Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden's short speech on Isreal
I was impressed with the POTUS standing with Israel. I was concerned he never mentioned Iran and the 6 billion dollars he released for a hostage release.

He also threatened other countries to not enter this war between Israel and Gaza. He said one word "don't". Is anyone else concerned that rockets are now being fired from Lebanon and Syria into Israel?

How will the Biden administration react to countries blatantly disobeying the POTUS?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 11:05 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I was impressed with the POTUS standing with Israel. I was concerned he never mentioned Iran and the 6 billion dollars he released for a hostage release.

He also threatened other countries to not enter this war between Israel and Gaza. He said one word "don't". Is anyone else concerned that rockets are now being fired from Lebanon and Syria into Israel?

How will the Biden administration react to countries blatantly disobeying the POTUS?

The 6 billion has been thoroughly covered.  

And you mean to tell me that other countries aren't listening to the POTUS?!?!  What is this world coming too?!?!  Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 11:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: The 6 billion has been thoroughly covered.  

And you mean to tell me that other countries aren't listening to the POTUS?!?!  What is this world coming too?!?!  Ninja

You think it is funny??? The POTUS leads the a super power military. I would hope if Biden is going to make threats (don't enter this war), he better have a plan if countries disobey. Otherwise, he makes the US look weak and vulnerable.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel-responds-hezbollah-attack-lebanon-deploying-tens-thousands-northern-border

I suggest the US take over the 6 billion, they said it has not been touched and sitting in a bank in Qatar.  Then send the 6 billion to Israel so they can defend their country.

The US Congress has to prioritize spending on wars for other countries. Ukraine needs to provide a detailed account of the 100 billion they received to fight Russia. I hope they suspend any additional funding to Ukraine until Zelensky accounts for every penny. It was sent for his military fight and not for any other reason.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 11:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You think it is funny??? The POTUS leads the a super power military. I would hope if Biden is going to make threats (don't enter this war), he better have a plan if countries disobey. Otherwise, he makes the US look weak and vulnerable.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/israel-responds-hezbollah-attack-lebanon-deploying-tens-thousands-northern-border

I suggest the US take over the 6 billion, they said it has not been touched and sitting in a bank in Qatar.  Then send the 6 billion to Israel so they can defend their country.

The US Congress has to prioritize spending on wars for other countries. Ukraine needs to provide a detailed account of the 100 billion they received to fight Russia. I hope they suspend any additional funding to Ukraine until Zelensky accounts for every penny. It was sent for his military fight and not for any other reason.

OMG.  Your grasp of foreign affairs is as bad as P01135809's.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 11:58 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You think it is funny??? The POTUS leads the a super power military. I would hope if Biden is going to make threats (don't enter this war), he better have a plan if countries disobey. Otherwise, he makes the US look weak and vulnerable.

Right now nothing like that is going to happen because there is no Speaker of the House.

Biden pushed out McCarthy and now the US is vulnerable.  
Reply/Quote
Don't know why I can't embed tweets all the time.

Anyway:

[Image: Screenshot-2023-10-11-214954.png]

https://x.com/MeidasTouch/status/1712273555294232879?s=20
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 10:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Don't know why I can't embed tweets all the time.

Anyway:

So what's the problem?  He's talking about a past incident?  Doesn't sound like he's blaming Israel to me....if that's what the twitter dude is implying.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 11:05 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I was impressed with the POTUS standing with Israel. I was concerned he never mentioned Iran and the 6 billion dollars he released for a hostage release.

I think, overall, the world community is all responding the same here.  There are some idiot public figures out there putting their foot in their mouth by trying to say "well what about this" but it's just a reflection of the type of human they are.  

I'm not including all the ignorant trolls on social media in the above comment.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

I hope he doesn't react without thinking.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2023, 10:51 PM)GMDino Wrote: Don't know why I can't embed tweets all the time.

Anyway:

In that same speech he called Hezbollah "very smart"

He hasn't been happy with BiBi since he congratulated Biden on winning the presidency

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
The US and Qatar have come to an agreement to withhold the $6 billion held for Iran in a Qatar bank. The $ 6 billion was released from a South Korean bank and was to be used for humanitarian purposes only. That money had yet to be touched by Iran but now it looks like a while before they will get access again

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2023/10/12/iran-oil-fund-us-israel/

Reply/Quote

Anyway:

Schlomo Karhi is the Communications Director for the Israeli Likud Party

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/likud-minister-shameful-that-trump-makes-comments-to-harm-israels-spirit-shows-he-cant-be-relied-on/

Communications Minister Shlomo Karhi responds to former US president Donald Trump, who appeared to mock Israel for failing to anticipate the weekend Hamas onslaught and for not going on the offensive against Hezbollah amid several deadly clashes along its northern border.

Trump also launched personal attacks against Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, whom he accused of “letting him down,” and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, whom he called a “jerk.”
Karhi told Israel’s Channel 13 that it is “shameful that a man like that, a former US president, abets propaganda and disseminates things that wound the spirit of Israel’s fighters and its citizens.”

“We don’t have to bother with him and the nonsense he spouts,” Karhi says. Asked if Trump’s comments make it clear that he can’t be relied on, Karhi replies, “Obviously.”
Trump’s comments stood in sharp contrast to the full-throated support given to Israel by serving US President Joe Biden and his officials, who have expressed steadfast backing of the country as it reels from the brutal massacres committed by Palestinian terrorists in Gaza border communities over the weekend.

Reply/Quote
President Biden is going to Israel on Wednesday

Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 01:45 PM)pally Wrote: The US and Qatar have come to an agreement to withhold the $6 billion held for Iran in a Qatar bank.  The $ 6 billion was released from a South Korean bank and was to be used for humanitarian purposes only.  That money had yet to be touched by Iran but now it looks like a while before they will get access again

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2023/10/12/iran-oil-fund-us-israel/

Iran was never going to see any of that as money.

The arrangement was that Iranians would come to Doha to tell the Qataris what they needed.

Then the Qataris would by bottles of water and medicine and the like and give them the goods.

This could only be said to help Iran by letting them divert some funds from humanitarian purposes
to others.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2023, 06:07 PM)pally Wrote: “We don’t have to bother with him and the nonsense he spouts,” Karhi says. Asked if Trump’s comments make it clear that he can’t be relied on, Karhi replies, “Obviously.”
Trump’s comments stood in sharp contrast to the full-throated support given to Israel by serving US President Joe Biden and his officials, who have expressed steadfast backing of the country as it reels from the brutal massacres committed by Palestinian terrorists in Gaza border communities over the weekend.

Again, the liberal media trying to make Trump look bad,

first by posting Trump's comments,  then by posting Israeli reactions.

Even in the middle of a war in the Middle East the media make time for Trump hate.

The median need to stop painting Trump as "anti-semitic." He is on record as saying he prefers Jewish accountants.

No matter. When Trump wins the presidency again, he will remember which countries were his friends.

Foreigners will respect the US again.
Reply/Quote