Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Smith Spending spree to get Trump
As they say, follow the money.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/special-counsel-jack-smith-spent-5-million-four-months-investigating-trump

Smith - Trump investigation in 4 months over 5,428,579 million
Hur investigating Biden = $615,962
Durham - Russian Interference - 2.5 years = $7,683,839

"According to his office’s disclosure, Smith spent a total $5,428,579 on his investigations, including more than $1.8 million on "contractual services."

By comparison, Special Counsel Robert Hur has spent $615,962 since his appointment this year to investigate President Biden's alleged mishandling of classified documents from his time as vice president.

Additionally, since 2020, Special Counsel John Durham has reported $7,683,839 total in expenditures while investigating Russian interference in U.S. elections.

This means that in four months, Smith has spent the equivalent of over 70 percent of Durham's two-and-a-half-year-old investigation's total cost."

Gee, who thinks Trump is being targeted by the DOJ?

I want to see the numbers for Weiss's Hunter Biden Investigation over 5 years.

Is our DOJ fair and balanced or weaponized?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Fabricating evidence aint cheap ya know?

Reply/Quote
The document's investigation into Biden, barring any surprises, none of which seem to be popping up, is a pretty straightforward investigation. Biden admits that they were accidentally included with his papers and that they were returned promptly when discovered. A reminder, yet again, that had Trump behaved in the same manner, he wouldn't be facing prosecution today. He was charged with KEEPING the documents and blocking their reacquisition by NARA.

Durham took 4 years to finish an investigation that should have been closed in less than 2. The IG had already done most of the heavy hitting. He wasted taxpayers' time and money to come up with nothing new and virtually no successful prosecutions. Shoot he couldn't even come up with any recommendations to prevent it from happening again

Jack Smith has a multi-pronged complicated investigation, including the documents issue, the incitement of Jan 6, the fake elector scheme involving hundreds of people, dozens of Trump insiders alone. The investigation involves numerous different states

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 06:02 PM)pally Wrote: The document's investigation into Biden, barring any surprises, none of which seem to be popping up, is a pretty straightforward investigation.  Biden admits that they were accidentally included with his papers and that they were returned promptly when discovered.  A reminder, yet again, that had Trump behaved in the same manner, he wouldn't be facing prosecution today.  He was charged with KEEPING the documents and blocking their reacquisition by NARA.

Durham took 4 years to finish an investigation that should have been closed in less than 2.  The IG had already done most of the heavy hitting.  He wasted taxpayers' time and money to come up with nothing new and virtually no successful prosecutions.  Shoot he couldn't even come up with any recommendations to prevent it from happening again

Jack Smith has a multi-pronged complicated investigation, including the documents issue, the incitement of Jan 6, the fake elector scheme involving hundreds of people, dozens of Trump insiders alone.  The investigation involves numerous different states

Durham was 2.5 years and not 5 years. The HB investigation is 5 years and counting though. Did they spend 30 million on the HB investigation or less than was spent on Trump in 4 months?

I love how you totally dismiss Biden was in possession of stoled classified documents for decades. The documents were unsecured so any friend or family or friend of a business partner had access just by going in his garage. Didn't they prosecute a person in the military for stealing 1 classified document?????

Defend it all you want because it does not fit your narrative, but factual information like the dollars spent to prosecute Trump versus any Democrat is staggeringly different. Add in all of the whistleblowers under oath giving testimony of DOJ slow walking and hindering prosecution of HB while halting any investigation into Joe Bide and any unbiased person would see the DOJ, FBI and IRS are all corrupt and a big part of the Biden crime family.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
The Dunham investigation began in 2019. He issued his report in 2023. 2023-2019=4

I know how desperately you want Joe Biden to be found guilty of something/anything but thus far there is no indications of CRIMINALITY in Biden's possession of the documents. If they find any, then we can talk.

Maybe if Trump would start following the actual laws instead of the laws he makes up, he wouldn't be investigated and then charged with crimes. Again, I do get that no matter how many times someone tells you this, you will continue to ignore it as it doesn't fit your "poor Trump is a victim mentality" but, Donald Trump has not been charged with taking the documents. If he had returned ALL of them when asked the 1st-20th time there would be no harm no foul. He is being charged with keeping them. He is being charged with moving them to avoid returning them to NARA. His criminal acts came with his actions around him not returning them not possessing them. And dude, Trump has essentially admitted to all of this so don't be shocked when he's convicted What similar actions has Biden taken surrounding the documents?

Now you threw in the Hunter investigation which was not mentioned in your original post. Maybe the investigation took so long because it's a Republican US Attorney trying to extend his employment. I don't know but frankly, HUNTER's actions are irrelevant unless somehow produce, and so far no one has, actual evidence of illegal actions by Joe Biden. You can yell and scream, shoot even stomp your feet, all you want but that doesn't produce evidence. And allegations do not equal evidence. Even the so-called whistle-blowers have not connected anything to Joe. They didn't point to any written or oral order from the Oval Office to any government entity concerning Hunter. When they do that, then you have evidence of possible criminal activity.

Smith is spending money on a complicated investigation with lots of moving parts. And he is doing it quickly so hopefully, there will be answers concerning Trump and his actions surrounding the 2020 election prior to the Republican primaries

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The "partial facts are good enough for me" crowd is busy.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 10:23 PM)pally Wrote: The Dunham investigation began in 2019.  He issued his report in 2023.  2023-2019=4  

I know how desperately you want Joe Biden to be found guilty of something/anything but thus far there is no indications of CRIMINALITY in Biden's possession of the documents.  If they find any, then we can talk.  

Maybe if Trump would start following the actual laws instead of the laws he makes up, he wouldn't be investigated and then charged with crimes.  Again, I do get that no matter how many times someone tells you this, you will continue to ignore it as it doesn't fit your "poor Trump is a victim mentality" but, Donald Trump has not been charged with taking the documents.  If he had returned ALL of them when asked the 1st-20th time there would be no harm no foul.  He is being charged with keeping them.  He is being charged with moving them to avoid returning them to NARA.  His criminal acts came with his actions around him not returning them not possessing them. And dude, Trump has essentially admitted to all of this so don't be shocked when he's convicted What similar actions has Biden taken surrounding the documents?

Now you threw in the Hunter investigation which was not mentioned in your original post. Maybe the investigation took so long because it's a Republican US Attorney trying to extend his employment.  I don't know but frankly, HUNTER's actions are irrelevant unless somehow produce, and so far no one has, actual evidence of illegal actions by Joe Biden.  You can yell and scream, shoot even stomp your feet, all you want but that doesn't produce evidence.  And allegations do not equal evidence.  Even the so-called whistle-blowers have not connected anything to Joe.  They didn't point to any written or oral order from the Oval Office to any government entity concerning Hunter.  When they do that, then you have evidence of possible criminal activity.

Smith is spending money on a complicated investigation with lots of moving parts.  And he is doing it quickly so hopefully, there will be answers concerning Trump and his actions surrounding the 2020 election prior to the Republican primaries

The Hunter Biden investigation includes China, Ukraine and Romania and then in US Delaware, D.C. and California. If apple to apples, Weiss should have spent over 100 million. You know if it was a fair and unbiased investigation by the DOJ.

Reply/Quote
I agree that we've spent too much money investigating Donald Trump.

He is so obviously guilty of so many things, he should have been in jail years ago.

But this is the way our justice system works. It is slow and it treats rich and powerful people much different than it treats normal people.

Because of this two tiered justice system, the evidence and meticulous arrangement (and eventual presentation) of information and facts needs to be exhaustive just to get a rich and/or powerful person indicted, let alone convicted.

In a perfect world, it would have only cost 50 bucks to prove Donald Trump is a criminal. But we work with what we got.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2023, 12:42 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I agree that we've spent too much money investigating Donald Trump.

He is so obviously guilty of so many things, he should have been in jail years ago.

But this is the way our justice system works. It is slow and it treats rich and powerful people much different than it treats normal people.

Because of this two tiered justice system, the evidence and meticulous arrangement (and eventual presentation) of information and facts needs to be exhaustive just to get a rich and/or powerful person indicted, let alone convicted.

In a perfect world, it would have only cost 50 bucks to prove Donald Trump is a criminal. But we work with what we got.

Are Hunter and Joe Biden rich? Weiss should have spent 100 million or more investigating Hunter and Joe Biden bribery scheme in multiple countries. Did they or did they not follow leads? Did they use the laptop to get more leads? t appears the answer is no, Weiss, DOJ and FBI are corrupt. It appears the secret service is also corrupt.

As for sending no money, Biden stole classified documents and stored them in his unsecured garage and China town? If a thief steals 10 million dollars and later tells the FBI, hey I have the 10 million I stole in my garage so come and get it after his lawyers counted the money, would the FBI say TY and not file robbery charges. We know JB stole classified documents and stored them in unsecured locations for decades. Why has he not be indicted? Only one answer, the DOJ and FBI are corrupt and colluding with the Bidens and Democrats to insure they can break the law without consequence.

Reply/Quote
LOL
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2023, 02:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Are Hunter and Joe Biden rich? Weiss should have spent 100 million or more investigating Hunter and Joe Biden bribery scheme in multiple countries. Did they or did they not follow leads? Did they use the laptop to get more leads? t appears the answer is no, Weiss, DOJ and FBI are corrupt. It appears the secret service is also corrupt.

They are rich. I don't know much about this bribery scheme because no one seems to have any concrete evidence about it, but I assume if they found evidence and leads, they would have followed them, spending money along the way. But even if they did and found something, odds are it would need to be flagrant and insanely taboo for it to result in an indictment. That's the rich privilege.

Quote:As for sending no money, Biden stole classified documents and stored them in his unsecured garage and China town? If a thief steals 10 million dollars and later tells the FBI, hey I have the 10 million I stole in my garage so come and get it after his lawyers counted the money, would the FBI say TY and not file robbery charges. We know JB stole classified documents and stored them in unsecured locations for decades. Why has he not be indicted? Only one answer, the DOJ and FBI are corrupt and colluding with the Bidens and Democrats to insure they can break the law without consequence.

I am begging you dude, watch something other than Fox News. You're acting like Biden was some thief in the night who snuck out of the White House with highly classified documents intentionally to do something with them.

He didn't even seem to be aware he had them. It sounds like they were mixed in with unclassified and personal documents. He had 8 years of shit in the White House and classified shit got mixed in with the unclassifiied shit. Same with Pence. And, when they figured out the had them, they returned them. 

Trump is the one who knew he had them and conspired with his lawyers on how he could trick the federal government so that he could keep them.

If Trump had just done what Biden and Pence did and return the documents when they were requested, he wouldn't have been charged for that either.
Reply/Quote
I mean. He is investigating what could be the most treasonous activity in our country's history. A president stealing top secret information. Could be nothing. Could be related to that two billion dollar deal the family got from the Saudi's, you know, the ones who did 9/11 and made trumps tower the tallest.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2023, 10:12 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I mean. He is investigating what could be the most treasonous activity in our country's history. A president stealing top secret information. Could be nothing. Could be related to that two billion dollar deal the family got from the Saudi's, you know, the ones who did 9/11 and made trumps tower the tallest.

Idk,  DJT got a pretty big boner when the Saudis threatened to reduce oil production earlier this year.  Surely he wouldn't wish higher costs of living on his MAGA lickspittle followers?!
Reply/Quote
Still cheaper than Benghazi.

7 millions $ for nothing.

At least, Jack Smith is having results.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(07-09-2023, 12:53 AM)samhain Wrote: Idk,  DJT got a pretty big boner when the Saudis threatened to reduce oil production earlier this year.  Surely he wouldn't wish higher costs of living on his MAGA lickspittle followers?!

Of course he does. He gets a kick back and they're too stupid to realize it's not the Democrat's fault.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote