Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's Decline Already Showing?
(02-01-2021, 01:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Considering I don't control my money, your stupid attempts at insults crash and burn.

Keep trying, though, because your diversion attempts to try to acknowledge that Biden's failing are laughable to anyone that views them objectively.

ThumbsUp

What kind of portfolio do you have that is so dependent upon a Republican being in office?  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 01:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Considering I don't control my money, your stupid attempts at insults crash and burn.

Keep trying, though, because your diversion attempts to try to acknowledge that Biden's failing are laughable to anyone that views them objectively.

ThumbsUp

The idea that you look at Biden's actions objectively, or even understand what an objective view of them would be, is the most laughable thing thus far in the thread. You have proven yourself time and again to be one of the most biased posters on this board, left or right.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 01:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What kind of portfolio do you have that is so dependent upon a Republican being in office?  

Private prisons, border handcuff shops and Qanon Internet websites Big Grin

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 02:41 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Private prisons, border handcuff shops and Qanon Internet websites Big Grin

Should be a invested im STOP THE STEAL and NOT MY PRESIDENT merch. 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 01:39 PM)Nately120 Wrote: What kind of portfolio do you have that is so dependent upon a Republican being in office?  

It's not about a Republican being in office, it's about the economy and things he's (not) doing to improve it, and the fears that the market has over the things that he's said that he'll do.

(02-01-2021, 01:46 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The idea that you look at Biden's actions objectively, or even understand what an objective view of them would be, is the most laughable thing thus far in the thread. You have proven yourself time and again to be one of the most biased posters on this board, left or right.

You've proven to be more biased than I am.

It's easy to toss out claims when you have nothing to back it up.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 07:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You've proven to be more biased than I am.

It's easy to toss out claims when you have nothing to back it up.

You mean like how many claims you make with no real evidence to back them up? Like the ones in the OP?

Yeah, bud, I've proven I'm not a partisan hack time and time again. You on the other hand...
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 07:31 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: You mean like how many claims you make with no real evidence to back them up? Like the ones in the OP?

Yeah, bud, I've proven I'm not a partisan hack time and time again. You on the other hand...

How many claims did I make in the OP that I didn't back up? 

The only one was the Biden-Harris example, which was obviously taken down by Democrats trying to hide Biden's mental state.

No.  You have NOT proven it.  
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 07:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How many claims did I make in the OP that I didn't back up? 

The only one was the Biden-Harris example, which was obviously taken down by Democrats trying to hide Biden's mental state.

That's hilarious. Making another unsubstantiated claim.

(02-01-2021, 07:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: No.  You have NOT proven it.  

Whatever you say, bud. ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 09:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's hilarious. Making another unsubstantiated claim.

Whatever you say, bud. ThumbsUp

Hilarious when you make unsubstantiated claims and then accuse me of the same thing.

I shouldn't have expected more.  I guess I really didn't.

(02-01-2021, 09:38 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Whatever you say, bud. ThumbsUp

This part is even more hilarious than the first part.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Best thread ever?
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 09:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Best thread ever?

Maybe, if being drunk was a thread. I can feel the IQ points draining off of me when I click on this thread. We're not far away from "I know you are, but what am I?"
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Another point of his decline: he thinks sniffing random females' hair, including young that of young girls, is ok, but that's not a sign of mental decline? Given all of his sniffing and other creepy behavior, telling a 10-year-old girl that she's "good-looking" points to signs of mental stability?
Reply/Quote
If I'm not mistaken, several of those executive orders were just canceling executive orders that Trump wrote. And several more were addressing the pandemic. So it's not surprising that his EO load was higher than most presidents' first week (the latter being especially specific to this administration).

This is the inherent problem with executive orders. They are essentially temporary orders that, if partisan, will be reversed when the office changes party hands.

Rather than talking about the number of executive orders, I'd rather talk about the content of the executive orders. And, from everything I've read thus far, Biden hasn't signed a particularly bad EO yet and he has signed several essential ones.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 07:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It's not about a Republican being in office, it's about the economy and things he's (not) doing to improve it, and the fears that the market has over the things that he's said that he'll do.

I'd say be patient. Biden has been in office all of two weeks. It took a year of horrible decision and response by both the previous administration and congress to shoot roughly 10 years of growth in the foot. Biden isn't going to be able to turn that around in two weeks.

That said, there's been talk of a $2 trillion stimulus plan. The conservative in me hates it, but if it's what they say it is, most of that money will go to the lower and middle class, which will likely boost the economy significantly. It's been proven before, but when lower and middle income households have more money, they tend to spend it on goods and services, which creates or maintains jobs. It's the trickle up theory.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 12:28 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Another point of his decline: he thinks sniffing random females' hair, including young that of young girls, is ok, but that's not a sign of mental decline?  Given all of his sniffing and other creepy behavior, telling a 10-year-old girl that she's "good-looking" points to signs of mental stability?

Did you have the same concern about trump's mental decline when he advocated sexual assault, bragged about hanging out with naked teenagers and said he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter? 
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 02:19 AM)Benton Wrote: Did you have the same concern about trump's mental decline when he advocated sexual assault, bragged about hanging out with naked teenagers and said he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his daughter? 

That was Trump being entitled and creepy, not being in a mental state where he thought that was something normal like Biden did.

I'm not saying that I'm ok with Trump doing that because it was very wrong, but it's apples to oranges in this case.
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 02:17 AM)Benton Wrote: I'd say be patient. Biden has been in office all of two weeks. It took a year of horrible decision and response by both the previous administration and congress to shoot roughly 10 years of growth in the foot. Biden isn't going to be able to turn that around in two weeks.

That said, there's been talk of a $2 trillion stimulus plan. The conservative in me hates it, but if it's what they say it is, most of that money will go to the lower and middle class, which will likely boost the economy significantly. It's been proven before, but when lower and middle income households have more money, they tend to spend it on goods and services, which creates or maintains jobs. It's the trickle up theory.

The stimulus plan could help, but it could also cause inflation and have the opposite effect.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 09:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Best thread ever?

Feels to me like we're just gettin' started.   Sad
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 12:04 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Maybe, if being drunk was a thread. I can feel the IQ points draining off of me when I click on this thread. We're not far away from "I know you are, but what am I?"

I find it very entertaining.  And we have (at least) 4 more years to look forward to.   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
If cognitive dissonance was a thread, this would be that thread.
Reply/Quote