Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Biden's Press Conference!
(09-02-2020, 05:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've seen one given; Brianna Taylor, and she's the only one the Leo's were not targeting. 

Not one person has said don't worry about the "real reason" of the protests. Because that would be a thread unto itself as I could give you many examples of why the protest/loot/riot.

But if we know that failing to follow an officers directives puts your life at greter risk why wouldn't we want to push that? Is the goal to be "black folks should be able to not follow LEO's instructions".

BLM was founded on a lie "hands up, don't shot", put people perpetrate that same lie daily.

Daniel Shaver. Lorenzo Jones. Danquirs Franklin. Charles Kinsey. Jeffery Ryans. Ryan Whitaker.

On and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 04:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why was Floyd placed in the Police Car?

As I knew, folks would try to turn this into "So it's ok to kill them". The simple fact is someone being questioned/detained by the police but themselves and the Officers at higher risk when they fail to comply with instructions.

But no one talks about this as a way to mitigate these shootings; it's always because 'Leo's like to shoot black folk". If folks really believe lives matter, to include black Lives, that would be trying to educate them on how to avoid such confrontations instead of fanning flames.

But where's the political gain in that?

He was accused of passing a counterfeit $20 bill. The police had him in handcuffs within 2 minutes of approaching his car.

He was detained, cuffed, and in the vehicle. There was no need to pull him out and kneel on his neck.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 04:03 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Yea, I hate playing that game. But ultimately, if that is what it takes to engage someone from the other side, I think it's worth dispelling the misinformation and focusing the topic to the cop's actions rather than the victims', as the cops' actions are the ones we can actually change and alter with policy and funding. 

I was referring to the police who do this as playing the game, but I agree with you 100%.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 05:54 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: He was accused of passing a counterfeit $20 bill. The police had him in handcuffs within 2 minutes of approaching his car.

He was detained, cuffed, and in the vehicle. There was no need to pull him out and kneel on his neck.

Yeah, cops detain and cuff folks that struggle with them. They're racist like that.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 05:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Daniel Shaver. Lorenzo Jones. Danquirs Franklin. Charles Kinsey. Jeffery Ryans. Ryan Whitaker.

I just looked at the first name on your list. Thanks. 

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 05:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Daniel Shaver. Lorenzo Jones. Danquirs Franklin. Charles Kinsey. Jeffery Ryans. Ryan Whitaker.

Lorenzo Jones was not shot, and the use of force against him was found within policy.

Danquirs Franklin is not so clear cut, there are accounts that the gun was pointed towards the officers.

The other are inexcusable.  Quite honestly the most egregious example I've ever seen is the Daniel Shaver one.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 05:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've seen one given; Brianna Taylor, and she's the only one the Leo's were not targeting. 

Not one person has said don't worry about the "real reason" of the protests. Because that would be a thread unto itself as I could give you many examples of why the protest/loot/riot.

But if we know that failing to follow an officers directives puts your life at greter risk why wouldn't we want to push that? Is the goal to be "black folks should be able to not follow LEO's instructions".

BLM was founded on a lie "hands up, don't shot", put people perpetrate that same lie daily.

Okay, if the reason Floyd was in the vehicle was because he was resisting getting into the vehicle why dafuq would you pull him out of the vehicle after you got him in the vehicle?
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 05:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, cops detain and cuff folks that struggle with them. They're racist like that.

You think people are protesting because he was detained and cuffed?

What are you even talking about.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 05:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, cops detain and cuff folks that struggle with them. They're racist like that.

Is it normal to cuff someone within 2 minutes while investigating a possible counterfeit $20 bill?
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 05:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: BLM was founded on a lie "hands up, don't shot", put people perpetrate that same lie daily.

The claim that a grand jury legitimately proved it was a lie is a lie.

The grand jury was rigged.  The prosecutor was on the same side as the officer accused and he made a mockery of the grand jury proceedings.  That should have never happened.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 06:05 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Okay, if the reason Floyd was in the vehicle was because he was resisting getting into the vehicle why dafuq would you pull him out of the vehicle after you got him in the vehicle?

The only reason you'd remove someone from the back of a patrol car on the scene is if they begin injuring themselves or destroying the car, e.g. kicking out the windows.  Then you'd remove them to hobble them or use other, further, restraints.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 06:06 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You think people are protesting because he was detained and cuffed?

What are you even talking about.

uuuuhhhhhmmmmmmmm no.

I simply asked why he was detained and cuffed. It was because he failed to follow instruction and struggled with LEOs. 

I know people are protesting because he's a black man killed by a white officer. 

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 06:07 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Is it normal to cuff someone within 2 minutes while investigating a possible counterfeit $20 bill?

I really don't know the normal time limit that officers can detain and cuff someone that is struggling with them. I'd imagine it was pretty quick.

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 06:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The claim that a grand jury legitimately proved it was a lie is a lie.

The grand jury was rigged.  The prosecutor was on the same side as the officer accused and he made a mockery of the grand jury proceedings.  That should have never happened.

Hands up don't shoot was proven to be a lie. Now you can question the decision all you want, but that doesn't change the simple facts. 

BLM was founded and grows based on a lie. 

Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 06:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The only reason you'd remove someone from the back of a patrol car on the scene is if they begin injuring themselves or destroying the car, e.g. kicking out the windows.  Then you'd remove them to hobble them or use other, further, restraints.

I didn’t see evidence of that in the video. Although I haven’t see the body cam footage which should be more complete.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 06:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I really don't know the normal time limit that officers can detain and cuff someone that is struggling with them. I'd imagine it was pretty quick.

Quick like this . . .

I had a friend arrested for resisting arrest for saying, "Are you ***** kidding me?"
Reply/Quote

Officer pins man's arms to his sides. Tells him to put arms behind his back which of course he can't do with his arms pinned to his sides.  Then slams him to the ground for failing to comply.  He can't comply because the officer's actions prevents him from complying.  Officer tells him to stop resisting while handcuffing his broken arm.  The man "resisting" is just trying to pull his broken arm away from a painful stimulus involuntarily like pulling your hand away from from a red hot stove burner.

I didn't say a thing about racism.  Go blow your dog whistle some place else.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 06:23 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I didn’t see evidence of that in the video. Although I haven’t see the body cam footage which should be more complete.

You really don't want to remove anyone from the car.  Getting them in there is huge for both rendering the situation safer and, obviously, controlling the suspect.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 06:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You really don't want to remove anyone from the car.  Getting them in there is huge for both rendering the situation safer and, obviously, controlling the suspect.

Makes sense.  Both for the officers and the suspect.
Reply/Quote
(09-02-2020, 06:51 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:

Officer pins man's arms to his sides. Tells him to put arms behind his back which of course he can't do with his arms pinned to his sides.  Then slams him to the ground for failing to comply.  He can't comply because the officer's actions prevents him from complying.  Officer tells him to stop resisting while handcuffing his broken arm.  The man "resisting" is just trying to pull his broken arm away from a painful stimulus involuntarily like pulling your hand away from from a red hot stove burner.

I didn't say a thing about racism.  Go blow your dog whistle some place else.

I'm sure there's data from Stormfront out there that can be provided to justify arresting innocent black people. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote