Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Biden now calling for Israel to pause???
Joe Biden is an embarrassment. Joe Biden has no spine. Joe Biden governs by polls. The second the polls say he is losing Muslim voters, he calls for a basic cease fire (pause) so he does not lose votes.

He could care less about the muslim Hamas fighters who slaughtered Jewish men, women, children and babies.

I hope Israel tells Biden to kiss their ass. It is their right to defend their country. 1400 people killed within hours in barbaric ways and Biden says back off. Biden can't sit on the fence and change his views based on poll numbers. He showed today he does not stand with Israel.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
You are so right. WWIII can’t get here soon enough. Who cares about the innocent civilians trapped in a war zone having bombs dropped on their refugee camps? Biden should be totally happy and supportive of all the dead women and children. I know my god loves all the death and destruction.

You’re ****** up.

I went to war for the USA. We play by the rules. And try our damndest to limit civilian casualties. It’s called being the good guys. And we still manage to make plenty of enemies.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 11:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Joe Biden is an embarrassment. Joe Biden has no spine. Joe Biden governs by polls. The second the polls say he is losing Muslim voters, he calls for a basic cease fire (pause) so he does not lose votes.

He could care less about the muslim Hamas fighters who slaughtered Jewish men, women, children and babies.

I hope Israel tells Biden to kiss their ass. It is their right to defend their country. 1400 people killed within hours in barbaric ways and Biden says back off. Biden can't sit on the fence and change his views based on poll numbers. He showed today he does not stand with Israel.

Yeah…over a million children live in Gaza…let’s bomb them all to hell.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 11:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Joe Biden is an embarrassment. Joe Biden has no spine. Joe Biden governs by polls. The second the polls say he is losing Muslim voters, he calls for a basic cease fire (pause) so he does not lose votes.

I know.  Isn't it weird when the POTUS tries to create peace?  He should be talking about the size of his bombs.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 10:43 AM)GMDino Wrote: I know.  Isn't it weird when the POTUS tries to create peace?  He should be talking about the size of his bombs.

Please explain what Biden has done to promote peace.

Did he continue the Trump polices and enforce them to stop Iran from rebuilding their economy which is used to sponsor terrorists all around the world?
Did he tell Russia to stop their war against Ukraine.
Does he strike fear in foreign leaders so wars never happen in the first place?
Does he stand with Israel or Hamas? Does he stand with muslims or Jews in the middle east?
What has he done to stop Hamas and others from bombing Israel?

How can you have a cease fire with Hamas terrorists who just yesterday say they will never consider a cease fire? In your world does Israel just sit on their hands while being bombed?

Let's be clear, Biden cane into his presidency with the middle east more calm than decades. It is his policies that have emboldened terrorists and Russia to start wars.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 10:23 AM)pally Wrote: Yeah…over a million children live in Gaza…let’s bomb them all to hell.

3X that amount live in Israel, over 3 million. Who is attempting to not kill innocent citizens? Who is not? Who beheaded innocent children and women?

It is hard to reason with Palestinians and and Hamas in Gaza when their goal is to wipe Jews off the map. In contrast, Israel is trying very hard to limit civilian deaths and kill Hamas and Jihad terrorists sponsored by Iran.

Reply/Quote
Why should Congress approve 14 million dollars for Israel weapons to kill Hamas if the POTUS now wants a cease fire.

Joe Biden want the money to boost the economy in the US by giving Israel and Ukraine our old weapons and then US war contractors make new weapons and sell them to US military.

Biden can't supply weapons to kill Hamas terrorists and then tell Israel to not use those weapons. It makes no sense. If he wants a pause/cease fire he should also stop funding to Istael.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 11:01 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: 3X that amount live in Israel, over 3 million. Who is attempting to not kill innocent citizens? Who is not? Who beheaded innocent children and women?

It is hard to reason with Palestinians and and Hamas in Gaza when their goal is to wipe Jews off the map. In contrast, Israel is trying very hard to limit civilian deaths and kill Hamas and Jihad terrorists sponsored by Iran.

when will enough children be killed to satisfy everyone?

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 11:50 AM)pally Wrote: when will enough children be killed to satisfy everyone?

All of them, apparently.  

It's "okay" because Hamas attacked first...I mean they've been fighting for decades but THIS time, well, this time...

I remember when we tried to to have peace in the middle east...now we just push for war.  Sad.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 11:50 AM)pally Wrote: when will enough children be killed to satisfy everyone?

(11-02-2023, 12:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: All of them, apparently.  

If you only felt this way about abortion, the world would be a better place.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 12:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If you only felt this way about abortion, the world would be a better place.

I am anti-abortion.  

I am for education and easier access to birth control to limit the number of unwanted pregnancies.

I also understand I cannot make a personal choice for a woman carrying a fetus.

I understand too that there is a huge difference between abortion and deliberately dropping bombs on civilians who are already born.

So you know what you can do with that sentence.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 12:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If you only felt this way about abortion, the world would be a better place.

oh yes we must save the unborn so the world has living cannon fodder to use as pawns in wars

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 01:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: I am anti-abortion.  

I am for education and easier access to birth control to limit the number of unwanted pregnancies.

I also understand I cannot make a personal choice for a woman carrying a fetus.

I understand too that there is a huge difference between abortion and deliberately dropping bombs on civilians who are already born.

So you know what you can do with that sentence.

Looking back, my response was offensive and I apologize to both you and Pally. I should not have quoted either of you. Now, here's what hit me like a brick. I find it odd that anyone who supports abortion cares about children dying. Now, I understand abortion has many considerations like a woman's right to choose, the health of the mother, the rape factor, etc. and I myself don't believe all abortion is unnecessary.  But, I find it odd that people who support the right for full-term abortion or past 20 weeks care about children dying. Once a child feels pain, what's the difference? The only difference is the emotional impact on the individual, not the baby or child because they have been terminated.

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 01:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Looking back, my response was offensive and I apologize to both you and Pally. I should not have quoted either of you. Now, here's what hit me like a brick. I find it odd that anyone who supports abortion cares about children dying. Now, I understand abortion has many considerations like a woman's right to choose, the health of the mother, the rape factor, etc. and I myself don't believe all abortion is unnecessary.  But, I find it odd that people who support the right for full-term abortion or past 20 weeks care about children dying. Once a child feels pain, what's the difference? The only difference is the emotional impact on the individual, not the baby or child because they have been terminated.

From what I have read late-term abortions are mostly due to the fetus' viability and health of the mother.

And we're talking the smallest possible amount of all abortions.

https://www.parents.com/pregnancy/my-body/pregnancy-health/theres-no-such-thing-as-late-term-abortion-here-are-the-facts/

Nonetheless, personally, I am against ALL killing.  Babies, children, adults.  Especially in the name of god or for political purposes.

People kill in self-defense.  I am against that death but understand it wasn't me making that decision.

People have abortions.  I am against that death but I understand it wasn't me making that decision.

One woman making a personal choice based on what she knows about her own life and life of her unborn child is in now way, in my book, the same as a country killing civilians...no matter what their age.
Reply/Quote
Easy for people to call for a ceasefire when our family members & children aren't the ones that were raped, killed & mutilated while being filmed with glee for propaganda purposes. Not to even mention a daily deluge of rockets & bombs indiscriminately raining down on their country with Hamas leadership still calling for even more atrocities.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/why-a-cease-fire-in-gaza-would-accomplish-nothing/

Hamas doesn't give a flying **** about its own people.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 01:50 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Easy for people to call for a ceasefire when our family members & children aren't the ones that were raped, killed & mutilated while being filmed with glee for propaganda purposes. Not to even mention a daily deluge of rockets & bombs indiscriminately raining down on their country while Hamas leadership still call for even more atrocities.

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/why-a-cease-fire-in-gaza-would-accomplish-nothing/

Agreed. If someone harmed or killed one of my family members, there isn't anything anyone could say to stop me from seeking eye for an eye justice. Why should I expect that from someone else?

Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 01:50 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Easy for people to call for a ceasefire when our family members & children aren't the ones that were raped, killed & mutilated while being filmed with glee for propaganda purposes. Not to even mention a daily deluge of rockets & bombs indiscriminately raining down on their country with Hamas leadership still calling for even more atrocities.

Careful, you're going to piss off the "America first" crowd with sort of thing.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 01:57 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Careful, you're going to piss off the "America first" crowd with sort of thing.

Not exactly sure who you're referring to ???

I consider myself to have an American first mentality. 
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 01:59 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Not exactly sure who you're referring to ???

I consider myself to have an American first mentality. 

I'm just saying a lot of people aren't going to support using our resources to protect others when our own country is in such dire shape and/or under siege itself.
Reply/Quote
(11-02-2023, 02:01 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm just saying a lot of people aren't going to support using our resources to protect others when our own country is in such dire shape and/or under siege itself.

I understand now. 

No easy solutions in sight either. 
Reply/Quote