Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden had a rough speech to sparse crowd in Tampa
(04-24-2024, 07:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It was the first article that came up when I looked it up on the internet. 

Again, it is you who has an issue with a conservative fact checker, but it appears you just hate the fact.

Be my guest hold your nose and vote for him again, he has such great results as our POTUS. I love the interviews reporters do on the street. They ask name one thing Biden had done for you as POTUS. Interview after interview the answer is nothing. These interviews are not done in rural America, they are in NYC, Chicago, SF and other liberal hotbeds. 

Here is another one for you. It is from Fox. Biden's mind is toast. He is an embarrassment to the USA. 

Biden appears to read script instructions out loud in latest teleprompter gaffe: 'Four more years, pause' | Fox News

Biden appears to read script instructions out loud in latest teleprompter gaffe: 'Four more years, pause'

Biden laughs off apparent mix-up, as audience begins chanting 'four more 

All that is fair, but I am seeing this through a jokey George Carlin irony bit kind of way. My curiosity got the best of me. My apologies. 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 09:03 PM)pally Wrote: except Biden gets called out by CNN on a regular basis.  

Luvnit calls CNN "fake news" but when they support his position all of a sudden they are credible

You didn't say anything that refuted my point.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 07:12 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Probably for the same reason a Fox News story calling out Trump would be impactful.  If you feel an organization has bias in favor of Biden, yet they still publish an article critical of him, does that not carry more weight and impact than Fox News publishing an article critical of Biden?

Tbh, I've always thought that too when I would see conservatives or libs share from CNN and Fox. And to be fair, a part of me still does. But it's overkill. I get more CNN news from my conservative friends on Facebook than anyone. And I have MAX (why not call it HBO? Lol) That's my point but I should have come across a little better. I apologized to Luvin'. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 09:03 PM)pally Wrote: except Biden gets called out by CNN on a regular basis.  

Luvnit calls CNN "fake news" but when they support his position all of a sudden they are credible

Like.....it's always fake News when it's about my guy and my peoples. Lmao. But I'm gonna drop it. I don't have a problem with the article in the OP and their fact checking of supposedly "my guy" according to Luvinit. I hope they fact check more of "my guy". I'd personally love more transparency in my News. I have no problem calling BS out, no matter if it's Trump or Biden. 

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 07:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Add this to week of Biden's poor performance on campaign trail.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-makes-sign-of-the-cross-during-pro-abortion-speech-in-florida

Biden makes sign of the cross during pro-abortion speech in Florida
Biden's action is a 'despicable charade that attempts to co-opt a sacred practice in support of his new abortion religion,' CatholicVote president says

Did you happen to See Trump's babbling about Gettysburg a week and half ago in PA? For any of us with any grain of knowledge of the battle, that was some top level cringe stuff right there.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 04:56 PM)jmccracky Wrote: Nope. Not at all. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016 and held my nose for Biden. If he lies, I'm totally OK with you pointing it out. I'm just curious why you would ever use CNN for fact checking. Then you must think highly of their "journal investigations". Lol

I'm one of those that can't believe we are going to have Trump and Biden again as our choices. But what does that have to do with my question to you? If you are into checking facts, then all I'm asking is be consistent. If you were fair, Id see some CNN fact checking threads of Trump. Where are they? Maybe I gotta look harder? Apologies if I'm just missing them. 

I'll say it right now, these two are the worst candidates in Presidential history (relative to the time).
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote