and then blow it. I think neither wants to REALLY solve any problems, cause then wtf would they ***** about?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2023, 03:02 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Facts? Since when have you cared about facts?
Especially when it comes to building a wall.

In all fairness, Biden tried to replace Title 42 with another that is similar, and it was shot down in courts and by Dems.
Biden tried to restrict access to Asylum at the Southern Border and was to go into effect when Title 42 ended.

Yea i'm not sure about that, but Dems do the same crap when they have all the power, and then blow it. I think neither wants to REALLY solve any problems, cause then wtf would they ***** about?

Well I cared enough to share them and not just say "Nuh uh".  Mellow

But you know..."Dems".  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote