Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Biden used alias email accounts
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-biden-admin-defended-use-alternate-email-addresses-long-before-bidens-aliases-revealed

Specifically, Comer is looking to review unredacted versions of emails released by the National Archives under "Case Number 2023-0022-F," titled on the agency's website as "Email Messages To and/or From Vice President Biden and Hunter Biden related to Burisma and Ukraine."

In the letter to archivist Colleen Shogan, Comer made a request for any "document or communication in which a pseudonym for Vice President Joe Biden was included either as a sender, recipient, copied or was included in the contents of the document or communication, including but not limited to Robert Peters, Robin Ware, and JRB Ware."

Comer also seeks any "document or communication in which Hunter Biden, Eric Schwerin, or Devon Archer was included either as a sender, recipient, copied, or was included in the contents of the document or communication" and all "drafts from November 1, 2015, to December 9, 2015, of then-Vice President Biden’s speech delivered to the Ukrainian Rada on December 9, 2015."

"Joe Biden has stated there was ‘an absolute wall’ between his family’s foreign business schemes and his duties as vice president, but evidence reveals that access was wide open for his family’s influence peddling," Comer said in a statement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 06:59 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol, I was going to comment after I read the first reply, but reading on you all are making the point that I was going to.
This is EXACTLY what I am talking about when I say that both sides do it in the Biden corruption poll thread.
And if you pay attention long enough and are honest with yourself, you'll see that YOUR side is the same as the OTHER side. Unfortunately, most people steeped in partisan politics either don't see it, or do and resort to mental gymnastics to justify why there's a difference. 
I have been around long enough and paid attention long enough to see this cycle repeat time and again. Every administration is accused of taking too much vacation time by the side that isn't in power. It's been going on for at least 30 years that I've seen it. At this point, I tune out and pay no mind to any accusations of "too much vacation time" by either side. I simply chuckle, roll my eyes, and move on. 
Partisans, please feel free to quote this below as you climb up on your uneven bars to explain to me that there is a difference. 

I'm responding to SB's post but my question is really for everyone else in the forum, or at least those who are honest with themselves:

Is there anyone out there who thinks one side DOESN'T grouse about the other president's vacation time? 

I'm curious as to whether there is someone who is just too partisan to see it.  
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 07:09 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-biden-admin-defended-use-alternate-email-addresses-long-before-bidens-aliases-revealed

Specifically, Comer is looking to review unredacted versions of emails released by the National Archives under "Case Number 2023-0022-F," titled on the agency's website as "Email Messages To and/or From Vice President Biden and Hunter Biden related to Burisma and Ukraine."

In the letter to archivist Colleen Shogan, Comer made a request for any "document or communication in which a pseudonym for Vice President Joe Biden was included either as a sender, recipient, copied or was included in the contents of the document or communication, including but not limited to Robert Peters, Robin Ware, and JRB Ware."

Comer also seeks any "document or communication in which Hunter Biden, Eric Schwerin, or Devon Archer was included either as a sender, recipient, copied, or was included in the contents of the document or communication" and all "drafts from November 1, 2015, to December 9, 2015, of then-Vice President Biden’s speech delivered to the Ukrainian Rada on December 9, 2015."

"Joe Biden has stated there was ‘an absolute wall’ between his family’s foreign business schemes and his duties as vice president, but evidence reveals that access was wide open for his family’s influence peddling," Comer said in a statement.

I've been looking for Cathy Ireland's phone number for a long time...but it's real. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I'm posting this here because a) I don't see a thread about Paxton's possible impeachment (it deserves a thread, I think) and b) because every republican accusation is a confession.

https://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/2023/aug/16/ken-paxton-used-burner-phones-fake-uber-name-in/

Quote:Ken Paxton used burner phones, fake Uber name in cover up, impeachment lawyers allege
August 16, 2023 at 11:13 p.m.

[Image: 205089017_US-NEWS-TEXAS-PAXTON-IMPEACHME...9a8f88077d]Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton listens as wife Sen. Angela Paxton, R-McKinney, thanks the crowd Nov. 8, 2022, after winning her election at Haggard Party Barn in Plano, Texas. (Juan Figueroa/The Dallas Morning News/TNS)

AUSTIN -- Ken Paxton gave Nate Paul "unfettered access" to the Texas Attorney General's office that the developer "harnessed to harass his enemies," according to new details in a series of documents filed by House impeachment managers on Tuesday.

Paxton repeatedly abused his power to help Paul fight a federal investigation into his businesses and then masked his behavior by using burner phones and a secret personal email address, according to the managers, who will argue in a trial next month that Paxton should be removed from office.

The managers provided new evidence they said shows Paul bribed Paxton by remodeling his home and facilitated Paxton's alleged extramarital affair by creating a fake Uber account he could use to visit the woman at her Austin condo. All of this occurred as the attorney general's top staff repeatedly urged him to cut ties with Paul, who they perceived as a "con man" attempting to use Paxton and the agency for his own personal benefit, the managers wrote.

The new filings represent the clearest picture yet of the case the House managers plan to present in Paxton's upcoming impeachment trial in the Texas Senate, which is set to start on Sept. 5. The managers began laying out their arguments now due to the volume of the evidence they must present, they wrote.

The evidence details "the extensive steps Paxton used to morph the Office of the Attorney General into Paul's concierge law firm and, along the way, cover up his abuse of the office," the lawyers wrote.

Paxton did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment.

Last week, Paxton's lawyers submitted their own arguments against the corruption allegations their client faces. The legal team argued that the 20 articles of impeachment -- which range from bribery to conspiracy to unfitness for office -- should be dismissed because they are too vague, misinterpret state law and, even if true, aren't impeachment offenses.

Paxton is the first statewide elected official in Texas to face an impeachment trial since 1917.

Distributed by Tribune Content Agency, LLC.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 09:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm posting this here because a) I don't see a thread about Paxton's possible impeachment (it deserves a thread, I think) and b) because every republican accusation is a confession.

https://www.texarkanagazette.com/news/2023/aug/16/ken-paxton-used-burner-phones-fake-uber-name-in/

Whatabout?
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 10:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You can't make this stuff up. Joe Biden used multiple alias for email accounts. The world will see soon Biden emailed Hunter and Hunter email Joe Biden about Burisma. This is the same Joe Biden who said he never discussed business with his son, the same who said no member of his family ever made money from China, the same guy that CNN and WAPO called him out for lying over and over again.

The same guy who a F.B.I. paid informant accused Joe and Hunter of taking a 10 million dollar bribe from Burisma to get the prosecutor going after Hunter's employer Burisma and company was on brink of bankrupt.

I can't wait for the impeachment trial of Joe Biden, as I mentioned in another thread, I hope they wait until he is the DNC nominee, then put him on trial in summer of 2024.

"You can't make this stuff up" 
Without a citation or source it seems like you CAN!
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2023, 11:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Robert L. Peters = Joe Biden (National Archives)

Also other alias email accounts

Meanwhile, Biden has left for another vacation, he has taken over 365 vacation days since being sworn in on Jan. 21, 2021. What a gig, bribe other countries and have more vacation time in 2.5 years than most of us got in a lifetime

Source for this information? Link perhaps?
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2023, 12:56 PM)GreenDragon Wrote: "You can't make this stuff up" 
Without a citation or source it seems like you CAN!

Post #20

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2023/08/17/biden_had_a_pseudonym_email_account_for_business_deals_605626.html

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 03:31 AM)hollodero Wrote: Maybe. But with Trump, there was also him slamming Obama hard over golf and vacation time, promising he will never be like that as president - and then he granted himself even more golf and vacation days. That's what annoyed many people.

yep,  he set himself up on that one. LOL 
But we all know Trump wasn't the brightest.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2023, 04:09 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: yep,  he set himself up on that one. LOL 
But we all know Trump wasn't the brightest.

Do we all know that? For a long time, that was one of the most frustrating aspects to me, how many people believed he was a supersmart genius playing threedimensional chess all the time. I understand voting for him, I never understood this glorification. Kudos to you though for not agreeing with that choir.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2023, 04:16 PM)hollodero Wrote: Do we all know that? For a long time, that was one of the most frustrating aspects to me, how many people believed he was a supersmart genius playing threedimensional chess all the time. I understand voting for him, I never understood this glorification. Kudos to you though for not agreeing with that choir.

He does play the media like a fiddle. Guy gets more FREE press than the Kardashians. 
I've said all along, the more press you give Trump, the longer it's going to take for him to go away. Bad press, good press doesn't matter to him, He will find a way to keep himself at the front.
  • The most searched person on Google in 2021: Trump
  • The most searched person on Google in 2019: Trump
  • The most searched person on Google of all time: Trump (his election in Nov 2016 hit an all time high of 153M searches that month)
  • The most searched man: Donald Trump
Reply/Quote
The Hill has a similar story yesterday.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4159083-the-dems-martyrdom-of-trump-will-put-him-back-in-the-white-house/
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2023, 02:12 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I'm sure all the people who are very concerned about personal attacks will be all over this post in short order.

It's not a fallacy, though.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 12:43 PM)Dill Wrote: This. Yes. ThumbsUp

I did provide the link before he posted for me to post a link. Did either of you read the thread or are just trolling again?

Either way, I won't start calling you names.

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2023, 12:59 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I did provide the link before he posted for me to post a link. Did either of you read the thread or are just trolling again?

Either way, I won't start calling you names.

Point still stands. Not my job to look up your claim. It's for you to prove. 
Reply/Quote