Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden used alias email accounts
You can't make this stuff up. Joe Biden used multiple alias for email accounts. The world will see soon Biden emailed Hunter and Hunter email Joe Biden about Burisma. This is the same Joe Biden who said he never discussed business with his son, the same who said no member of his family ever made money from China, the same guy that CNN and WAPO called him out for lying over and over again.

The same guy who a F.B.I. paid informant accused Joe and Hunter of taking a 10 million dollar bribe from Burisma to get the prosecutor going after Hunter's employer Burisma and company was on brink of bankrupt.

I can't wait for the impeachment trial of Joe Biden, as I mentioned in another thread, I hope they wait until he is the DNC nominee, then put him on trial in summer of 2024.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 10:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I can't wait

(08-17-2023, 10:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I hope they wait

[Image: fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=10....23_PM.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 10:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: [Image: fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=10....23_PM.jpg]

Both things can and are true.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Robert L. Peters = Joe Biden (National Archives)

Also other alias email accounts

Meanwhile, Biden has left for another vacation, he has taken over 365 vacation days since being sworn in on Jan. 21, 2021. What a gig, bribe other countries and have more vacation time in 2.5 years than most of us got in a lifetime

Reply/Quote
If they find emails from this account linking him to corrupt dealings regarding Hunter Biden, he should absolutely be held accountable.

Let's find the emails first though.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 11:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Robert L. Peters = Joe Biden (National Archives)

Meanwhile, Biden has left for another vacation, he has taken over 365 vacation days since being sworn in on Jan. 21, 2021. What a gig, bribe other countries and have more vacation time in 2.5 years than most of us got in a lifetime

I seem to recall the left complaining about something similar with Trump...I bet there are websites that track this.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 11:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Robert L. Peters = Joe Biden (National Archives)

Actually tomorrow he is at Camp David meeting with the President of South Korea and the Prime Minister of Japan. Monday he will be in Maui meeting with survivors of the wildfires and government officials.

Since when in the US is being out of the office on Saturday and Sunday considered “vacation”. I mean it’s not like he is running off every weekend to his public business, making a personal profit off his secret service protection by charging the government exorbitant rates to house them at that business like someone else did. President Biden returns to his private residence which is just 40 miles further than going to Camp David.

Oh and don’t get too worked up over these emails. Comer has promised game changing evidence before and somehow each and every time it has not even come close

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 12:58 AM)basballguy Wrote: I seem to recall the left complaining about something similar with Trump...I bet there are websites that track this.

Maybe. But with Trump, there was also him slamming Obama hard over golf and vacation time, promising he will never be like that as president - and then he granted himself even more golf and vacation days. That's what annoyed many people.
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 11:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Meanwhile, Biden has left for another vacation, he has taken over 365 vacation days since being sworn in on Jan. 21, 2021. What a gig, bribe other countries and have more vacation time in 2.5 years than most of us got in a lifetime

(08-18-2023, 12:58 AM)basballguy Wrote: I seem to recall the left complaining about something similar with Trump...I bet there are websites that track this.

(08-18-2023, 01:31 AM)pally Wrote: Actually tomorrow he is at Camp David meeting with the President of South Korea and the Prime Minister of Japan. Monday he will be in Maui meeting with survivors of the wildfires and government officials.  

Since when in the US is being out of the office on Saturday and Sunday considered  “vacation”.  I mean it’s not like he is running off every weekend to his public business, making a personal profit off his secret service protection by charging the government exorbitant rates to house them at that business like someone else did.  President Biden returns to his private residence which is just 40 miles further than going to Camp David.

Oh and don’t get too worked up over these emails.  Comer has promised game changing evidence before and somehow each and every time it has not even come close

(08-18-2023, 03:31 AM)hollodero Wrote: Maybe. But with Trump, there was also him slamming Obama hard over golf and vacation time, promising he will never be like that as president - and then he granted himself even more golf and vacation days. That's what annoyed many people.

Lol, I was going to comment after I read the first reply, but reading on you all are making the point that I was going to.

This is EXACTLY what I am talking about when I say that both sides do it in the Biden corruption poll thread.

And if you pay attention long enough and are honest with yourself, you'll see that YOUR side is the same as the OTHER side. Unfortunately, most people steeped in partisan politics either don't see it, or do and resort to mental gymnastics to justify why there's a difference. 

I have been around long enough and paid attention long enough to see this cycle repeat time and again. Every administration is accused of taking too much vacation time by the side that isn't in power. It's been going on for at least 30 years that I've seen it. At this point, I tune out and pay no mind to any accusations of "too much vacation time" by either side. I simply chuckle, roll my eyes, and move on. 

Partisans, please feel free to quote this below as you climb up on your uneven bars to explain to me that there is a difference. 

[Image: 200.gif]
Reply/Quote
Normal stuff, IMO. The times I do invite my Dad to jump on my work meetings he logs in as Ron Mexico and talks about barometric pressure.
Reply/Quote
Honestly, vacation days are just not something I pay attention to but Trump drew attention to it by doing what you highlight here. Right now, Biden is outpacing Trump on vacation days and that is problematic in my book. Trump took a total of 381 vacation days in his four years; Biden is currently at 367, which means he is on track to surpass Trump.

For contrast, in eight years Obama took 328 vacation days and G.W. Bush took 1,020. It's an interesting thing to look at the see the differences between presidents. I know that Bush caught a lot of flak for it and Trump did as well. I never understood this approach, though. Vacation days for a president aren't vacation days most of us take. There is no such thing as a day off for POTUS. They can be sailing at Martha's Vineyard but the nuclear football and a mobile situation room are nearby so that at a moment's notice they can take care of an emergency situation. There is not a day that goes by where they don't have some sort of meeting regarding their job.

As for the email accounts: so? How many of you have never used an email address with an alias? I mean, seriously, we're all on here using aliases to talk to each other. Show me that those accounts were used to engage in criminal activity and I will care. Otherwise, for all we know he used those accounts to troll idiots online.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 07:43 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Honestly, vacation days are just not something I pay attention to but Trump drew attention to it by doing what you highlight here. Right now, Biden is outpacing Trump on vacation days and that is problematic in my book. Trump took a total of 381 vacation days in his four years; Biden is currently at 367, which means he is on track to surpass Trump.

For contrast, in eight years Obama took 328 vacation days and G.W. Bush took 1,020. It's an interesting thing to look at the see the differences between presidents. I know that Bush caught a lot of flak for it and Trump did as well. I never understood this approach, though. Vacation days for a president aren't vacation days most of us take. There is no such thing as a day off for POTUS. They can be sailing at Martha's Vineyard but the nuclear football and a mobile situation room are nearby so that at a moment's notice they can take care of an emergency situation. There is not a day that goes by where they don't have some sort of meeting regarding their job.

As for the email accounts: so? How many of you have never used an email address with an alias? I mean, seriously, we're all on here using aliases to talk to each other. Show me that those accounts were used to engage in criminal activity and I will care. Otherwise, for all we know he used those accounts to troll idiots online.

My only question remains, since when does Saturday and Sunday count as “vacation” days?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 01:31 AM)pally Wrote: Actually tomorrow he is at Camp David meeting with the President of South Korea and the Prime Minister of Japan. Monday he will be in Maui meeting with survivors of the wildfires and government officials.  

Since when in the US is being out of the office on Saturday and Sunday considered  “vacation”.  I mean it’s not like he is running off every weekend to his public business, making a personal profit off his secret service protection by charging the government exorbitant rates to house them at that business like someone else did.  President Biden returns to his private residence which is just 40 miles further than going to Camp David.

Oh and don’t get too worked up over these emails.  Comer has promised game changing evidence before and somehow each and every time it has not even come close

This is statement is dead wrong.
1. 1023 form accuses Joe Biden of taking 5 million dollars from Ukraine in bribes.
2. Timeline for bribe lines up with Biden speeches and getting a Ukraine prosecutor fired.
3. Archer testified HB was the bag man for the Biden brand (Joe Biden)
4. IRS agents testified off shore shell companies were set up by Biden family (why would a legit business try and hide their income)? 
5. IRS agents testified over 20 million dollars went to Biden family members.

Again, Comer has found more in 6 months than our F.B.I. and D.O.J. found in 5 years. Why? They are both corrupt.

Last, the emails will prove Joe Biden forwarded a speech to Hunter Biden on Ukraine. This act alone is a breach of National security, using a private email for official government business. The email will tiein Joe Biden was involved with Hunter Biden to blackmail Ukraine to fire a prosecutor just as Archer testified.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 07:43 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Honestly, vacation days are just not something I pay attention to but Trump drew attention to it by doing what you highlight here. Right now, Biden is outpacing Trump on vacation days and that is problematic in my book. Trump took a total of 381 vacation days in his four years; Biden is currently at 367, which means he is on track to surpass Trump.

100% correct

The only thing I'd say is that this predates Trump. 

Anyone who has worked for themselves knows this to be true and can relate. You may not be "on the job" 100% of the time, but the job is always on you. 
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 10:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You can't make this stuff up. Joe Biden used multiple alias for email accounts. The world will see soon Biden emailed Hunter and Hunter email Joe Biden about Burisma. This is the same Joe Biden who said he never discussed business with his son, the same who said no member of his family ever made money from China, the same guy that CNN and WAPO called him out for lying over and over again.

The same guy who a F.B.I. paid informant accused Joe and Hunter of taking a 10 million dollar bribe from Burisma to get the prosecutor going after Hunter's employer Burisma and company was on brink of bankrupt.

I can't wait for the impeachment trial of Joe Biden, as I mentioned in another thread, I hope they wait until he is the DNC nominee, then put him on trial in summer of 2024.

Yet here you are with no links or sources.

Weird.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 12:56 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: If they find emails from this account linking him to corrupt dealings regarding Hunter Biden, he should absolutely be held accountable.

Let's find the emails first though.

They are found. Strangely, the National Archives has them and Comer has issued a subpoena  requesting any email to or from this account from Hunter Biden, Archer, the accountant and others.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yet here you are with no links or sources.

Weird.

Google it, I am sure you can find the link. Once you find it, please explain why Joe Biden was using a private email under another name to send speeches on Ukraine to Hunter Biden.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:09 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yet here you are with no links or sources.

Weird.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 11:42 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Google it, I am sure you can find the link. Once you find it, please explain why Joe Biden was using a private email under another name to send speeches on Ukraine to Hunter Biden.

This what comes up within the last day:

https://oversight.house.gov/release/comer-seeks-nara-records-revealing-how-then-vp-biden-mixed-official-government-duties-with-familys-influence-peddling/

Comer wants all Biden's emails.  

That's it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 01:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: This what comes up within the last day:

https://oversight.house.gov/release/comer-seeks-nara-records-revealing-how-then-vp-biden-mixed-official-government-duties-with-familys-influence-peddling/

Comer wants all Biden's emails.  

That's it.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2023/08/17/biden_had_a_pseudonym_email_account_for_business_deals_605626.html

Biden Had a Pseudonym Email Account for Business Deals?

Katie Pavlich, Townhall August 17, 2023

Reply/Quote