Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.89 Average
Biden's Lost And Not Respected
(04-08-2022, 03:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: No, are the money laundering schemes?

Like are the Biden's buying portraits of themselves using charity money?  That kind of thing.

The Clinton Foundation is certainly a money laudering scheme. And no, the Bidens aren't buying those portraits. Crackhead Hunters paintings were bought by "Anonymous" buyers at his art show, for prices that exceeded what some Picasso's sell for. You don't find that strange? It's strictly money laundering, those paintings probably went in the dumpster as soon as the money was exchanged. It was access and influence that was purchased.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2022, 11:06 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The Clinton Foundation is certainly a money laudering scheme. And no, the Bidens aren't buying those portraits. Crackhead Hunters paintings were bought by "Anonymous" buyers at his art show, for prices that exceeded what some Picasso's sell for. You don't find that strange? It's strictly money laundering, those paintings probably went in the dumpster as soon as the money was exchanged. It was access and influence that was purchased.

The Clinton Foundation?  It's still operating isn't it?

I didn't read where they got close, were legally bound to never run one again and had to attend classes on it.

Must be another one you're thinking of.  Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2022, 11:06 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The Clinton Foundation is certainly a money laudering scheme. And no, the Bidens aren't buying those portraits. Crackhead Hunters paintings were bought by "Anonymous" buyers at his art show, for prices that exceeded what some Picasso's sell for. You don't find that strange? It's strictly money laundering, those paintings probably went in the dumpster as soon as the money was exchanged. It was access and influence that was purchased.

Using art for money laundering is so 5 years ago.  NFT's are the new tool for laundering.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2022, 11:36 AM)GMDino Wrote: The Clinton Foundation?  It's still operating isn't it?

I didn't read where they got close, were legally bound to never run one again and had to attend classes on it.

Must be another one you're thinking of.  Cool

TCF's donations dried up as soon as they left office.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2022, 11:52 AM)Sled21 Wrote: TCF's donations dried up as soon as they left office.

Not exactly.  2016 was their biggest year.

https://www.axios.com/clinton-foundation-donations-plummet-87bc5cf3-4633-4544-a29d-3f84daa3be3f.html

Although donations did fall a lot when Covid hit.

But they are still operating.

So I'm wondering if you didn't confuse the Clinton's with another political family that had to close their foundation and aren't legally allowed to open one again due to their illegal handling of the money?
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2022, 05:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Edited how?

Post the "true" video if that doesn't show what happened.

Fox News Doctors Clips of Joe Biden and Barack Obama - Rolling Stone

https://www.snopes.com/nehttps://www.snopes.com/news/2022/04/07/was-biden-lost-during-obama-visit/
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2022, 08:12 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: Fox News Doctors Clips of Joe Biden and Barack Obama - Rolling Stone

https://www.snopes.com/nehttps://www.snopes.com/news/2022/04/07/was-biden-lost-during-obama-visit/

Fox did cut the videos short but the longer ones aren't much better. 

He still looks lost until he finally sees that woman.

Kamala and Barack still ignore him but, in the longer version, Obama does go to him after he ignores him for a while but Kamala sees him and still ignores him when she tries to talk to her. 

Like I said, not much better.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2022, 12:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not exactly.  2016 was their biggest year.

https://www.axios.com/clinton-foundation-donations-plummet-87bc5cf3-4633-4544-a29d-3f84daa3be3f.html

Although donations did fall a lot when Covid hit.

But they are still operating.

So I'm wondering if you didn't confuse the Clinton's with another political family that had to close their foundation and aren't legally allowed to open one again due to their illegal handling of the money?

Hmmmmm..... let's see, what was going on in 2016? Let me think..... oh yeah, most people thought she'd probably be President. 
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 05:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Fox did cut the videos short but the longer ones aren't much better. 

He still looks lost until he finally sees that woman.

Kamala and Barack still ignore him but, in the longer version, Obama does go to him after he ignores him for a while but Kamala sees him and still ignores him when she tries to talk to her. 

Like I said, not much better.

lol...so in a room full of people Obama and Harris spoke to other people for a little bit while Biden was looking for someone else.

You are adorable.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 08:16 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Hmmmmm..... let's see, what was going on in 2016? Let me think..... oh yeah, most people thought she'd probably be President. 

Hmmmmm....do they still have that charity?  Didn't the Trump family have one too?  Oh yeah...wonder what happened to it?
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 09:42 AM)GMDino Wrote: Hmmmmm....do they still have that charity?  Didn't the Trump family have one too?  Oh yeah...wonder what happened to it?

"But, but, Trump"  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 09:41 AM)GMDino Wrote: lol...so in a room full of people Obama and Harris spoke to other people for a little bit while Biden was looking for someone else.

You are adorable.

lol....... way to try to take things out of context.

Obama and Harris were ignoring Biden- Harris more than Obama- but they were both still ignoring him.

Then, Biden looked lost and confused, even though he eventually saw someone that made it click again.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 01:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: "But, but, Trump"  Hilarious

yeah, yeah, hilarious. 

But really, most often this is not a case of whataboutism, or a case of someone defending anyone. It's questioning your sincerity. Because all your unproven stances of oh my the Bidens are so corrupt or Hillary is so corrupt appear quite strange if the more ethical alternative you'd be supporting is Donald Trump.

The guy actually running univerity scams and who was indeed found to have misused charity money.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 01:05 PM)Sled21 Wrote: "But, but, Trump"  Hilarious

But, but...you still don't get it.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 01:12 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol....... way to try to take things out of context.

Obama and Harris were ignoring Biden- Harris more than Obama- but they were both still ignoring him.

Then, Biden looked lost and confused, even though he eventually saw someone that made it click again.

An edited, literally out of context video makes the rounds trying to show Biden as being lost and/or ignored by other people and then was shared by you.

I literally addressed the context of the entire video.

Someone is lost and confused here and it's not me or Biden.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 05:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: An edited, literally out of context video makes the rounds trying to show Biden as being lost and/or ignored by other people and then was shared by you.

I literally addressed the context of the entire video.

Someone is lost and confused here and it's not me or Biden.

And I pointed out how you were wrong.

Someone is lost and confused and it's not me.
Reply/Quote
Meh, this sort of stuff always smacks of bi-partisan nitpicking to me. Biden, Trump, Obama, Bush and Bush and Reagan and Ford and so on and so forth all of the presidents in the TV era have said stuff, done stuff, fallen over, etc.

There are clips of Trump "wandering around the grounds lost" and it also reminds me of people diagnosing Nancy Reagan as being a closeted alcoholic because she tripped on camera and so on and so forth. Same ol' song and dance. Trump and Biden show signs of dementia or stroke as they slur words or move this way or that, George W Bush trying to get out of a door that is locked showed that he had the IQ of a child, Gerald Ford was just....well, maybe there was something wrong with him.

All I know is, if someone had a camera on me 16 hours a day there would be people diagnosing me with all sorts of mental diseases. I will say, as far as 2016-2024 goes we're hearing a lot of age-related diagnoses...makes you long for the days when the president wasn't mentally incompetent, he was just a muslim who was born in Kenya because...you know....not white.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 05:41 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And I pointed out how you were wrong.

Someone is lost and confused and it's not me.

What you pointed out was you had a bias, saw a video confirming it, and then when presented with evidence to the contrary doubled down.

Nately nailed it in the above post.
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2022, 07:41 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, this sort of stuff always smacks of bi-partisan nitpicking to me.  Biden, Trump, Obama, Bush and Bush and Reagan and Ford and so on and so forth all of the presidents in the TV era have said stuff, done stuff, fallen over, etc.

There are clips of Trump "wandering around the grounds lost" and it also reminds me of people diagnosing Nancy Reagan as being a closeted alcoholic because she tripped on camera and so on and so forth.  Same ol' song and dance.  Trump and Biden show signs of dementia or stroke as they slur words or move this way or that, George W Bush trying to get out of a door that is locked showed that he had the IQ of a child, Gerald Ford was just....well, maybe there was something wrong with him.

All I know is, if someone had a camera on me 16 hours a day there would be people diagnosing me with all sorts of mental diseases.  I will say, as far as 2016-2024 goes we're hearing a lot of age-related diagnoses...makes you long for the days when the president wasn't mentally incompetent, he was just a muslim who was born in Kenya because...you know....not white.
Well said, sir.
[Image: mBkuxHTBcwfNAM29tDpZAv84K1f6Ne7weL4wa4WQ...d5c944fc0e]
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
All of you arguing that Biden is completely competent to run the country, tell me why Jill would have to tell him when to wave:

And why the secret service would let an Easter Bunny so close to Joe to direct him away when he started talking about things like Afganistan:

This is getting pretty pathetic.......
Reply/Quote