Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden is attempting to stop Israel from defending itself
I am glad we did not give Biden money for Israel, it appears he does not supprt Israel now.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/biden-to-go-to-un-security-council-to-force-temporary-cease-fire-on-israel-halt-rafah-offensive

Sadly it is due to pandering to Tlaib's voting base.

It is all politics and he was never with Israel 100%. This proves it. He now supports Hamas.

Biden to go to UN Security Council to force temporary cease-fire on Israel, halt Rafah offensive

Seizure of Rafah in Gaza will limit Hamas’ war against Israel, says Israeli military expert
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Well, this is clearly because Biden supports Hamas. I can say this based on the extremely logical arguments of left leaning posters here that directly equate a lack of support for funding Ukraine to a full throated defense of Putin.

Reply/Quote
(02-19-2024, 10:07 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am glad we did not give Biden money for Israel, it appears he does not supprt Israel now.
https://www.foxnews.com/world/biden-to-go-to-un-security-council-to-force-temporary-cease-fire-on-israel-halt-rafah-offensive

Sadly it is due to pandering to Tlaib's voting base.

It is all politics and he was never with Israel 100%. This proves it. He now supports Hamas.

Biden to go to UN Security Council to force temporary cease-fire on Israel, halt Rafah offensive

Seizure of Rafah in Gaza will limit Hamas’ war against Israel, says Israeli military expert

Israel has been "defending itself" for four months now.

They have herded innocent civilians into areas and then bombed them.  Killing 100's more innocent people than they suffered in October.

It may be time to cool things off before they decide that the only way to win is to kill everyone in the strip.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2024, 10:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Israel has been "defending itself" for four months now.

They have herded innocent civilians into areas and then bombed them.  Killing 100's more innocent people than they suffered in October.

It may be time to cool things off before they decide that the only way to win is to kill everyone in the strip.

I find it strange you believe Biden cares if people live or die in Gaza, Israel or in Mexico given his policies. If he cared about deaths, drugs and human trafficking, he would have shut down ur own border. Now, he is going to interfere with Israel securing their border and the safety of their people who are also losing people.

Hamas asked for this ceae fire, I just never expected the US to side with Hamas in this conflict. Biden's foreign policies are a joke to the rest of the world. Just last week he blasted Republicans for not giving him money to help secure Ukraine's border and money to Israel to fight Hamas. Why would we send money to Israel if we are trying to force a cease fire. It makes no sense unless he is really trying to funnel more money to Hamas through Gaza aide.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-19-2024, 10:53 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I find it strange you believe Biden cares if people live or die in Gaza, Israel or in Mexico given his policies. If he cared about deaths, drugs and human trafficking, he would have shut down ur own border. Now, he is going to interfere with Israel securing their border and the safety of their people who are also losing people.

Hamas asked for this ceae fire, I just never expected the US to side with Hamas in this conflict. Biden's foreign policies are a joke to the rest of the world. Just last week he blasted Republicans for not giving him money to help secure Ukraine's border and money to Israel to fight Hamas. Why would we send money to Israel if we are trying to force a cease fire. It makes no sense unless he is really trying to funnel more money to Hamas through Gaza aide.

Sorry.  I didn't realize it was about...um, Mexico?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote