Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden suggest twice Uncle was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea
Liberal media NYT, WAPO, CNN and MSNBC refuse to cover a whopper of a lie by Biden. Why?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/04/18/joe-biden-uncle-cannibals-world-war-ii/73371324007/

Liar, Liar pants on fire. In another bizarre moment, Biden suggested his uncle's plan was shot down in New Guinea. It was quickly rebuked by the Pentagon. They said his plane's engine failed and he crashed into the ocean.

He said it not once, but twice.

The PM of New Guinea is not happy Biden calling his people cannibals.

Why does Joe continue to lie while campaigning?

How can anyone trust anything he says when he goes off script? How can anyone trust anything he says when his far-left handlers write his scripted speeches?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2024, 02:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Liberal media NYT, WAPO, CNN and MSNBC refuse to cover a whopper of a lie by Biden. Why?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/04/18/joe-biden-uncle-cannibals-world-war-ii/73371324007/

Liar, Liar pants on fire. In another bizarre moment, Biden suggested his uncle's plan was shot down in New Guinea. It was quickly rebuked by the Pentagon. They said his plane's engine failed and he crashed into the ocean.

He said it not once, but twice.

The PM of New Guinea is not happy Biden calling his people cannibals.

Why does Joe continue to lie while campaigning?

How can anyone trust anything he says when he goes off script? How can anyone trust anything he says when his far-left handlers write his scripted speeches?

I've been told all politicians lie so we just have to accept it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Can't prove he wasn't.
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2024, 02:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Why does Joe continue to lie while campaigning?

It's just terrible.  All the things Biden has lied about. 
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2024, 02:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: I've been told all politicians lie so we just have to accept it.

(04-24-2024, 06:20 AM)Dill Wrote: It's just terrible.  All the things Biden has lied about. 

I don't deem it as lying per se, more of a by-product of the age of the POTUS candidates trying to keep their shit straight.
Frekkers probably can't recall what they had for breakfast today
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2024, 02:20 PM)GMDino Wrote: I've been told all politicians lie so we just have to accept it.

Good thing Donald Trump is a businessman first. Biden on the other hand is a career politician, never created one new job in the public sector. 
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 12:37 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Good thing Donald Trump is a businessman first. Biden on the other hand is a career politician, never created one new job in the public sector. 

Trump lied about his businesses too...that's why he got that huge fine.
Reply/Quote
It's honestly fascinating that the left leaning posters in this thread can't just admit that Biden saying this is effing crazy and rather definitive proof of his cognitive issues. Kids, admitting this is not an endorsement of Trump, but pretending it doesn't exist makes you look ridiculous.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 02:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's honestly fascinating that the left leaning posters in this thread can't just admit that Biden saying this is effing crazy and rather definitive proof of his cognitive issues. Kids, admitting this is not an endorsement of Trump, but pretending it doesn't exist makes you look ridiculous.

He lies about something almost literally every time he regales us with a tale of yesteryear, and pretty much has for his entire life.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 02:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's honestly fascinating that the left leaning posters in this thread can't just admit that Biden saying this is effing crazy and rather definitive proof of his cognitive issues.  Kids, admitting this is not an endorsement of Trump, but pretending it doesn't exist makes you look ridiculous.

I can't speak for everyone that you group into "left leaning" but I just don't care.

Heck I'm old enough when the "right leaning" members of the forum were killing themselves here to deny Trump said windmills cause cancer, or that he didn't say we could look into injecting cleaning agents into bodies to get rid of Covid.

Probably because they didn't care either because they thought Trump was somehow going to "grow into" the office, or was the victim of some kind of conspiracy against him.

Biden is world's ahead of Trump in being better for the country and as a human being.  I'll deal with the gaffes.

But that's just me.
Reply/Quote
Some People have been programmed well by the media and its showing
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 02:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: I can't speak for everyone that you group into "left leaning" but I just don't care.

Heck I'm old enough when the "right leaning" members of the forum were killing themselves here to deny Trump said windmills cause cancer, or that he didn't say we could look into injecting cleaning agents into bodies to get rid of Covid.

Probably because they didn't care either because they thought Trump was somehow going to "grow into" the office, or was the victim of some kind of conspiracy against him.

Biden is world's ahead of Trump in being better for the country and as a human being.  I'll deal with the gaffes.

But that's just me.

Then just say you don't care that Biden is senile and clearly isn't POTUS and leave it at that.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 02:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Biden is world's ahead of Trump in being better for the country and as a human being.  I'll deal with the gaffes.

But that's just me.

I agree. It is just you.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 02:42 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Some People have been programmed well by the media  and its showing

This is quite poignant as 150 million Americans prepare to cast a vote for a very old man who is cognitively impaired because "he's better than the other very old man who is cognitively impaired" and "we are only allowed to have 2 choices."

Yes, I'd say we've been programmed quite nicely.  I admit it, have you?

(04-24-2024, 03:29 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Then just say you don't care that Biden is senile and clearly isn't POTUS and leave it at that.

Honestly, I thought a few months ago the D's would pull the plug on Biden and by this time we'd be going over why people who are going to vote for Gavin Newsom are completely insane and brainwashed.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 03:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I agree. It is just you.

I mean, 80+ million other people agreed too.  Guess we'll see in November.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 03:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: I mean, 80+ million other people agreed too.  Guess we'll see in November.

As long as we laypeople are diagnosing people with dementia through the TV, it's fair to say there is no option in 2024 who isn't too old and demented to be president.  Damn near everyone (including me) is going to vote for someone who is mentally unfit to be president. The one thing people who are honest can agree on is that we are voting for a demented old guy to be president.  We want it, apparently. 
Reply/Quote
Four more years... pause.

Honestly, this is sad. It'd be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 03:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is quite poignant as 150 million Americans prepare to cast a vote for a very old man who is cognitively impaired because "he's better than the other very old man who is cognitively impaired" and "we are only allowed to have 2 choices."

Yes, I'd say we've been programmed quite nicely.  I admit it, have you?

Yep.  

I'd love a viable candidate that isn't older than my parents.  I've never voted 3rd party though and I'd vote against Trump for dog catcher.

Maybe in 4 years.  

Unless Trump wins and denies it again?   Ninja
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 03:37 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Honestly, I thought a few months ago the D's would pull the plug on Biden and by this time we'd be going over why people who are going to vote for Gavin Newsom are completely insane and brainwashed.

I've been saying that for over a year, and I still think it could happen.  They'll invent a major health issue and have Biden bow out for Newsome.  The only trick is how to buy Harris out, because she's less electable than Biden.  I'm not saying it can't happen, but I'd be surprised if Biden ends up the nominee at the end of the day.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2024, 03:48 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've been saying that for over a year, and I still think it could happen.  They'll invent a major health issue and have Biden bow out for Newsome.  The only trick is how to buy Harris out, because she's less electable than Biden.  I'm not saying it can't happen, but I'd be surprised if Biden ends up the nominee at the end of the day.

They don't have to buy Harris out any more than they have to go crawling back to Hillary or Elizabeth Warren.  Democrats would side with Newsom over Harris easily.  He's a man, he's mature but not OLD, he has a full head of hair and he's tall.

The same party that ran from Hillary and is rolling with Biden over all these "women and minorities that they couldn't resist appointing" have shown their hand before.  The narrative that Biden would drop out and democrats would insist on putting some sort of ultra diverse candidate in there when they've been rolling with status quo politicians (when they want to win) outside of "kinda black" Obama doesn't seem as much of a given to me as it does to others. 

You're a cynic, right?  How hard should it be to convince you that the rulers of the democratic party want that "diversity hiring" for you and not them?
Reply/Quote